Impressed by the Trump administration part II

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sat, Aug 22, 2020 4:40 AM
posted by jmog

You guys do realize that literally Spock and QO are the only so that says stupid shit like this right?

This thread further proves my point they are fixated on two posters. 

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
6,997 posts 64 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Aug 22, 2020 7:25 AM
posted by jmog

You guys do realize that literally Spock and QO are the only so that says stupid shit like this right?

Why do you think I used a QO quote? 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Aug 22, 2020 7:38 AM
posted by Fab4Runner

Why do you think I used a QO quote? 

Well, and Trump does always tell us he hires the best people....

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Aug 22, 2020 8:57 AM
posted by like_that

This thread further proves my point they are fixated on two posters. 

Uh huh lol

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Sat, Aug 22, 2020 11:34 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

LOL...Peace in the Middle East. get the fuck out of here.  

I doubt you even know what the fuck you are talking about. 

What Trump is doing is better then the Biden/Obama plan of dropping off pallets of money

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Aug 22, 2020 1:58 PM
posted by jmog

You do realize what openly mocking a person who does say stupid shit like this looks like, right?

gut Senior Member
Sun, Aug 23, 2020 7:56 PM

No idea where to put this, but Kim Jong Un is allegedly in a coma and possibly already dead.

I think the fact his sister has pretty clearly been elevated and more prominent in the past 6 months does suggest his many medical issues had become grave.

And then the logical question is, how fucking crazy is she going to be in order to maintain respect and power?

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 23, 2020 8:00 PM
posted by gut

No idea where to put this, but Kim Jong Un is allegedly in a coma and possibly already dead.

I think the fact his sister has pretty clearly been elevated and more prominent in the past 6 months does suggest his many medical issues had become grave.

And then the logical question is, how fucking crazy is she going to be in order to maintain respect and power?

I don't believe it. I'll wait for other creditable sources to verify it, such as the South Koreans and North Korean watchers. So far, they are being cautious. Remember when we heard kinda the same thing months ago? 

gut Senior Member
Sun, Aug 23, 2020 8:06 PM

I don't believe it. I'll wait for other creditable sources to verify it, such as the South Koreans and North Korean watchers. So far, they are being cautious. Remember when we heard kinda the same thing months ago? 

Exactly.  But I'm just speculating that his sister's elevated profile might be an indicator the clock is running out for him.

I thought I just saw video of him maybe 3-4 weeks ago.  Hard to believe he'd be dead or in a coma, unless he had a stroke, or maybe caught the 'Rona.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Aug 23, 2020 9:06 PM
posted by gut

...maybe caught the 'Rona.

He's well into the high risk category - obese, heavy smoking, heavy drinking, poor diet. 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Mon, Aug 24, 2020 7:16 AM

Well, we know CNN will be happy if his sister takes over considering  how they fawned over her during the Winter Olympics.

gut Senior Member
Mon, Aug 24, 2020 12:15 PM
posted by like_that

Well, we know CNN will be happy if his sister takes over considering  how they fawned over her during the Winter Olympics.

Going to have to suspend relations again in order to avoid an international incident when Biden tries to smell her hair...

Mon, Aug 24, 2020 2:54 PM
posted by gut

Exactly.  But I'm just speculating that his sister's elevated profile might be an indicator the clock is running out for him.

I thought I just saw video of him maybe 3-4 weeks ago.  Hard to believe he'd be dead or in a coma, unless he had a stroke, or maybe caught the 'Rona.

Corona...I doubt it. He was seen just last week. 

The sister was elevated sure, but that could have been for a whole host of reasons, including his declining health. It could also just to elevate her above the traditional military hierarchy that is in the country.  

Mon, Aug 24, 2020 2:54 PM
posted by gut

Going to have to suspend relations again in order to avoid an international incident when Biden tries to smell her hair...

Hey, that would be a change of pace from the love letters the current President sends that have worked so well. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Aug 24, 2020 4:32 PM

Looking forward to Falwell Jr. getting added to Trump's staff in the near future, what how they seem kind of similar and stuff!

gut Senior Member
Mon, Aug 24, 2020 4:39 PM

Hey, that would be a change of pace from the love letters the current President sends that have worked so well. 

He tried something different, and got the same result.  I don't get too carried away with what the optics supposedly are.  Just fodder for cable news that doesn't really matter in foreign diplomacy.

Trump's track record on foreign policy is pretty much right there with Obama - each put up one run and a bunch of goose eggs on the scoreboard.  I don't expect Biden to do any better or worse.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Aug 24, 2020 5:30 PM
posted by sportchampps

If Trump gets 7% of the African American vote he will win. From internal sources he’s polling at 13%. 

It will probably end up being 16% or greater.

50 years of being take for granted, and taken advantage of, by liberals is too, too long.

Mon, Aug 24, 2020 6:39 PM
posted by gut

He tried something different, and got the same result.  I don't get too carried away with what the optics supposedly are.  Just fodder for cable news that doesn't really matter in foreign diplomacy.

Trump's track record on foreign policy is pretty much right there with Obama - each put up one run and a bunch of goose eggs on the scoreboard.  I don't expect Biden to do any better or worse.

Ehh, I'd say it has been worse as it has led to the degrading of the post World War II international order. The US standing in the world had been reduced as evidence of the embarrassing UN vote last week in Iran where the rest of the world told us to fuck off. 

Also, China has expanded its own power even more than under Obama, including Hong Kong and the camps, which Trump has not denounced at all. 

I'll also say again, we good with the sitting Secretary of State giving a political speech from Israel? That is something no other SECSTATE has done. Yet, its perfectly cool with Trump. 

gut Senior Member
Mon, Aug 24, 2020 7:16 PM

Ehh, I'd say it has been worse as it has led to the degrading of the post World War II international order. The US standing in the world had been reduced as evidence of the embarrassing UN vote last week in Iran where the rest of the world told us to fuck off.

Right, just like W ruined our standing in the world.  And then Obama came along leading from behind and making America look weak.  Like I said, optics.  Optics are for voters and talking heads.  Foreign diplomacy is only about national self-interest.   LMFAO "the UN vote"....

The reality is, we don't have good solutions for Russia and China...Sanctions don't really work, and there's no military option with those two.  I don't know what will happen or what we can do with Russia and China, but I'm pretty sure Biden doesn't have a clue, either.  Trump, to his credit, took the difficult and painful approach of tariffs - the first politician in 30 years to actually do something about China other than talk, but probably not going nearly far enough.  Didn't work.  None of this stuff works because the bad actors just wait out a new administration.  If Trump wins, or Biden continues the tariffs, we might finally move the needle there.  And then leveraging China with NK was brilliant.  Whether Trump is responsible for the failure, or they just calculated Trump wouldn't be re-elected we'll never know, because Biden won't do shit.

And, no, I'm not ok with Pompeo's speech.  Not to mention, I heard like 30 seconds of it and it sounded like Trump wrote it.

gut Senior Member
Mon, Aug 24, 2020 7:51 PM

No post-convention bounce for Biden.  Not good, but he did have a big lead.

We'll see if Trump gets a post-convention bounce.  He did in 2016, but won't surprise me if he doesn't get one.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login