Browns Regular Season 2019 Season | Season of Dreams

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 7:08 PM

I hate that call. He’s wearing a damn state of the art protective helmet. Tough as call against the Browns 

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 7:28 PM

We have OBJ and a qb who doesn’t even look at him. 

Sorry baker. You’ve lost my trust. 

slingshot4ever Senior Member
4,535 posts 21 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 7:30 PM

If Dorsey doesn’t fire Kitchens tonight he can go fuck himself too.

Gardens35 Senior Member
5,888 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 7:37 PM

Down by 5 with 3:30 left and can't stop the clock in a "must win game". What the flyin' fuck is going on around here?

mhs95_06 Senior Member
8,603 posts 13 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 7:38 PM

Announcers highly critical of not throwing a high risk 30 yd pass downfield to OBJ on 4th and 4 that if you miss, you lose the game.  The chance of completing that are not very good. maybe on 3rd and 4 when you're gonna go on 4th down, but not on 4th down.  They are trying to bait you into trying it by the single coverage.

Lots of times teams are in the Red zone and waste their downs when they need to get a TD by throwing like three high fades to the sidelines.

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 7:40 PM

What guys are next in line if they do get rid of Kitchens?

Sun, Nov 3, 2019 7:57 PM
posted by mhs95_06

Announcers highly critical of not throwing a high risk 30 yd pass downfield to OBJ on 4th and 4 that if you miss, you lose the game.  The chance of completing that are not very good. maybe on 3rd and 4 when you're gonna go on 4th down, but not on 4th down.  They are trying to bait you into trying it by the single coverage.

Lots of times teams are in the Red zone and waste their downs when they need to get a TD by throwing like three high fades to the sidelines.

High risk???  He burned his guy off the line...had 1-2 steps on him and is one of the top 5 receivers in the league...you throw that pass

Sun, Nov 3, 2019 7:58 PM
posted by Ironman92

What guys are next in line if they do get rid of Kitchens?

Let Wilks run the show for remainder of year...he has some head coaching experience 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 8:22 PM

Fire everyone. Fuck this shitty team. 

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 8:34 PM

You might as well let kitchens stay bc the year is over anyways. Fire him in the off-season but start your search now. I’m not opposed to take a qb in the draft either. I thought for sure Baker was the one last year but he’s been spectacularly bad this year. 

BRF Senior Member
11,621 posts 108 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 8:37 PM

I'm just gonna say it now........last year, I had this inkling of a thought that maybe we should just let Gregg Williams be the coach.

The team performed pretty well under his guidance.

Last year: 7-8-1......while picking up the Hue Jackson mess

And now here we are this year: 2-6 and gotta go 6-2 to improve from last year.

Gardens35 Senior Member
5,888 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 10:20 PM

If twitter is real Whitehead may be gone for a bit.

BRF Senior Member
11,621 posts 108 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 10:33 PM
posted by Gardens35

If twitter is real Whitehead may be gone for a bit.

Yeah....I was listening to the post game and a reporter was really upset about some stuff being said. And then I just saw it on Fox8 that there is substance to it. 

This train is SO off the tracks. 

Al Bundy Senior Member
4,526 posts 40 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 11:10 PM

Our receivers were whining after the game about shoes and wearing brown jerseys instead of white jerseys. It's too bad that winning football games isn't the priority on this team. Freddie has lost control of the team. The lack of discipline on this team is unbelievable, and it only gets worse each week.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 4, 2019 8:48 AM
posted by Al Bundy

Our receivers were whining after the game about shoes and wearing brown jerseys instead of white jerseys. It's too bad that winning football games isn't the priority on this team. Freddie has lost control of the team. The lack of discipline on this team is unbelievable, and it only gets worse each week.

I hate their stupid comments about shoes. STFU and catch the ball.

Whitehead cut, good riddance you POS. 

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 123 reps Joined Feb 2010
Mon, Nov 4, 2019 9:15 AM
posted by iclfan2

I hate their stupid comments about shoes. STFU and catch the ball.

Whitehead cut, good riddance you POS. 

I'm sick of the whole lot of them. WR's worried about their shoes, a QB worried about his facial hair, a DB flipping out on social media and his "rap star" DL teammate having his back,a HC calling QB sneaks on 4th, with his dough boy unathletic QB instead of using his battering ram RB right up the gut (TWICE). This "team" is focused on everything BUT football. Fuck them, ALL of them.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 4, 2019 10:51 AM
posted by BR1986FB

I'm sick of the whole lot of them. WR's worried about their shoes, a QB worried about his facial hair, a DB flipping out on social media and his "rap star" DL teammate having his back,a HC calling QB sneaks on 4th, with his dough boy unathletic QB instead of using his battering ram RB right up the gut (TWICE). This "team" is focused on everything BUT football. Fuck them, ALL of them.

BINGO

j_crazy 7 gram rocks. how i roll.
8,623 posts 30 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 4, 2019 11:15 AM

I'm a Dolphins fan, so I've been following the Browns this year. I'm in agreement with all the things being said here, but my question is this. Will anyone do anything about it? Will Kitchens start cracking down on the dipshit stuff the WR are doing? Will the GM fire Kitchens and bring in someone more authoritarian (and will that work with the personalities on this team)? I think this team is what they look like, they're the Pinocchio, or the WWE of the NFL. A sideshow with no real chance of being considered a "real team". Cheap guilty pleasure entertainment, where we know the results well in advance of the start. Honestly I don't think anyone should expect anything more from them until the results dictate otherwise.

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 123 reps Joined Feb 2010
Mon, Nov 4, 2019 1:25 PM
posted by j_crazy

I'm a Dolphins fan, so I've been following the Browns this year. I'm in agreement with all the things being said here, but my question is this. Will anyone do anything about it? Will Kitchens start cracking down on the dipshit stuff the WR are doing? Will the GM fire Kitchens and bring in someone more authoritarian (and will that work with the personalities on this team)? I think this team is what they look like, they're the Pinocchio, or the WWE of the NFL. A sideshow with no real chance of being considered a "real team". Cheap guilty pleasure entertainment, where we know the results well in advance of the start. Honestly I don't think anyone should expect anything more from them until the results dictate otherwise.

Kitchens is a big part of why they act that way. He gets in front of the media, makes excuses, whines about refs, etc and the players follow right behind him. Plus, it seems like plays favorites. Callaway let the team down, getting suspended for 4 games, he's back and now we're looking for Higgins' face on a milk carton. Dorsey's draft picks, FA acquisitions and HC hire are starting to show that he's not as Teflon as many thought or had hoped for.

They whole thing is a damn disgrace because he's made the fans look like fools, buying into this crap. Even Mangini or Chudzinski would have more wins with this roster than Kitchens.

j_crazy 7 gram rocks. how i roll.
8,623 posts 30 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 4, 2019 3:55 PM

Chud was 10x the coach that Kitchens is IMO. His roster was rough.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login