Progressives, part 3...

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 10:43 AM
posted by justincredible

An adult biological male celebrating a year of “girlhood” and acting like a teenage girl is weird. You transitioned? Fine. But you’re a “woman” so act like the adult you are. This should not be normalized or celebrated. And it certainly shouldn’t be pushed on children. 

How about the dude from Mr Beast who just transitioned? A look back thru their twitter history and you see several pedophile “jokes” which is, you know, pretty gross. And the fact that Mr Beast has such a large following of kids makes it even worse.

This, and it’s ok to say it’s weird.  There are plenty of other weirdos in the world living their own lives.

The problem is the majority of the population thought they were weird, but didn’t care, because it never affected them.  We minded our own business.  All of a sudden now it’s being shoved down our throats and trying to be shoved down childrens’ throats. Gtfo. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 10:54 AM

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 11:05 AM

This made me laugh. 

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 247 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 11:07 AM

I’ll buy a pink AR-15, idgaf. 

Sat, Apr 15, 2023 11:10 AM

I mean, they already try to body shame us for having small penises so why would we care if they called us gay?

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 11:11 AM
posted by like_that

All of a sudden now it’s being shoved down our throats and trying to be shoved down childrens’ throats. Gtfo.

I think that's the issue a lot of people have.  We've gone from tolerance/acceptance to being FORCED to acknowledge and support/enable.  People generally don't take well to being told what to think and how to act, especially when they are shamed/fired/doxxed for the high crime of daring to disagree with an activist.
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 12:24 PM
posted by justincredible

I mean, they already try to body shame us for having small penises so why would we care if they called us gay?

Its hilarious they don’t see the irony in these insults.

Sat, Apr 15, 2023 12:39 PM
posted by gut
I think that's the issue a lot of people have.  We've gone from tolerance/acceptance to being FORCED to acknowledge and support/enable.  People generally don't take well to being told what to think and how to act, especially when they are shamed/fired/doxxed for the high crime of daring to disagree with an activist.

It 100% is the issue. Nobody gave a fuck about them, and now as you stated we are being shamed for not agreeing with them in those “conversations” ptown talks about. Btw, most of the  left doesn’t give a fuck about them either.  They have just found a way to milk them for money and rally their base.

Since ptown and gblock love their anecdotal experiences, I will take it a step further. I have plenty of gay friends and all of them are quietly unsupportive of transgenders.  They are just afraid to say it, because they feel they will be black listed from the lgbtq community.  

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 1:36 PM
posted by like_that

They are just afraid to say it, because they feel they will be black listed from the lgbtq community.  

Chapelle had it correct. The LGB’s should have never sided with the T’s and any other letters after. But now they’re stuck and don’t know how to quit it. Funny how the slippery slope argument about gay marriage came true. Next comes Pedos and Maps. 

And yes, no one gave a fuck about trans and drag shows until they started doing it in front of children and adding erotic books to middle school libraries. They brought this backlash upon themselves, and instead of apologizing or minimizing it they try to tell you it’s normal. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 2:04 PM
posted by iclfan2

They brought this backlash upon themselves, and instead of apologizing or minimizing it they try to tell you it’s normal. 

"I don't know if drag shows are appropriate for 3rd graders"

"homophobe"

Or like if I don't put my pronouns on a nametag, then I'm passive aggressively harassing transgender people.  So what do you do?  You put your damn pronouns on the nametag so you don't get fired.

Sat, Apr 15, 2023 2:30 PM
posted by gut

"homophobe"

Or like if I don't put my pronouns on a nametag, then I'm passive aggressively harassing transgender people.  So what do you do?  You put your damn pronouns on the nametag so you don't get fired.

There is no scenario where I put my pronouns on anything, be it a name tag, email signature, zoom name, etc. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 2:47 PM
posted by gut

"homophobe"

Nah, I will never be doing that. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 6:05 PM
posted by geeblock

This is what people say to minimize someone’s opinions and completely not true. 

Ok hypocrit, you can never call me out for being demeaning on OC again after your earlier comment.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 6:08 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

I think I have asked this before, but no one really answered or dismissed it.

Does anyone on here actually know or interact with anyone that is Trans? 

Yes, about every weekend at our campground. My sisters best friend’s wife.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 6:10 PM

See that's where if you had, you may change some of that view. 

No, I hang out with one 3-4 times a month while camping and my views are no different.

Matter of fact she DEFINITELY gives evidence to the point that it should still be classified as a mental disease and not just a disorder.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 6:13 PM

Have you talked to them about all of these topics and got their own experience or thoughts? 

Also, do you consider them a person or someone that is like what is posted by people on here? 

Don’t be a moron. No one has said they aren’t people.

Worst is that people are saying they have a mental disease and hope they get help, they shouldn’t mutilate children, and men shouldn’t be able to play women’s sports.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 6:20 PM

Well, from my experience, a lot of your views, what you post is either wrong, or uneducated. But, you wouldn't know because you refuse to even accept or acknowledge them. 

1. His posts is far more on point and educated than anything you have posted on the subject. Up until political pressures changed transgender diagnosis in DSM 5, it was classified under the exact same mental disorders as he described exactly.  So what he said is actually backed up by science, which only changed like a couple years ago.

2. Again, don’t be a moron. No one is not “acknowledging” them. That’s like saying we don’t acknowledge people with ADHD or Autism when we say we hope they get the help they need. Don’t be stupid.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 6:22 PM

Good for you. Hey man, I don't apologize for my own life experiences and who I have as friends and colleagues. I do know good friends that are freaking out right now because of all the laws that are getting passed. 

So your friends want to mutilate children or are ok with men taking women’s spots in sports?

Sounds like your friends are terrible human beings, you may want to find better ones.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 6:26 PM
posted by justincredible

I’ll buy a pink AR-15, idgaf. 

My dad just bought a pink rifle as my granddaughter is due in August. My dad said he had to buy her her first gun.

It’s not an AR, just a child size pink .22 rifle.

She will need a pink AR at some point though.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Apr 15, 2023 6:29 PM
posted by like_that

It 100% is the issue. Nobody gave a fuck about them, and now as you stated we are being shamed for not agreeing with them in those “conversations” ptown talks about. Btw, most of the  left doesn’t give a fuck about them either.  They have just found a way to milk them for money and rally their base.

Since ptown and gblock love their anecdotal experiences, I will take it a step further. I have plenty of gay friends and all of them are quietly unsupportive of transgenders.  They are just afraid to say it, because they feel they will be black listed from the lgbtq community.  

Agreed, my sister is a lesbian and she can’t stand this transgender movement. She grew up playing all sports (was good enough to play college softball hut didn’t want to go to college). 

She is pissed about men playing women’s sports.

But she doesn’t say anything outside of our family because some of her LFTBQ friends would freak the F out.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login