Biden vs. Trump 2024

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 21, 2024 12:43 PM

I can't believe this is true. Can't be.

Wed, May 22, 2024 11:43 AM

Turns out that the FBI was authorized to use deadly force so that they could manipulate and stage documents.

Deadly force against who? Secret Service?

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 22, 2024 12:20 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I can't believe this is true. Can't be.

Indeed It's true.  Pretty amazing how quickly and fiercely we have descended into a banana republic.  A high number of incompetent DA's and bureaucrats on the take. 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 22, 2024 5:55 PM

The problem is it's putting many Americans in the position of approving of this activity with their vote.

Wed, May 22, 2024 8:59 PM
posted by majorspark

The problem is it's putting many Americans in the position of approving of this activity with their vote.

Well, Dem voters don't see any of this as a problem. We've seen it on this forum. Something like "I prefer to let and watch this play out" like it's a mini series.

Kind of like how PBS is bragging how it produced Jan 6 hearings like a mini series in order to manipulate emotions, hiring a former ABC executive to do it. 

This is what they think equal justice under the law means.

majorspark Senior Member
Wed, May 22, 2024 10:20 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

This is what they think equal justice under the law means.

Using the justice system like this is destructive.  People will suffer evils while evils are sufferable.  For me and others killing this at the ballot box is now a forefront issue.

Wed, May 22, 2024 11:47 PM
posted by majorspark

Using the justice system like this is destructive.  People will suffer evils while evils are sufferable.  For me and others killing this at the ballot box is now a forefront issue.

Fair enough 

Kennedy Jr. still flirts with my political interests. But I'm against rehashing family names in the presidency. So while I might like many things about him, I ultimately will not vote for him.

As of right now I'm also against voting for Trump. Not only does he readily agree to spend like a drunken sailor with bills that don't leave much to show but he really pissed me off giving in to the anti gun hysterics with the bump stock ban. And while the Dems are absolutely abhorrent with all the lawfare/political persecutions they are engaging in, voting for him will not stop them. They are too settled and addicted into that euphoria. Trump or no Trump, the Dems will keep up their fuckery because they know the big cities will get them their electoral votes. He won't be very effective against them. 

I'm still keen on writing in Spike Cohen. He not afraid to throw a public ruckus and I think he will have the ability to harness in enough lawmakers to build up a big enough of a coalition to proceed with the slow process of dismantling the corrupt establishment. I know that he doesn't stand a chance of actually getting elected. The vast majority of people probably have never even heard of him. But we can't always stay within prescribed lines others try to force on us and I'm willing to put my vote where my morals are.

majorspark Senior Member
Thu, May 23, 2024 12:11 AM

The trial by jury system by your peers is fundamental.  Equal to the 1st 2nd all of them.  I will vote accordingly. 

Thu, May 23, 2024 1:13 PM

Well, after watching a dem brag about how Trump can't leave the five Burroughs that the dems are happy that they have been successful in hindering his campaign. 

This is what they mean when they say "our democracy".

Fri, May 24, 2024 12:08 PM
posted by majorspark

The trial by jury system by your peers is fundamental.  Equal to the 1st 2nd all of them.  I will vote accordingly. 

Yeah, I'm not bothered by people voting for Trump because I understand where they're coming from. 1997 was the last year that the Dems pretended to care about the working class. The same working class that has all the hallmarks of DEI, for those who care for such things. So yeah, the working class is definitely going to be more attracted to somebody who at least acknowledges that they exist than for a party that's been exposing themselves for what they really are for some years now. 

Mon, May 27, 2024 7:09 PM

The libertarian party is putting up Chase Oliver and I don't know about this guy. In general, he supports most of what I want.

BUT... but... He is for transing kids and that completely severs any chance of getting my vote.

Edit to add:

I rescind my prior assertions after I did a more thorough dive into this guy. What I do agree with him turned out to be rather superficial. Transing kids is enough of a deal breaker for me, but this guy is really far from the Mises Caucus.

Dave Smith has actually taken the blame for this, citing that he withdrew because he put family as his priority. I don't think that requires a "blame" and is rather noble. 

Also, Trump got booed several times during his speech. To be fair, he also got applauded several times. The LP is a tough crowd and rightfully so. 

Anyway, none of this changes my original plan to write in Spike Cohen so it really doesn't matter.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 28, 2024 11:58 AM

I’d like to see Justin’s view on this. The guy looks like an ultra progressive. Are the libertarians not trying to be taken seriously?

Tue, May 28, 2024 4:41 PM
posted by iclfan2

I’d like to see Justin’s view on this. The guy looks like an ultra progressive. Are the libertarians not trying to be taken seriously?

Like_that also keeps up on such things. He's mentioned a few times that the LP is splintered and can't seem to find a cohesive to bind the splinters together. The Mises Caucus is the fraction that mostly fits my worldview, but with Dave Smith out of action it's floundering. It would be really nice to see the LP come together and focus. But as of right now Trump is correct when he said that they are happy with their 3%.

Tue, May 28, 2024 10:19 PM

And wtf is the Biden campaign doing in front of the courthouse making demands of the judge/jury/trial?!

It's getting extra special stupid, now.

Wed, May 29, 2024 11:22 AM

So, wait. The jury doesn't have to agree on what the "crime" was or is?

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 29, 2024 3:08 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So, wait. The jury doesn't have to agree on what the "crime" was or is?

If you didn't believe the fix was in by now, they aren't even trying to hide it. 

Thu, May 30, 2024 4:42 PM
posted by QuakerOats

If you didn't believe the fix was in by now, they aren't even trying to hide it. 

I think everybody is well aware of what's being done. Whether they are capable of admitting it is the question.

But the Dems should be aware of two things:

1.) if they think they are hosting a one and done situation they are grossly mistaken. They have set precedent and in the future when Republicans use their own tools against them, they can't play the outrage card. But we all know they will. All anybody can do now is hope that the Republicans can muster up enough strength to not denigrate the Constitution in such a manner. Don't hold your breath on that.

2.) more and more people are starting to see the Dems for what they really are and that is the fact that they've crossed the Rubicon voluntarily and at this point in time they are factually worse than the Republicans. 

Again, this can not be placed into the category of "one and done". They can't stop now, far too late. Pandoras box has been opened.

Jimmy Dore was right: every accusation is a confession.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 30, 2024 6:22 PM

Do the Dems really think this conviction is going to help their election chances? 

majorspark Senior Member
Thu, May 30, 2024 7:04 PM
posted by iclfan2

Do the Dems really think this conviction is going to help their election chances? 

Yes. 

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 249 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 30, 2024 7:44 PM
posted by iclfan2

The Libertarian party is a joke and should be shot into the sun.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login