Massillon Scores 101

Al Bundy Senior Member
4,526 posts 40 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Oct 14, 2018 10:50 AM

The Tigers scored 101 points on Friday night. Can anyone compete with us? It looks like our 10th national title happens this year.

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 123 reps Joined Feb 2010
Mon, Oct 15, 2018 9:10 AM

I know the old adage is "if you don't like it, stop us" but why the fuck is Massillon scheduling games against the Sisters of the Poor?

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Oct 15, 2018 12:45 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I know the old adage is "if you don't like it, stop us" but why the fuck is Massillon scheduling games against the Sisters of the Poor?

Not a lot of people are willing to travel to Massillon every year and the Tigers only play 2 road games a year.  That makes it hard to find opponents. 

Gardens35 Senior Member
5,888 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 16, 2018 10:20 AM

I heard that after the game Massillon voted themselves Pennsylvania State Champs.

Al Bundy Senior Member
Tue, Oct 16, 2018 7:03 PM

When you are after a national championship, you have to take on the best from many states. We were so good Friday night that we would have put up triple digits on most high school programs. When we are at our best, no one beats us.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Oct 18, 2018 10:26 AM

I looked up that team  you guys beat.  They are not an example of "taking on the best".  They are a small, mediocre team that only dressed 37 players for the game.  Your school/coach totally lost the plot.  This is high school football - despite its status in the has-been rust bucket that is Massillon, Ohio.  It is first and foremost and extracurricular activity for children to get a positive experience from.  What your team did is shameful and embarrassing to the sport.  

Your team is a joke.  Karma will come back to haunt  the residents of this used condom of a little burg, and its residents will have to settle back down into the reality of a boarded up city that has nothing to live for except the exploits of teenage boys.  

Al Bundy Senior Member
Thu, Oct 18, 2018 9:58 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I looked up that team  you guys beat.  They are not an example of "taking on the best".  They are a small, mediocre team that only dressed 37 players for the game.  Your school/coach totally lost the plot.  This is high school football - despite its status in the has-been rust bucket that is Massillon, Ohio.  It is first and foremost and extracurricular activity for children to get a positive experience from.  What your team did is shameful and embarrassing to the sport.  

Your team is a joke.  Karma will come back to haunt  the residents of this used condom of a little burg, and its residents will have to settle back down into the reality of a boarded up city that has nothing to live for except the exploits of teenage boys.  

Who is your team? I bet that they aren't very good. Do they have 9 national championships? Do they have kids from all over the country trying out at their combine?

Thu, Oct 18, 2018 10:36 PM

Mythical national championships from before the age of television are a poor foundation to stand upon. Your team’s “state championships” are all mythical as well. My team has actually won the tournament before, so they have a real title. 

Regardless of that, if my team ran up the score on some little third-rate school from out of state that we had to pay money to for them to make the trip the way Massillon did, I would never support them again. 

Your school embarrassed Ohio. A bunch of bullies who have nothing to back up their swagger. They’re greatest days are 70-80 years ago. Like the rest of that shithole you call a town, Massillon is a team of coaches who are not smart enough to have left a dead place the way anyone with an ounce of sense did 30 years ago. 

Al Bundy Senior Member
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 7:18 AM

Mythical national championships from before the age of television are a poor foundation to stand upon. Your team’s “state championships” are all mythical as well. My team has actually won the tournament before, so they have a real title. 

Regardless of that, if my team ran up the score on some little third-rate school from out of state that we had to pay money to for them to make the trip the way Massillon did, I would never support them again. 

Your school embarrassed Ohio. A bunch of bullies who have nothing to back up their swagger. They’re greatest days are 70-80 years ago. Like the rest of that shithole you call a town, Massillon is a team of coaches who are not smart enough to have left a dead place the way anyone with an ounce of sense did 30 years ago. 

Who is your team, snowflake? You sound like you believe in everyone getting juice boxes and participation trophies. We have scheduled teams from many states so that we can show the entire nation that we deserve the national championship. It also gives many of our players a chance to play against a team from the state that they grew up in. Has your team ever been talented enough to put up 100?

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 8:53 AM

ITT: a grown man living vicariously through kids playing a game.

It's one thing to be a fan of high school football. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. But Al takes it to an unhealthy level. Or he's just a giant troll.

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 10:03 AM

He's a giant troll. He had no connection to Massillon.  

BRF Senior Member
11,621 posts 108 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 10:06 AM
posted by Al Bundy

It also gives many of our players a chance to play against a team from the state that they grew up in. 

Troll

vball10set paying it forward
26,788 posts 121 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 10:20 AM
posted by justincredible

ITT: a grown man living vicariously through kids playing a game.

It's one thing to be a fan of high school football. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. But Al takes it to an unhealthy level. Or he's just a giant troll.

posted by superman

He's a giant troll. He had no connection to Massillon.  

posted by BRF

Troll

what an immature buffoon Bundy is--no wonder he stays off the 'adult' forums

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 10:24 AM

He has gotta be a troll. If not, god help him 

Fri, Oct 19, 2018 11:38 AM
posted by Al Bundy

Who is your team, snowflake? You sound like you believe in everyone getting juice boxes and participation trophies. We have scheduled teams from many states so that we can show the entire nation that we deserve the national championship. It also gives many of our players a chance to play against a team from the state that they grew up in. Has your team ever been talented enough to put up 100?

This tiny team with a losing record form some small burg in Pennsylvania was an incredible vehicle for showcasing the raw power of Massillon.  Maybe next week you can pay a private school focused on students with special needs located in Indiana to come to town and take their try.

From Wikipedia: "Washington High School currently holds the record for the most playoff appearances by a high school football team without actually winning a state championship."

Your town is the Flint of Ohio.  

Al Bundy Senior Member
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 2:02 PM

This tiny team with a losing record form some small burg in Pennsylvania was an incredible vehicle for showcasing the raw power of Massillon.  Maybe next week you can pay a private school focused on students with special needs located in Indiana to come to town and take their try.

From Wikipedia: "Washington High School currently holds the record for the most playoff appearances by a high school football team without actually winning a state championship."

Your town is the Flint of Ohio.  

We have 9 national championships and 24 state championships. No one can match either. Who is your team again?

Al Bundy Senior Member
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 2:04 PM

Several of you who criticize me for posting too much about my Tigers have many more posts about Ohio State than I have about the Tigers.

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 2:14 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

He has gotta be a troll. If not, god help him 

He is; started the act to troll a couple of the more over-the-top Mass-fans like Skank a few years ago. And still does it even though those people rarely, if ever, post on this site, showing a certain amount of dedication to the act for reasons I couldn't comprehend in a million years.

As for Massillon, if they're at the stage where they have to play tiny out-of-state schools with the football skills of this team in order to fill their schedule, that says all one needs to know about their current relevance in the sport.

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 2:19 PM

I feel bad for the players and parents of that out of state small school. They almost assuredly will be heading back to their hometown with an addiction to some sort of amphetamine. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 3:46 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

I feel bad for the players and parents of that out of state small school. They almost assuredly will be heading back to their hometown with an addiction to some sort of amphetamine. 

Likely a few cases of Hep, too.

Al Bundy Senior Member
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 4:48 PM
posted by Heretic

He is; started the act to troll a couple of the more over-the-top Mass-fans like Skank a few years ago. And still does it even though those people rarely, if ever, post on this site, showing a certain amount of dedication to the act for reasons I couldn't comprehend in a million years.

As for Massillon, if they're at the stage where they have to play tiny out-of-state schools with the football skills of this team in order to fill their schedule, that says all one needs to know about their current relevance in the sport.

You're a Pittsburgh fan on an Ohio message board, and I'm the troll?

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login