Massillon Scores 101

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 4:55 PM
posted by Al Bundy

You're a Pittsburgh fan on an Ohio message board, and I'm the troll?

If that's what passes for logic in your mind, then definitely, without a doubt.

Al Bundy Senior Member
4,526 posts 40 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 19, 2018 10:50 PM

All of you haters are going to be upset, but we rolled again tonight. We are still undefeated after 9 weeks. With a win next week, we will win the Harbin Points state championship for Division 2.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Oct 20, 2018 7:20 AM
posted by Al Bundy

You're a Pittsburgh fan on an Ohio message board, and I'm the troll?

Yes.

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 123 reps Joined Feb 2010
Sat, Oct 20, 2018 3:14 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I looked up that team  you guys beat.  They are not an example of "taking on the best".  They are a small, mediocre team that only dressed 37 players for the game.  Your school/coach totally lost the plot.  This is high school football - despite its status in the has-been rust bucket that is Massillon, Ohio.  It is first and foremost and extracurricular activity for children to get a positive experience from.  What your team did is shameful and embarrassing to the sport.  

Your team is a joke.  Karma will come back to haunt  the residents of this used condom of a little burg, and its residents will have to settle back down into the reality of a boarded up city that has nothing to live for except the exploits of teenage boys.  

Precisely my point with the "Sisters of the Poor" comment. Unless Massillon paid their school a boatload of money to come there, like an Akron playing at Alabama in college (not even sure if possible at the HS level), they had no business scheduling a team that small.

chiefy jones Senior Member
1,122 posts 5 reps Joined Mar 2015
Sun, Nov 25, 2018 9:21 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Precisely my point with the "Sisters of the Poor" comment. Unless Massillon paid their school a boatload of money to come there, like an Akron playing at Alabama in college (not even sure if possible at the HS level), they had no business scheduling a team that small.

Sun, Nov 25, 2018 9:26 PM

Very exciting read. 

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 10:53 PM
posted by BR1986FB

"That small?" They're the equivalent of an Ohio DIII. Again, your ignorance knows no bounds. 

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 10:54 PM
posted by Al Bundy

All of you haters are going to be upset, but we rolled again tonight. We are still undefeated after 9 weeks. With a win next week, we will win the Harbin Points state championship for Division 2.

We actually won the "harbin points state championship" for ALL divisions. 

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Dec 3, 2018 4:17 PM
posted by chiefy jones

We actually won the "harbin points state championship" for ALL divisions. 

wkfan Senior Member
1,850 posts 13 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Dec 4, 2018 12:45 PM

Huh....no post since the state title game?  Interesting......

Guess you are staying at 9 'National' championships.

Akron Hoban 42 - Massillon 28.

Guess you should have played Sun Valley again.

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 2:33 PM
posted by wkfan

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 2:34 PM

You sir....are a numbskull.  

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 2:37 PM

Massillon could have scored 100 on at least 3/4 of their schedule. They will be better next year. Mark it down, you heard it here first. 

wkfan Senior Member
1,850 posts 13 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Dec 5, 2018 3:04 PM
posted by chiefy jones

You sir....are a numbskull.  

LOL.......that all 'ya got?

vball10set paying it forward
26,788 posts 121 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Dec 5, 2018 3:40 PM

chiefy jones getting all riled up

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 4:36 PM
posted by vball10set

chiefy jones getting all riled up

Not riled up at all.You're the one who responded to Bundy referring to Massillon as "his" school not once, but twice. That means you're either new here or you're just plain stupid because it has been explained multiple times, maybe even into the hundreds, that Bundy is a troll trying to make Massillon look bad. 

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 4:37 PM

And I see that you're not new here so I guess its the latter. 

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 4:40 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Mythical national championships from before the age of television are a poor foundation to stand upon. Your team’s “state championships” are all mythical as well. My team has actually won the tournament before, so they have a real title. 

Regardless of that, if my team ran up the score on some little third-rate school from out of state that we had to pay money to for them to make the trip the way Massillon did, I would never support them again. 

Your school embarrassed Ohio. A bunch of bullies who have nothing to back up their swagger. They’re greatest days are 70-80 years ago. Like the rest of that shithole you call a town, Massillon is a team of coaches who are not smart enough to have left a dead place the way anyone with an ounce of sense did 30 years ago. 

Don't feel bad, this guy isn't too bright either. 

Al Bundy Senior Member
Wed, Dec 5, 2018 5:33 PM
posted by wkfan

I think we still have a good case for national championship #10 this season. We were the best team in Ohio. For years, people have been telling us to win a Harbin title, so we went out and did that. We were the only Ohio team to score 100. We were the only Ohio team who had an opponent quit in a playoff game because the beating was too great. We were cheated in a tournament game by bad calls, and we were playing without our best player. We dominated the last 3 quarters. Ohio has the best high school football in the country. When you are the best team in Ohio, you have an argument for the national title. The "combine era" will continue to lead us to more greatness. Players from 21 states and 2 countries have tried out at our combines over the years.

Al Bundy Senior Member
Wed, Dec 5, 2018 8:00 PM
posted by chiefy jones

Not riled up at all.You're the one who responded to Bundy referring to Massillon as "his" school not once, but twice. That means you're either new here or you're just plain stupid because it has been explained multiple times, maybe even into the hundreds, that Bundy is a troll trying to make Massillon look bad. 

I always try to make Massillon look good. You and skank call people names and insult them. That behavior makes us Massillon fans look bad.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login