Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

wildcats20 In ROY I Trust!!
29,653 posts 76 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 3:24 PM

Skyhook sucked so bad. I couldn’t stand him. I hated that he was one of like 4 Lakers fans on here. 

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 3:25 PM
posted by Laley23

You need room for Rock. His Italy WC meltdown is still my favorite thing to ever happen on the internet.

+1

33,369 posts 132 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 3:29 PM
posted by Automatik

+1

Dude was soooo butthurt when a few of us said Italy had a tough draw and wouldn’t make it out of the group. Then...lolol

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 3:35 PM
posted by Laley23

Dude was soooo butthurt when a few of us said Italy had a tough draw and wouldn’t make it out of the group. Then...lolol

His meltdown over the Penguins and losing a bet to rawdawg was better imo. 

24,621 posts 244 reps Joined May 2010
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 3:42 PM

Speaking of meltdowns, Al Capone's meltdown over losing his vcash was hilarious and sad at the same time.

vball10set paying it forward
26,788 posts 121 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 4:12 PM
posted by Laley23

You need room for Rock. His Italy WC meltdown is still my favorite thing to ever happen on the internet.

lol...Rock Knutne...classic

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 4:40 PM

What was it General Zod always said....something about he roots Steelers and they have more championships therefore his opinion mattered more ? Something like that

wildcats20 In ROY I Trust!!
29,653 posts 76 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 4:49 PM
posted by Ironman92

What was it General Zod always said....something about he roots Steelers and they have more championships therefore his opinion mattered more ? Something like that

I think it was that their fans are smarter because of the team’s success or something 

Ironman92 Administrator
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 4:56 PM
posted by wildcats20

I think it was that their fans are smarter because of the team’s success or something 

Yeah...he didn’t help matters for Steelers fans on here

Ironman92 Administrator
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 4:57 PM

He would never admit it but I think I taught with Skyhook’s wife for about 15 years. I know he was from the Mt Orab/Sardinia area.

33,369 posts 132 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 5:10 PM

Zod said because he watched good football versus bad football, that he was more knowledgeable of the game. Because he understood what it took to win, blah blah. One of the most idiotic things I’ve ever read.

ernest_t_bass 12th Son of the Lama
26,698 posts 204 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 5:59 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23690870/stephen-curry-golden-state-warriors-shrugs-exchange-kendrick-perkins-cleveland-cavaliers

Classic Warriors: Perkins is going to hurt someone by casually sitting on the sidelines. 

Classic ESPN: "multiple Warriors" were bothered, but Curry and Perkins wouldn't comment, and all Green said was that Curry went off after the fact. 

The only reason I like this article is that it makes it possible for me to hate Curry more than I already do.

24,621 posts 244 reps Joined May 2010
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 6:10 PM
posted by Ironman92

General Zod = NON?

Also, what the hell happened to 4 ringz? I recall him having a minor meltdown/hissy fit but forget what the hell it was about.

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 6:32 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

General Zod = NON?

Also, what the hell happened to 4 ringz? I recall him having a minor meltdown/hissy fit but forget what the hell it was about.

Yeah, Zod was the old-Huddle name of Non.

The main Ringz meltdown I remember came as a result of hi scoo footbaw stuff. 1. He'd bought an ad for the site about whatever business he ran or was part of. 2. On the Wayne County football thread, things got a bit out of control one night, apparently, and whoever was modding that took some sort of minor actions (we're talking deleting posts at maximum; no banning or suspensions) because of how the high school forums were more rigorous with the "no personal attacks or swearing" stuff because we were still making efforts to grab the Huddle sports talk people. 3. He went ballistic because apparently he thought that buying an ad put him above the law and his shit shouldn't be modded and then left the site. 4. I then saw him a few times on FB on threads of people here I'm friends with (Mantooth for sure and maybe GoChiefs, too) bitching about this place in that "bitter ex who can't get over the break-up" sort of way.

At least that's how I vaguely remember it. OTrap might know more since he did a lot of Wayne County football posting, in case I botched some of the facts.

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:08 PM

I'm on another (non-Ohio) board, and people are legitimately pissed at KP for not moving his legs.  I can't even wrap my mind around it.  Can any of you see or understand this view point?  The only think KP did was NOT do anything.  And people are pissed about it.  

wes_mantooth Tomfoolery & shenanigans
18,072 posts 52 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:22 PM

I look for the Cavs to get game 3....convincingly.  I think that is it though.  Hope i am wrong.

Off subject, but i hate the argument that i heard today that the Cavs got all the calls last night because the fouls were so lopsided.  That is ridiculous.  The reason the fouls were lopsided was that the Cavs gave up non stop uncontested layups and dunks throughout.  GS made the Cavs earn their points.

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:50 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

I'm on another (non-Ohio) board, and people are legitimately pissed at KP for not moving his legs.  I can't even wrap my mind around it.  Can any of you see or understand this view point?  The only think KP did was NOT do anything.  And people are pissed about it.  

Someone on Twitter suggested he should be sitting in the second row. Whatever. If he was and Steph dove into the stands after a loose ball and hurt himself then it’d be why isn’t Perkins sitting in a suite somewhere.

Whats the site, just out of curiousity?

BRF Senior Member
11,621 posts 108 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:55 PM

General Zod: Had a bazillion posts, as I recall.  

To Heretic: The way you tell about 4ringz is pretty much right (and you even added some things that I did not know about).  When he left, so also did 1_beast.  It had a little bit to do with the old WCM (Wayne County Mafia). 

Good stuff on the Cavs thread!

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:59 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Someone on Twitter suggested he should be sitting in the second row. Whatever. If he was and Steph dove into the stands after a loose ball and hurt himself then it’d be why isn’t Perkins sitting in a suite somewhere.

Whats the site, just out of curiousity?

Surly Horns (used to be Shaggy Bevo)

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 5, 2018 7:23 AM

You know what the worst part is? Iguodala hasn't even played. Of all the bench players that turn into all stars against Cleveland, he's the most annoying at it.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login