LOCKED: Browns BS Drama Continued...

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 123 reps Joined Feb 2010
Wed, Jul 25, 2018 12:52 PM

At this point, Dez is a possession receiver with poor hands. Might be worth kicking the tires on if he comes REAL cheap. Other than that, not worth it.

33,369 posts 132 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jul 25, 2018 2:33 PM

Dez is slow and doesn’t get separation anymore. But he’s a big target, and if Gordon is the #1 with Landry and Duke taking the ball on shorter routes and over the middle, he isn’t a bad #2 wideout. I doubt he would get looked at often, but would probably be an upgrade to whoever they plan on having outside opposite Gordon. 

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jul 25, 2018 3:14 PM

The only problem with dez is he would be very quick to publicly bitch If he isn’t getting the ball. If he won’t do that, then I’ve got no issue signing him on. Why not

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 123 reps Joined Feb 2010
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 9:02 AM
posted by iclfan2

Dorsey/ Hue press conference. Both wearing Browns sweater and Elfi hat (they are def pushing the elf this year). Ricardo Louis out all year. Going to bring in some wr's to possibly sign one, Peppers starting on Pup. Hue hasn't talked with JG for at least a week, and they don't know a timeline for him to return. 

After hearing comments from Dorsey in that presser, I still think Gordon is getting suspended. The reporters flat out asked if Gordon was going to be suspended and he danced around those questions pretty awkwardly....just saying stuff like "we respect Josh's privacy" and not really answering the question.

The most hilarious thing I've heard on this topic is Florio from PFT implying that JG could be holding out. That's about as laughable as it gets as Gordon has the least leverage of just about any player EVER to hold out.

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 9:11 AM

He’s not getting suspended. Can we move on? 

Today marks day 1 of the road to 7 wins!

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 9:17 AM

Can one of you start a new thread to continue this discussion? I'll let someone that contributes start the new thread with whatever title you feel appropriate. I am testing out a theory based on some recent slowness I'm seeing on the site when loading the thread listing page, it might be due to a couple of the extremely long threads we've got going on. Once you create a new thread I'm going to lock this one.

vball10set paying it forward
26,788 posts 121 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 9:33 AM
posted by justincredible

Can one of you start a new thread to continue this discussion? I'll let someone that contributes start the new thread with whatever title you feel appropriate. I am testing out a theory based on some recent slowness I'm seeing on the site when loading the thread listing page, it might be due to a couple of the extremely long threads we've got going on. Once you create a new thread I'm going to lock this one.

Justin, please add "drama" to my thread title...thank you

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 9:44 AM
posted by vball10set

Justin, please add "drama" to my thread title...thank you

I'll do it, but for future reference, you should be able to double click the thread title when you're viewing the thread itself, and change it there.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login