Progressives, part 3...

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:09 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Nothing in that article states it is currently or being proposed to be taught in high school or earlier. 

I didn't say the article said that. 

But it is.  

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:10 AM
posted by QuakerOats

I didn't say the article said that. 

But it is.  

Is it? You keep saying it without providing evidence. 
QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:11 AM

Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:13 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Is the school district actually teaching or proposing to teach CRT and if so, to who? We do not see or know the context of him stating this. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 2:16 PM

Do your own DD

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 2:24 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Do your own DD

Ok I did some DD

It looks like this guy is a you tuber and radio host and has zero medial degrees, but even if he did that logic is like saying my grandfather made it across the beach in Normandy so therefore there were no Nazi defenses there. Stop cherry picking blacks people and using them as tokens. 

geeblock Member
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 2:25 PM

posted by QuakerOats

Do your own DD

I have and outside of a select crazy people in typical CA, there are no actual school districts teaching or proposing to teach CRT in high school or earlier. 

They are not completely changing how history is taught. 

Now, unless you can cite specific examples, I call you are full of shit. 

I equate CRT to the whole Sharia law scare. Remember that? 

You were full of shit then and are full of shit now. 

geeblock Member

geeblock Member
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 2:34 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Beyond belief:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rhode-island-mother-lawsuit-critical-race-theory-requests

I also did some DD on this article u were so excited about last week and not surprisingly she actually did receive a copy of the curriculum, but as she states in the article “she is sure they are teaching it”. So what the article doesn’t state is that even after receiving the curriculum, she filed 160 petitions in court asking for 5 years worth of emails from every school employee. This has cost the district thousands of dollars and they are not suing her personally, but suing to stop the lawsuits and defend them. There also is zero evidence that anything she says is true except her version of the story.

geeblock Member
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 2:37 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Do your own DD

Grifting runs in the family 

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 3:32 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Needs to be heard by many!

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 3:34 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

I have and outside of a select crazy people in typical CA, there are no actual school districts teaching or proposing to teach CRT in high school or earlier. 

They are not completely changing how history is taught. 

Now, unless you can cite specific examples, I call you are full of shit. 

I equate CRT to the whole Sharia law scare. Remember that? 

You were full of shit then and are full of shit now. 

False. 

Have a good weekend. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 3:35 PM
posted by geeblock

I also did some DD on this article u were so excited about last week and not surprisingly she actually did receive a copy of the curriculum, but as she states in the article “she is sure they are teaching it”. So what the article doesn’t state is that even after receiving the curriculum, she filed 160 petitions in court asking for 5 years worth of emails from every school employee. This has cost the district thousands of dollars and they are not suing her personally, but suing to stop the lawsuits and defend them. There also is zero evidence that anything she says is true except her version of the story.

Why do parents and school district taxpayers have to file FOIA requests to get information they are paying for?  What are the radical liberals in academia hiding? 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 3:37 PM
posted by geeblock
 Stop cherry picking blacks people and using them as tokens. 

LOL....That exact same sentiment was expressed at least once in the comments section.  Entirely unsurprising and predictable, as per usual.

And it's a pretty bigoted comment.  But I'm guessing you didn't actually call this guy a token, just like you didn't call that last guy an Uncle Tom. 

Fri, Jun 18, 2021 3:38 PM
posted by QuakerOats

False. 

Have a good weekend. 

True. 

See how easy that is when I can just vomit shit like you do? 

I will have a great weekend not worrying about a thing that is not there. 

geeblock Member
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 3:46 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Why do parents and school district taxpayers have to file FOIA requests to get information they are paying for?  What are the radical liberals in academia hiding? 

They gave her the curriculum when she asked for it for free and without a law

geeblock Member
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 3:47 PM
posted by gut

LOL....That exact same sentiment was expressed at least once in the comments section.  Entirely unsurprising and predictable, as per usual.

And it's a pretty bigoted comment.  But I'm guessing you didn't actually call this guy a token, just like you didn't call that last guy an Uncle Tom. 

He’s also not a doctor or a parent at this school as described in the text so yea this is a great example of tokenism by the person who made the tweet 

Quaker literally posts people based solely on the color of their skin, I call it out and somehow I’m being racist lol gtfo 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sat, Jun 19, 2021 6:57 AM

Changing gears a bit, but it just crossed my mind a little less than a year ago Kizer (does he post here any more?) and some other posters were supportive of censorship to the point that Kizer even reported his friends and family members on a Facebook. This discussion wasn’t about what private companies can do btw, before anyone brings that up (although I do find it funny when some cherry pick this argument).

Nearly a year later, the lab leak covid theory has gone from a tinfoil hat conspiracy to a plausible mainstream topic.  Just another example of why if you support any type of censorship, you need to grow up. 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sat, Jun 19, 2021 7:06 AM

On a somewhat related note, I recall also almost a year ago Ptown called me and other posters “cynical,” because we dared to question reports lacking any hard and fact based evidence, all because Ptown himself deemed  those journalists as “credible.” It turns out a year later a lot of these stories that were mainstream a year ago are turning out to be complete bullshit. Im sure more will follow. Folks, it’s ok to hold journalists to higher standards. They have done nothing to be entitled to your unconditional trust. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login