NFL Season 2026 Thread

Home ▸ Forums ▸ Sports ▸ NFL Season 2026 Thread
Ironman92

Administrator

70,517 posts
Sep 10, 2026 5:07 PM

Rams/49ers in Australia tonight…I took FanDuels $25 free and made 12 small bets to keep it fun.


Excited to watch a 9-7 49ers win

justincredible

Honorable Admin

48,438 posts
Sep 10, 2026 5:25 PM

Is Darnold out for the season? I missed the first part of the game, and didn't see a replay of the injury, but did see a video of him limping on the sideline and it didn't look good.


Ironman92

Administrator

70,517 posts
Sep 10, 2026 6:24 PM
justincredible wrote:

Is Darnold out for the season? I missed the first part of the game, and didn't see a replay of the injury, but did see a video of him limping on the sideline and it didn't look good.


Few weeks in seeing

justincredible

Honorable Admin

48,438 posts
Sep 13, 2026 1:18 PM

Jets scored a TD on the first drive of the season. Not bad.

Ironman92

Administrator

70,517 posts
Sep 13, 2026 1:50 PM
justincredible wrote:

Jets scored a TD on the first drive of the season. Not bad.

Hopefully the Steelers get one today…I’m getting ready to go mow, so that should help

sportchampps

Senior Member

9,479 posts
Sep 13, 2026 2:05 PM

Jaguars are good but wow are the browns awful. Bengals defense starting off nice

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

14,847 posts
Sep 13, 2026 2:30 PM

Making Desaun the starter was dumb as fuck… and everyone knew it 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

48,438 posts
Sep 20, 2026 4:55 PM

Very Jetsy loss. 

Ironman92

Administrator

70,517 posts
Sep 20, 2026 11:55 PM

Great game

sportchampps

Senior Member

9,479 posts
Sep 21, 2026 12:13 PM
justincredible wrote:

Very Jetsy loss. 

At one point it looked like Jets Browns and Titans were all going to win. 

gut

Senior Member

23,771 posts
Sep 21, 2026 12:31 PM

LOL, in my must-win pool I had DET Wk1 - needed OT to beat the Saints.  And GB this week - needed OT to win.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

48,438 posts
Sep 28, 2026 1:57 PM

McCarthy to the Giants, allegedly.

gut

Senior Member

23,771 posts
Sep 28, 2026 5:18 PM

Can't believe everyone in AFCN is 2-1.  If Burrow stays healthy, I think CIN is the team to beat (in the division).


PIT we'll see.  I have a feeling they will be very up and down, looking like contenders one week and bottom feeders the next.

sportchampps

Senior Member

9,479 posts
Sep 28, 2026 5:40 PM

Cincy has horrible coaching