Progressives, part 3...

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:05 PM
posted by kizer permanente

You’re such a clown lol 

You have changed your own made up definition of racism 5 or 6 times in this thread and yet you call others a clown?

Come on, stay on track, admit you made a mistake and move on.

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:18 PM
posted by jmog

You have changed your own made up definition of racism 5 or 6 times in this thread and yet you call others a clown?

Come on, stay on track, admit you made a mistake and move on.

You literally just did a full arc from “oMG YoUre MaKiNg uP yOuR oWn DeFiNiTIOn” to being shown you were wrong and tucking his tail and trying to spin something else bc you have zero ability to admit when you’re wrong. I’ve never seen someone project as badly as you. And like…literally everything you post on lol.  

I made 1 declarative statement in what constitutes racism and when it isn’t. I’ve quoted that statement. I’m positive you read it.. Yet it still escapes you somehow.  So yea… you’re a clown homie.

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:21 PM

You literally just did a full arc from “oMG YoUre MaKiNg uP yOuR oWn DeFiNiTIOn” to being shown you were wrong and tucking his tail and trying to spin something else bc you have zero ability to admit when you’re wrong. I’ve never seen someone project as badly as you. And like…literally everything you post on lol.  

I made 1 declarative statement in what constitutes racism and when it isn’t. I’ve quoted that statement. I’m positive you read it.. Yet it still escapes you somehow.  So yea… you’re a clown homie.

Multiple people on this thread have pointed out how you have changed your own definition multiple times.

I am sure there is a clown, and it isn’t me. You aren’t reading what you type or you don’t live in reality.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:23 PM

Stumping about racism experienced by whites is a weird hill to die on. One of the worst whatabouts that exists imo 

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:23 PM
posted by jmog

Multiple people on this thread have pointed out how you have changed your own definition multiple times.

I am sure there is a clown, and it isn’t me. You aren’t reading what you type or you don’t live in reality.

Just keep re-reading…it’ll hit you one of these times, then will all make sense.  I’m certain of it! 

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:32 PM
posted by geeblock

Stumping about racism experienced by whites is a weird hill to die on. One of the worst whatabouts that exists imo 

No one said it was as bad, except when you brought it up.

They are just saying it exists and Kizer doesn’t understand that.

They then gave examples of it to prove the point.

No one said it was as bad as what blacks have been through, not once.

No one is dying on a hill.

You already admitted you were on our side of this stupid argument that blacks and other minorities can be racist towards white people.

Kizer is the lone holdout because he just doesn’t understand or refuses to admit he is wrong, idk which. 

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:33 PM

Just keep re-reading…it’ll hit you one of these times, then will all make sense.  I’m certain of it! 

Everyone else is waiting for you to read it all and realize where you went wrong. The rest of us saw it immediately, you still don’t.

geeblock Member
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:45 PM
posted by jmog

No one said it was as bad, except when you brought it up.

They are just saying it exists and Kizer doesn’t understand that.

They then gave examples of it to prove the point.

No one said it was as bad as what blacks have been through, not once.

No one is dying on a hill.

You already admitted you were on our side of this stupid argument that blacks and other minorities can be racist towards white people.

Kizer is the lone holdout because he just doesn’t understand or refuses to admit he is wrong, idk which. 

It’s just weird u take every argument and make it about semantics while ignoring the big picture or the point. whether or not it’s possible for a white person to experience racism is irrelevant. Can it happen? Yes. is it common? No. is it rare? Probably 

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:47 PM
posted by geeblock

It’s just weird u take every argument and make it about semantics while ignoring the big picture or the point. whether or not it’s possible for a white person to experience racism is irre

I don’t believe understanding what racism actually is and it can affect all races is “semantics”.

geeblock Member
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 3:57 PM
posted by jmog

I don’t believe understanding what racism actually is and it can affect all races is “semantics”.

“Can” 

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 4:19 PM
posted by geeblock

“Can” 

Yes,

That is literally what I said  

Glad you agree with me and everyone else on this thread other than Kizer.

geeblock Member
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 4:59 PM
posted by jmog

Yes,

That is literally what I said  

Glad you agree with me and everyone else on this thread other than Kizer.

And how does that relate to white people being tired or everything being about race? Are you saying racism is a burden that white people have to bear because it “can” happen. Can happen is a long way from does happen. Scale matters. Context matters. But we can agree to disagree. Have a good week

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 7, 2021 11:23 AM

Lol

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Nov 7, 2021 11:28 AM
posted by geeblock

what was his point?  i have no idea where he got that or if it was ever on a NEA website or how it got there. the twitter page that it is posted on posts nothing but conspiracies.  CRT isnt being taught in schools.  PERIOD.  If you want to believe it is ok.  Im not going to argue about it.

Care to retract this statement now that documents directly from the Virginia state school boards have been leaked and prove it has been?

https://www.iwf.org/2021/11/02/fact-check-is-critical-race-theory-being-taught-in-virginia-public-schools/

Sun, Nov 7, 2021 2:25 PM

Also too funny to not share. ANTIFA is counter protesting an anti government mandated vaccine protest. I don’t think they understand the word fascist. 

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Sun, Nov 7, 2021 5:03 PM
posted by iclfan2

Lol

that place has lost its mind

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 7, 2021 5:31 PM
posted by iclfan2

I don’t think they understand the word fascist. 

And why do they always have to lump it together with everything being white supremacy?  Is it possible to be pro-fascism but anti-racism?  I feel like it should be possible to oppress everyone equally.
gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 8, 2021 2:22 PM

So everyone's favorite climate change scold is out of lockdown and back to cussing out world leaders for inaction.

Latest is wealthy nations should pay reparations for their colonialism....because they weren't exporting a higher standard of living, but exporting fossil fuel pollution!!!!

Mon, Nov 8, 2021 10:58 PM

Lol at Obama talking about climate change as he buys his 2nd beach front house (in Hawaii). 

Anyone following the Rittenhouse trial? Basically every witness the prosecution has called has been horrible for the state. And then this dipshit today basically made the self defense case for him.

jmog Senior Member
Tue, Nov 9, 2021 12:19 AM
posted by iclfan2

Lol at Obama talking about climate change as he buys his 2nd beach front house (in Hawaii). 

Anyone following the Rittenhouse trial? Basically every witness the prosecution has called has been horrible for the state. And then this dipshit today basically made the self defense case for him.

After that guy admitted KR didn’t shoot until he pulled his gun and aimed it at KR, you could actually see the prosecution facepalm.

It was rather comical that they didn’t prepare him for such questioning.

The prosecution trumped up charges anyway hut they have also totally screwed up the trial so far.  

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login