2019 Golf Thread

wildcats20 In ROY I Trust!!
29,653 posts 76 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Oct 28, 2019 7:38 AM

Tiger wins the Zozo for his 82nd and Sam Snead tying win. Although Tiger actually broke the record many years ago. Snead gets credit for so many wins that are bogus. Team events, events that were 18 holes, events where 5 guys were tied, and 1 event were he finished like 5th and they gave him a win for it. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Oct 28, 2019 10:42 AM

Tiger’s new demeanor out there is going to get him several more wins as well; he is totally relaxed and playing smart golf as he embraces not being the biggest hitter any longer.

33,369 posts 132 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Oct 28, 2019 11:38 AM

Tiger looked as healthy as I have seen in a LONG time. Even when he won the Tour Championship and The Masters, he wasn’t quite 100%. I doubt he is now, but he’s as close as he has been since before his first back surgery it seems.

It seems like he was plenty healthy to win early last year — back wise — but then the knee started acting up the rest of the season. I’m not dumb enough to think he won’t get hurt again, but he is undoubtedly a top-3 player still when healthy. Hope he has a few years injury free to see what he can do.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login