Middle School Post Season Training will be held at Olentangy Liberty High School on Sunday and Tuesday nights.
Training was extended this year:
- Sunday training begins on January 6th - Please refer to registration for training times. Sunday times have been established so wrestlers could attend Ohio State Matches
- Tuesdays begin on February 5th
Anyone and everyone is welcomed to participate. We will have special technicians come in to instruct during the training sessions - Ohio State Head Coach Tom Ryan, Ohio State Assistant Coach Tervel Dlagnev, Liberty Head Coach Mark Marinelli and 3X State Champ Sean Nemec.
The registration for the Middle School Post Season Training will be available at training.
Good luck with the remainder of your season. If a wrestler is only able to make it one day a week we will work out a discounted price for the training. Practice will be held in our 6 mat facility which is located in the back of the school.
We hope to see many of you in the wrestling room in a few weeks.
2019 Middle School Season and Post Season Training at Olentangy Liberty High School
When: Sunday – 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/17, 2/24, 3/3 and 3/10
Tuesday – 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26, 3/5, and 3/12
- Sunday – * Times have been scheduled to attend OSU home matches
- 1/6 (2:00-3:30)
- 1/13 and 2/17 (5:30-7:00)
- 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/24, 3/3 and 3/10 (5:00-6:30)
- Tuesday – 6:15 -7:45
Where: Olentangy Liberty Wrestling room. 3584 Home Road, Powell, OH 43065. Located at the rear of the school
Cost: $90.00 per wrestler (maximum of $135.00 per family)
Checks payable to: LAB WRESTLING
*You do not need to attend every session to participate
The fee covers all instruction through March
* Please note if the Olentangy Local Schools are closed as a result of weather there will be no practice. We will post on Twitter and Remind 101 if you subscribe.
Twitter Twitter: @OLHSWrestling
What to wear: T- shirt, gym shorts, head gear and wrestling shoes. Please bring a water bottle filled up with you to every practice.
Questions: Contact Michael Zucker at [email protected]
Special Technicians: Tom Ryan – Ohio State Head Wrestling Coach
Tervel Dlagnev – Ohio State Asst. Coach
Mark Marinelli – Olentangy Liberty Head Wrestling Coach
Sean Nemec – 3X State Champ, OSU 4yr letter winner and Team Captain
* Additional special technicians will be in the room
*You do not need to be competing in any post-season events to participate in the training. Training is open to all middle school and youth. Our goal is to provide addition technical instruction and offer a positive and competitive environment for all that participate.