Tribe vs Royals: Series Thread

Al Bundy Senior Member
4,526 posts 40 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 13, 2021 8:06 PM
posted by Laley23

18 of 21 picks pitchers. And all of them college. Sticking with the formula that got them here.

If we would sign free agent hitters, I would be fine with that. We will continue to be competitive in a terrible division and no threat at all in the playoffs.

33,369 posts 132 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 13, 2021 8:09 PM
posted by Al Bundy

If we would sign free agent hitters, I would be fine with that. We will continue to be competitive in a terrible division and no threat at all in the playoffs.

This was/is last year to compete with Sox without a true rebuild. 

Al Bundy Senior Member
4,526 posts 40 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 13, 2021 9:01 PM
posted by Laley23

This was/is last year to compete with Sox without a true rebuild. 

The Sox are 32-9 against the orioles, Tigers, twins, and royals. Tampa (2-1) is the only playoff team that they have a winning record against. I guess that we will find out in October if they are good or benefitting from a weak schedule.

33,369 posts 132 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 13, 2021 10:31 PM
posted by Al Bundy

The Sox are 32-9 against the orioles, Tigers, twins, and royals. Tampa (2-1) is the only playoff team that they have a winning record against. I guess that we will find out in October if they are good or benefitting from a weak schedule.

But they are only getting better. Plus, we complain about missing the entire rotation. They haven’t had 4/9s of the lineup. Eloy & Roberts being the big ones. But then Madrigal and Grandal as well.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login