posted by Ironman92Top 2 seeds outside the top ten in your rankings....that didnt age well!
Still pretty early and a lot of the top teams have beat each other…some easy schedules.
List you top 10
1. Bills….no clue how they lost to the Steelers but they look great and Josh Allen looks like an MVP.
2. Cardinals….only undefeated team, easier schedule but then beat Rams good.
3. Buccaneers….they look good
4. Chargers….maybe the new Chiefs
5. Rams 🤷🏻♂️
6. Browns….so damn close
9. Cowboys (good but not fully convinced)
Next: Titans, Chiefs
thavoice Senior Member
15,437 posts 42 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 12:17 PM
The OC cannot exist without ad revenue. Please consider turning off your adblocker for the site so we can keep the lights on.
56,729 posts 148 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 4:28 PM
posted by thavoice
Top 2 seeds outside the top ten in your rankings....that didnt age well!
No….it was after 5 weeks, I was spot on for October 12th