2020 Euros

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 12, 2021 2:19 PM
posted by Laley23

Also stupid to do all that stutter bullshit. Sure let’s make it easier on the GK… lol

Agreed the guys who just step up know where their going and bang it home seems more successful then the guys who try to get the goalie going one way then take it. I wonder if there’s analysis on that.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Tue, Jul 13, 2021 3:23 AM

It was pretty crazy in Italy on Sunday night.  I don’t think the country slept. 

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 13, 2021 1:57 PM
posted by like_that

It was pretty crazy in Italy on Sunday night.  I don’t think the country slept. 

I would love to be in Europe during the parties for a World Cup or Euro being in the winning nation must have been awesome

33,369 posts 132 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 13, 2021 2:13 PM
posted by sportchampps

I would love to be in Europe during the parties for a World Cup or Euro being in the winning nation must have been awesome

I was in France for 1998, but we left during the knockout rounds. It was still wild being there for the Group Stage, thoguh I was only 12 so didn't quite comprehend what was happening. I only had the American "view" of a World Cup, so knew it was huge and this awesome event of a sport I love. But yeah, I'd love to experience it again now that I'm older.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Wed, Jul 14, 2021 3:42 AM
posted by sportchampps

Definitely a once in lifetime experience (potentially). I was actually supposed to be in Spain for work, but the trip got cancelled. I am glad it did. 

33,369 posts 132 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 20, 2021 12:21 PM

Meant to post this last week. Holy ratings! The Final did 10M+. Better than what the NBA is putting out this year through five Finals games. Just a massive win for ESPN in a perfect time as they head into ESPN+ taking over American rights for a ton of leagues. Fox has to love it as well, heading into a World Cup year with the best USMNT team we have fielded in 2 decades.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login