Covid-19 discussion, continued...

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 1:33 PM
posted by Fletch

No I am not, the vaccinated and boosted people all around the world are getting sick again and most are having more severe symptoms then the unvaxed

I know no one believes him, but just to confirm literally the opposite of this is happening.

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 1:39 PM

Vaccines prevent diseases that can be dangerous, or even deadly.

From the CDC website.  Key context here is “prevent “.  That’s not happening.

Fauci even came out the other day and said that most likely Covid will get to everyone now.

Fletch Member
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 1:41 PM

Their definition also cites immunity as the outcome of a vaccine:

People are getting infections that are triple vaxxed

im·mu·ni·ty

/iˈmyo͞onədē/

Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. the ability of an organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 1:49 PM
posted by Fletch

Vaccines prevent diseases that can be dangerous, or even deadly.

From the CDC website.  Key context here is “prevent “.  That’s not happening.

Fauci even came out the other day and said that most likely Covid will get to everyone now.

No vaccine is 100% effective.  The term "breakthrough case" is not new and related only to Covid.  

Is Fauci a war criminal or a soothsayer?  You are confusing me.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 2:47 PM

Supreme Court just halted the vax mandate for companies with 100 or more employees. 

Thank God.

Fletch Member
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 4:13 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Supreme Court just halted the vax mandate for companies with 100 or more employees. 

Thank God.

Because they know it doesn’t work

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 5:12 PM

All I care about is when am I going to get my free government mask.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 7:19 PM

Somehow the current administration got no masks and no tests ordered. Weird. Also funny that hospitals would rather allow Covid positive nurses to work than unvaxxed ones.

Non-political question other than kinda proving you are one, how many tests have y’all had in two years? Some need it for work obviously. I’ve had one…

Gardens35 Senior Member
5,888 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 8:15 PM
posted by iclfan2

Somehow the current administration got no masks and no tests ordered. Weird. Also funny that hospitals would rather allow Covid positive nurses to work than unvaxxed ones.

Non-political question other than kinda proving you are one, how many tests have y’all had in two years? Some need it for work obviously. I’ve had one…

I’ve taken 3….wife was positive at Thanksgiving and I tested 2x and then went back to work with my mask on over that span of days.

I was super sick the wee early morning of Christmas Eve and took one to see as we had all family coming over that day (that didn’t get to at Thanksgiving)

To my knowledge I have not had Covid

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 8:18 PM
posted by Gardens35

And here it is!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/man-claims-covid-19-made-his-penis-shrink

Dick math….so he was definitely bigger than normal before, lost 1 1/2 inches and is now decidedly below average? Do those numbers calculate in inches, me says no

Gardens35 Senior Member
5,888 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 8:25 PM
posted by Ironman92

Dick math….so he was definitely bigger than normal before, lost 1 1/2 inches and is now decidedly below average? Do those numbers calculate in inches, me says no

Look at the pic, the wife looks frustrated, he looks despondent. Has to be true. And some of the "comments" are pretty funny.

Thu, Jan 13, 2022 8:56 PM
posted by iclfan2

Tested once to travel to Canada.  The only other reason I’d test is if I got very sick and doctors needed to know  

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 9:19 PM

Never been tested.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Fri, Jan 14, 2022 4:24 AM

I am glad this turned into the COVID conspiracy thread...

I don't know if QO or CC touched on this, because I just scroll thru their conversations 95% of the time, but the one thing I will give them if they mentioned it are the vaccine passports. 

A LOT of people (including this site) acted like that was tin foil hat shit.  All of Europe essentially does it, and there are states/cities in the US that are doing it and I am not talking about private businesses requiring proof of vaccine.  In this case, the tin foil hat crew turned out to be right and the only argument I see is to move the goal posts and say shit like "LoL ItS nOt LiKe U wiLL EvEr LeAvE OhIo, So Y dO YoU cAre?"  You might a well just admit you were wrong about the passports at this point. 

Speaking of vaccine passports and mandates, it's hilarious that people think these actually do anything at this point.  The cases continue to skyrocket this winter, yet some people actually believe a piece of paper or a QR code to enter a resturaunt is helping. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Jan 14, 2022 1:37 PM
posted by like_that

I don't know if QO or CC touched on this, because I just scroll thru their conversations 95% of the time, but the one thing I will give them if they mentioned it are the vaccine passports. 

A LOT of people (including this site) acted like that was tin foil hat shit.  All of Europe essentially does it, and there are states/cities in the US that are doing it and I am not talking about private businesses requiring proof of vaccine.  In this case, the tin foil hat crew turned out to be right and the only argument I see is to move the goal posts and say shit like "LoL ItS nOt LiKe U wiLL EvEr LeAvE OhIo, So Y dO YoU cAre?"  You might a well just admit you were wrong about the passports at this point. 

Speaking of vaccine passports and mandates, it's hilarious that people think these actually do anything at this point.  The cases continue to skyrocket this winter, yet some people actually believe a piece of paper or a QR code to enter a resturaunt is helping. 

In Quebec you will now be fined for being unvaxxed.  

I assume prison is next. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Jan 14, 2022 1:39 PM
posted by like_that

difference conspiracy theory 2022 few months

Fri, Jan 14, 2022 3:40 PM
posted by like_that

I don't remember anyone arguing with those two about vaccine passports.  That idea isn't anything new or "about to happen".  If you travel internationally, you need one.  If you want to go out to dinner in NYC, you need one.  There are plenty of examples.  I'm not arguing that they are doing much to help, but they aren't anything that hasn't been around for a long time now.  

Fri, Jan 14, 2022 3:42 PM
posted by QuakerOats

difference conspiracy theory 2022 few months

Most of your "conspiracies" are outcomes that you twist to seem more nefarious.  Conspiracy theorist seems like a depressing way to look at the world.  

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Fri, Jan 14, 2022 6:15 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I don't remember anyone arguing with those two about vaccine passports.  That idea isn't anything new or "about to happen".  If you travel internationally, you need one.  If you want to go out to dinner in NYC, you need one.  There are plenty of examples.  I'm not arguing that they are doing much to help, but they aren't anything that hasn't been around for a long time now.  

I am talking about before vaccines were available.  People brushed the vaccine passports aside as tin foil hat shit. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login