Progressives, part 3...

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 114 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 31, 2023 4:07 PM

Although I'd strongly prefer to see the debt bill pass, I'm a bit curious to see the media call Republicans hostage takers after some 180 Republicans vote FOR while 200 Dems vote AGAINST.

Also laughing at various outlets alternately describing McCarthy and Biden as both winners or losers, depending on the source.  Of course, if McCarthy really got "nothing" then why are so many Dems voting against?

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 31, 2023 5:30 PM
posted by justincredible

I am crying. 

Stop your crying, or we'll give you something to cry about!

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 31, 2023 10:41 PM
posted by gut

Although I'd strongly prefer to see the debt bill pass, I'm a bit curious to see the media call Republicans hostage takers after some 180 Republicans vote FOR while 200 Dems vote AGAINST.

Also laughing at various outlets alternately describing McCarthy and Biden as both winners or losers, depending on the source.  Of course, if McCarthy really got "nothing" then why are so many Dems voting against?

The media where the stupid kowtow, the weak are scared, and the strong are ridiculed.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Jun 1, 2023 7:22 AM
posted by jmog

To be fair you believe anyone who doesn’t agree with you is racist. So without 3rd party evidence I take that he was/is with a grain of salt.

well his wife left him over a domestic violence incident sparked over the fact that their daughter was going to prom with a black football player from her school so im sure you probably will take that with a grain of salt.  

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jun 1, 2023 3:52 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Stop your crying, or we'll give you something to cry about!

Grandpa?

Thu, Jun 1, 2023 3:52 PM

Wait, I like Hunter Biden now?

Thu, Jun 1, 2023 5:49 PM

I don't like Hunter Biden. But, I also don't dislike him.

Who among us wouldn't take the opportunity to be rich, simply because you existed - when the sum total of hardships in life was the act of cashing checks? The fact is that Hunter Biden's life is the downward spiral that is common amongst many people, rich or poor, famous or obscure. Life has dealt him aces and he played them. No, I'm not angry about that. 

His father, on the other hand...

Thu, Jun 1, 2023 8:13 PM

Why/How is it that poor, uneducated black men still have to continue registering with the selective service when dems screech that it is racist to require them to have an ID?

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jun 1, 2023 9:03 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Why/How is it that poor, uneducated black men still have to continue registering with the selective service when dems screech that it is racist to require them to have an ID?

They’re probly white supremacists

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jun 1, 2023 11:27 PM
posted by justincredible

Grandpa?

Mom in my day.  Grandma just threatened us with the shits for eating strawberries out of her garden or apples out of her trees.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 2, 2023 11:31 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Uh huh in a Logan Roy voice. 

It seems a lot of the language used on here is very charged and borderline hateful. I live with the old rule, don't judge lest you be judged, so I have a very open mind on people, things, and perspectives. That is what gets me blasted on here as I at least try and understand where people come from. 

Seems like a lot of you live too much online, with all of your Twitter posts to justify your own points of view. 

I also doubt there is anything I could post on the topic that could change any of your minds. It does seem you are all set in your very narrow or lack of understanding way. 

I'm guessing none of you at all will be anywhere near any pride activities next month and that is a shame. 

Two things:    

The Lord gifted us a brain and a conscience for the precise purpose of making judgements.  If you live by the Golden Rule, all should be well.

Those who gave all in defending our freedom get just one day.  Those who served get just one day.  How is it that bombarding everyone for an entire month over sexual preferences came to be?

Fri, Jun 2, 2023 12:27 PM

I’ll just say that who you’re attracted to is usually the least interesting thing about you. If you’re basing your entire personality around it I’m probably not interested in being your friend, but I’m not going to be a jerk to you. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 2, 2023 3:20 PM
posted by justincredible

I’ll just say that who you’re attracted to is usually the least interesting thing about you. If you’re basing your entire personality around it I’m probably not interested in being your friend, but I’m not going to be a jerk to you. 

Same feelings here. 

Fri, Jun 2, 2023 5:59 PM

When parents get their boys circumcised, is that considered genital mutilation? Why or why not?

Fri, Jun 2, 2023 7:52 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

When parents get their boys circumcised, is that considered genital mutilation? Why or why not?

No. 

Sun, Jun 4, 2023 1:17 PM

The most vocal never know what the fuck they're talking about.

Sun, Jun 4, 2023 3:22 PM
posted by justincredible

The most vocal never know what the fuck they're talking about.

Lol they’re designed to kill people… no shit bruh. The lefts lack of knowledge on guns is funny every time. Also why you can’t ever give them an inch. They just want full bans. 

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 12:58 PM

Wonder which law he broke? 

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 1:45 PM

Twitter link

Thankfully this wasn't a man and a woman. That would be indecent.

I removed the tweet preview and provided a link instead, since there is a bare male ass in the preview image. 

Further context: It was from a supposedly family friendly parade in LA (local news broadcast it, afaik). Two guys in the bed of a truck, leather-clad, one guy whipping another's bare ass.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Tue, Jun 6, 2023 5:03 PM
posted by justincredible

Twitter link

Thankfully this wasn't a man and a woman. That would be indecent.

I removed the tweet preview and provided a link instead, since there is a bare male ass in the preview image. 

Further context: It was from a supposedly family friendly parade in LA (local news broadcast it, afaik). Two guys in the bed of a truck, leather-clad, one guy whipping another's bare ass.

Friends of PTown I’m sure.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login