7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 6:44 PM
posted by justincredible

lol

ah, the Joy Reid phenomena

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 8:02 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Seems to me that you have been the one proven wrong lately, particularly when it comes to what I say.

I will go so far as to say that the only thing you've "proven" here since I came back is that you like & support kids participating/viewing/being directly involved in situations that currently should be adult-only things.

The fact that you're attempting to shame somebody because they don't want their kids exposed and conditioned to that sort of thing is not only ludicrous, but downright creepy. 

Uh huh in a Logan Roy voice. 

It seems a lot of the language used on here is very charged and borderline hateful. I live with the old rule, don't judge lest you be judged, so I have a very open mind on people, things, and perspectives. That is what gets me blasted on here as I at least try and understand where people come from. 

Seems like a lot of you live too much online, with all of your Twitter posts to justify your own points of view. 

I also doubt there is anything I could post on the topic that could change any of your minds. It does seem you are all set in your very narrow or lack of understanding way. 

I'm guessing none of you at all will be anywhere near any pride activities next month and that is a shame. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 8:58 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

I'm guessing none of you at all will be anywhere near any pride activities next month and that is a shame. 

My sister is a lesbian.

My wife is bisexual.

My sisters best friend, who I camp next to every weekend, is a lesbian who is married to a non-binary person.

I am literally around someone in the LGTBQ community pretty much at all times.

Why would I need to go to a Pride parade when I can just ask and/or talk to the people around me for their life perspectives and experiences?

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 9:10 PM

Such a shame! Maybe just live your life and not need slobbed over for a month due to your sexual preferences. Have sex with whoever you want, leave the kids alone and stfu. 
CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
Tue, May 30, 2023 9:17 PM

Uh huh in a Logan Roy voice. 

It seems a lot of the language used on here is very charged and borderline hateful. I live with the old rule, don't judge lest you be judged, so I have a very open mind on people, things, and perspectives. That is what gets me blasted on here as I at least try and understand where people come from. 

Seems like a lot of you live too much online, with all of your Twitter posts to justify your own points of view. 

I also doubt there is anything I could post on the topic that could change any of your minds. It does seem you are all set in your very narrow or lack of understanding way. 

You still haven't proved me wrong in anything.

Trans activists are pushing kids in front of them and people like you think it's a virtue to go along with them. To the point where you attempted to shame an actual parent who won't involve his kids in it. You're still ludicrous.

I don't care if adults want to saw body parts off or sew body parts on. But when people like you insist on pushing kids in front of them, that is when most reasonable adults will draw hard lines. Your condescending attempts at shaming me will not work. Ever.

Everything I have stated here about kids and trans activism has come from research, compilation of data and being required to learn about the topic.

I can even explain how surgeons can even use penile tissue to form a 'clitoris' that may or may not allow the trans woman experience orgasm. 

Everything you have said comes from pure virtue signaling. 

I would suggest that you stick to areas you excel at such as foreign policy, but then I couldn't smirk in text like I'm doing right now. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 10:43 PM

LOL moderate Ptown dropping "truth" bombs.  The irony would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Parents not only should NOT have a say in what is age appropriate for their kids, but anything that doesn't sync completely with certain approved views is "multi-phobic" (*patent pending).

In other words, I can't debate my position so I will just call you a bigot.  Wait, I think Ptown LITERALLY wrote exactly that.

jmog Senior Member
Tue, May 30, 2023 11:21 PM

. I live with the old rule, don't judge lest you be judged, 

Not surprisingly you got that wrong.

The verse doesn’t end there…

The whole verse means be careful. You can judge but be ready to have the same standards used against you.  Jesus, the person who said that verse, literally judged a crap ton of people because he was willing to be judged against the same standard.  It never said you can’t judge anyone, it was a warning to make sure you aren’t doing the same bad things.

Here’s the whole thing in case you wondered.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 

Tue, May 30, 2023 11:41 PM
posted by geeblock

If you guys could get this Chic fil a boycott going so I dont have to wait in long lines that would be awesome.

I don't give a shit. I will be eating one of their salads in a couple of hours for my lunch. 

Tue, May 30, 2023 11:44 PM
posted by justincredible

lol

https://twitter.com/AOCpress/status/1663618780210118662?s

Not sure why it won't paste correctly from my phone

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 31, 2023 12:47 AM
posted by justincredible

Reparations are in order

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 31, 2023 5:21 AM
posted by geeblock

If you guys could get this Chic fil a boycott going so I dont have to wait in long lines that would be awesome.

I'm honestly surprised you can even eat CFA.  With all the employees wearing red hats, I figured you would lay in a fetal position paralyzed by fear if you walked in the building.  

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Wed, May 31, 2023 7:29 AM
posted by superman

I'm honestly surprised you can even eat CFA.  With all the employees wearing red hats, I figured you would lay in a fetal position paralyzed by fear if you walked in the building.  

lol you are the fragile ones on here crying everyday about one thing or another, this is grand 

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 31, 2023 7:47 AM
posted by geeblock

lol you are the fragile ones on here crying everyday about one thing or another, this is grand 

You literally went and hid at a family function because someone wore a hat that scared you.  You calling anyone fragile is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read.  

jmog Senior Member
Wed, May 31, 2023 8:38 AM
posted by geeblock

Lol, the person who hid from a red hat and immediately labels everyone racist is the one complaining everyone else is crying….

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 31, 2023 8:41 AM

I am crying. 

geeblock Member
Wed, May 31, 2023 10:44 AM

yes thats exactly what happened lol...that was years ago and guess what he did turn out to be a racist asshole.  what does that have to do with you guys crying every single day about some non existent issue that actually doesnt affect your life and mostly isnt even happening lol.  you have one event compared to daily crying.  sounds equal. clowns

geeblock Member
Wed, May 31, 2023 10:44 AM
posted by superman

I love chic fil a

geeblock Member
Wed, May 31, 2023 10:46 AM

the boycott incoming lol

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 31, 2023 11:09 AM

I'm all for it. Shorter lines!

jmog Senior Member
Wed, May 31, 2023 12:28 PM
posted by geeblock

yes thats exactly what happened lol...that was years ago and guess what he did turn out to be a racist asshole.  what does that have to do with you guys crying every single day about some non existent issue that actually doesnt affect your life and mostly isnt even happening lol.  you have one event compared to daily crying.  sounds equal. clowns

To be fair you believe anyone who doesn’t agree with you is racist. So without 3rd party evidence I take that he was/is with a grain of salt.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login