Progressives, part 3...

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, May 29, 2023 6:36 PM
posted by justincredible

Depravity, I would assume, given it's a sexual kink.

Probably

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, May 29, 2023 6:37 PM

Had to edit a few posts due to no-no words in the original post and a couple quotes:

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, May 29, 2023 8:22 PM
posted by justincredible

Had to edit a few posts due to no-no words in the original post and a couple quotes:

What were the posts pertaining to? Can you say without saying what was bad about them?

Mon, May 29, 2023 8:24 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

What were the posts pertaining to? Can you say without saying what was bad about them?

It was DAs post with the n, f, and c words. Go back a few pages, I just added asterisks.

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 7:57 AM

Just going to leave this here for when these items get pulled from the shelf after the boycott and geeblock says they never existed.  

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Tue, May 30, 2023 8:05 AM
posted by superman

Just going to leave this here for when these items get pulled from the shelf after the boycott and geeblock says they never existed.  

who cares?  is this what you think the conversation was about?  These things were 100% for sale.  Do better please.
geeblock Member
Tue, May 30, 2023 8:06 AM
posted by jmog

1. 1/2 white or not, doesn’t change your stance as always on one side of the issue.

2. I call bullshit as I call out QO and his moronic shit all the time and I did Spock too when he was here.

3. You did call people racist even if not him specific with your post, so don’t try to back out of that corner. Even if you are 1/2 white you ALWAYS side with the POC in a story, it’s hilariously obvious to everyone.

you ALWAYS side with the POC in a story,

Lol this is exactly what i was saying to you but somehow when you say it is ok to say lolol

Its ok to just say you were wrong in this case its not that serious

geeblock Member
Tue, May 30, 2023 8:24 AM

If you guys could get this Chic fil a boycott going so I dont have to wait in long lines that would be awesome.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 9:50 AM
posted by geeblock

you ALWAYS side with the POC in a story,

Lol this is exactly what i was saying to you but somehow when you say it is ok to say lolol

Its ok to just say you were wrong in this case its not that serious

You literally called others racist by how they sided with the woman first. I just called out your hypocrisy. 

You can’t call others racist for who they side with while you do it 100% of the time.

Next time I will explain it much simpler for you.

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 10:02 AM
posted by geeblock
who cares?  is this what you think the conversation was about?  These things were 100% for sale.  Do better please.

That's funny coming from the world's worst goalpost mover.  

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Tue, May 30, 2023 10:22 AM

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-rise-of-latino-white-supremacy

Over/Under 3 years, before the media starts pushing black white supremacy? We are not far from the  Clayton Bigsby skit becoming reality.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 10:45 AM
posted by justincredible

Wonder how this worked out for them?

Not a good weekend .............

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 2:18 PM
posted by like_that

Over/Under 3 years, before the media starts pushing black white supremacy? We are not far from the  Clayton Bigsby skit becoming reality.

Picture doesn’t load for me but I assume it’s about them calling Latinos white supremacists. So Asians and Latinos down, not much left. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 2:20 PM

This happens all the time in lib cities, but y’all wanna pretend to care about self defense killing a loser on the subway? Nah

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 3:18 PM
posted by justincredible

Wonder how this worked out for them?

Can’t believe people signed up to do this. 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Tue, May 30, 2023 3:46 PM
posted by iclfan2

Picture doesn’t load for me but I assume it’s about them calling Latinos white supremacists. So Asians and Latinos down, not much left. 

Edited to provide the link, but here it is.

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 3:52 PM
posted by justincredible

It was DAs post with the n, f, and c words. Go back a few pages, I just added asterisks.

You sir have censored me and thus I am offended by editing my drunk post. I will now take this as a challenge and will make it my new endeavor to dronk post at new levels you pee pee head.

Tue, May 30, 2023 3:53 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

You sir have censored me and thus I am offended by editing my drunk post. I will now take this as a challenge and will make it my new endeavor to dronk post at new levels you pee pee head.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 30, 2023 4:55 PM
posted by like_that

I just read that article and holy hell! This is a Latino smear piece from start to finish. 

But Garcia continued to see himself as Latino, which he never equated with whiteness, and at moments he manifested pride in his nonwhite Latino identity. It is a confusing set of ideas that nevertheless has a long history among Latinos, in part because the category “Latino” itself has been fiercely contested—with some arguing, for example, that it should be classified as a race rather than an ethnicity. 

The "one drop rule" will never go away. The shit libs are already starting to set up the idea that mixed marriages are bad, umkay:

Scholars and journalists have described these Latino white supremacists in different ways. Some Latinos, they’ve argued, are also afflicted by “aspirational whiteness,” or the desire to be white in order to fit into the racial and capitalist order of the United States, to avoid the discrimination that Black Americans experience, or to justify the pursuit of individual wealth and belonging. They ascribe to “multiracial whiteness,” which the political scientist Cristina Beltrán defines as an identity that people from all racial backgrounds can participate in. It is rooted, she writes, “in a discriminatory world view in which feelings of freedom and belonging are produced through the persecution and dehumanization of others.

Makes me wonder just how long muh diversity! will last, as the phrase has started to chew on its own tail:

According to Harel Shapira, a sociologist at the University of Texas at Austin and the author of a forthcoming book on American gun culture which focusses on Texas, the fact that gun ownership in the United States has become increasingly diverse is “something that people love to talk about, especially conservative groups like the N.R.A. and gun organizations. No one throws out the flag of diversity more than them.” 

But don't take my word for it!

We live in a country where everyone from university deans to corporate executives extolls the virtues of assimilation and diversity, but the growing diversity of gun owners who inflict mass death should cause us to rethink inclusion’s underlying assumptions. 

Last but not least, they are losing the Latino vote by degrees and boy are they puckered. They see no alternative but to slander them now. In short, brown people are OUT:

Tue, May 30, 2023 5:33 PM

lol

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login