Progressives, part 3...

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 26, 2023 8:47 AM
posted by geeblock

again funny that you just accept her story as true but disregard their story...hmm i wonder why

Oh the hypocrisy of this statement. Everyone on this board KNOWS what "side" of any topic that comes up you will be on as soon as we know what color the people's skin is. Don't try to paint him a racist when you do the same damn thing on every story. Good Lord.
jmog Senior Member
Fri, May 26, 2023 8:49 AM
posted by geeblock

so you didnt watch it lol...but still commented.  and how were they disrespectful.  They seemed calm and polite even as she took his phone and was acting irrationally.  she was never sitting on the bike and never claimed to be fyi. Maybe you should actually at least watch it. 

https://newsone.com/4592993/sarah-jane-comrie-update-citi-bike-teens-mother-speaks-out/

So far your best sources are his "sister", his mom, and his attorney, pressure sure none of those people would be biased right?

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, May 26, 2023 8:59 AM
posted by jmog

So far your best sources are his "sister", his mom, and his attorney, pressure sure none of those people would be biased right?

just like her attorney correct?

geeblock Member
Fri, May 26, 2023 9:12 AM
posted by jmog
Oh the hypocrisy of this statement. Everyone on this board KNOWS what "side" of any topic that comes up you will be on as soon as we know what color the people's skin is. Don't try to paint him a racist when you do the same damn thing on every story. Good Lord.

im not painting anyone as racist i wasnt talking about him specifically but in general,  im just saying why are we automatically disregarding one person's side of the story and accepting another's when one person on the video is clearly acting irrationally and the others are calm.  You can try to paint me as always being pro black or whatever but im 50% white and grew up around 90% white people.  Yea her story got out first and she hired a lawyer and a publicist.  Hes poor and 17 years old.  He didnt disrespect anyone and was calm and she wasnt.  

You lack the ability to have a conversation or deal with anything i post and can only respond to this part of the post because you realize that his story makes way more sense than hers.  So instead you try to say ok geeeblocks racist again so you dont have to admit you were wrong.  I have asked before to please just stop responding to my posts.  You literally only have two responses it is well i dont like the source, or geeblocks racist.  Meanwhile people can post from any right wing source all day long as long as you agree with it.  Have a good weekend.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 26, 2023 11:09 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

The closest Target to me is in The Highlands. I've been there, but when I go to the Highlands I think Kohl's is the better department store.

Heard the North Face ad makes Target, Bud Light et.al. look tame

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 26, 2023 5:19 PM
posted by geeblock

im not painting anyone as racist i wasnt talking about him specifically but in general,  im just saying why are we automatically disregarding one person's side of the story and accepting another's when one person on the video is clearly acting irrationally and the others are calm.  You can try to paint me as always being pro black or whatever but im 50% white and grew up around 90% white people.  Yea her story got out first and she hired a lawyer and a publicist.  Hes poor and 17 years old.    

So for you, it's a class issue? 

Fri, May 26, 2023 5:46 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Yeah, very obscure Zelda reference lol

geeblock Member
Fri, May 26, 2023 5:51 PM
geeblock Member
Fri, May 26, 2023 6:06 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So for you, it's a class issue? 

I’m not doing another move the goalposts huge debate on this it’s not that important. You have access to her side and his side make ur own decision on how u feel about what happened there are  screenshots by both and some video. Enjoy your weekend 

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 26, 2023 6:29 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Yeah, very obscure Zelda reference lol

I lol’d. I had just finished that part of the game yesterday. 

Fri, May 26, 2023 9:08 PM
posted by geeblock

I’m not doing another move the goalposts huge debate on this it’s not that important. You have access to her side and his side make ur own decision on how u feel about what happened there are  screenshots by both and some video. Enjoy your weekend 

I'm not arguing.

But I can definitely understand if you were looking at it from a class issue rather than a superficial issue if what people look like. I might even agree if I chose to bog down my today. Maybe tomorrow.

jmog Senior Member
Sun, May 28, 2023 8:05 AM
posted by geeblock

im not painting anyone as racist i wasnt talking about him specifically but in general,  im just saying why are we automatically disregarding one person's side of the story and accepting another's when one person on the video is clearly acting irrationally and the others are calm.  You can try to paint me as always being pro black or whatever but im 50% white and grew up around 90% white people.  Yea her story got out first and she hired a lawyer and a publicist.  Hes poor and 17 years old.  He didnt disrespect anyone and was calm and she wasnt.  

You lack the ability to have a conversation or deal with anything i post and can only respond to this part of the post because you realize that his story makes way more sense than hers.  So instead you try to say ok geeeblocks racist again so you dont have to admit you were wrong.  I have asked before to please just stop responding to my posts.  You literally only have two responses it is well i dont like the source, or geeblocks racist.  Meanwhile people can post from any right wing source all day long as long as you agree with it.  Have a good weekend.

1. 1/2 white or not, doesn’t change your stance as always on one side of the issue.

2. I call bullshit as I call out QO and his moronic shit all the time and I did Spock too when he was here.

3. You did call people racist even if not him specific with your post, so don’t try to back out of that corner. Even if you are 1/2 white you ALWAYS side with the POC in a story, it’s hilariously obvious to everyone.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, May 29, 2023 2:12 PM

Checking out this thread for the first time after a week or so:

Mon, May 29, 2023 2:13 PM

Wonder how this worked out for them?

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, May 29, 2023 2:35 PM
posted by justincredible

Oh.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2023/5/28/23740557/peacekeeper-robbery-oscar-montes-little-village

Lollll. Shocked!

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, May 29, 2023 4:22 PM

Wtf does this even mean?

Mon, May 29, 2023 4:29 PM

Rolling Stone is also upset that a furry con in Florida is now 18+ because DeSantis is literally Hitler.

jmog Senior Member
Mon, May 29, 2023 5:35 PM
posted by justincredible

Rolling Stone is also upset that a furry con in Florida is now 18+ because DeSantis is literally Hitler.

I would have to know more about what happens at the Furrycon in FL before I can make a judgment if this asinine or a good idea  

Mon, May 29, 2023 6:08 PM
posted by jmog

I would have to know more about what happens at the Furrycon in FL before I can make a judgment if this asinine or a good idea  

Depravity, I would assume, given it's a sexual kink.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login