Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:43 PM

I bet you’re tucking right now. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:46 PM
posted by jmog

Your own link says they did, are you that ignorant or did you not read your own link?

That’s the only two options, you didn’t read it or you are a moron.

u actually moved the goalposts...I posted the quote we were discussing.

Target has gone super trans, but the white liberal women welcome it so they won’t face the Bud Light backlash. Selling bathing suits to kids that enable them to “tuck” and using this guy to design some of their kids pride products (groomer)

This has been proven false.  Im not arguing anymore about it boycott target if you want

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 1:26 PM
posted by Heretic

What is it you say every time someone mocks your choice of right-wing blog? Something about "don't like the message, shoot the messenger"?

Making sure you were paying attention. 

Grab a beer.

QuakerOats Senior Member
jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 1:39 PM
posted by geeblock

u actually moved the goalposts...I posted the quote we were discussing.

Target has gone super trans, but the white liberal women welcome it so they won’t face the Bud Light backlash. Selling bathing suits to kids that enable them to “tuck” and using this guy to design some of their kids pride products (groomer)

This has been proven false.  Im not arguing anymore about it boycott target if you want

They are SPECIFICALLY selling GIRLS bathing suits that are FOR ALL GENDER IDENTITIES and marketing them that way.

That's all we have said was being done. 

You said they weren't. 

You posted a link to prove your point.

Your link actually proved our point which means you either didn't read it or are a moron.

You then moved the goalposts to "well they didn't say the specific word 'tuck'" well what else is a boy dressing as a girl going to do, let it fall out? 

You are smarter than this, right? It was YOUR LINK that proves us right.

geeblock Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 1:49 PM

This is the post

I responded to it.  I said this wasnt true and its not...

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 203 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 1:52 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Making sure you were paying attention. 

Grab a beer.

If only I could right now. Damn work...

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 116 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 2:36 PM
posted by geeblock

yes she tried to scare the kids away from the bike by yelling help as if she was in danger...she literally snatched the guys phone from his hand.  Can you think of a situation where you would grab another adults phone from their hand?  When she couldnt frighten them away by screaming she simply grabbed another available bike that didnt have the same upgrades as this bike had.  He clearly was using the bike and she walked up and tried to scan her phone to it then started shouting.  So yes her behavior.

She was a pregnant woman - sitting on a bike SHE paid for - and being acosted by 5 young men. That you see this any other way shows you have a warped perspective of the world that views everything through race.

This has nothing to do with race.  It's some disrespectful youths harassing a pregnant woman.  She actually paid for it twice, the second time after he pushed the bike back into the console.

And, good lord man, you're citing TikTok videos and Twitter feeds when multiple journalists confirmed she had a receipt for the bike.  That TikTok video you posted didn't appear to show the bike number.  Granted, I didn't spend a lot of time watching it expecting it to be up to your usual standard of heavy on imagined racism, low on actual facts.

jmog Senior Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 3:00 PM
posted by geeblock

This is the post

I responded to it.  I said this wasnt true and its not...

It is true, your own link proved it. They marketed girl swim wear for biological boys, unless you believe their junk is going to hang out, they will tuck it. You aren't that stupid.
jmog Senior Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 3:03 PM
posted by gut

She was a pregnant woman - sitting on a bike SHE paid for - and being acosted by 5 young men. That you see this any other way shows you have a warped perspective of the world that views everything through race.

This has nothing to do with race.  It's some disrespectful youths harassing a pregnant woman.  She actually paid for it twice, the second time after he pushed the bike back into the console.

And, good lord man, you're citing TikTok videos and Twitter feeds when multiple journalists confirmed she had a receipt for the bike.  That TikTok video you posted didn't appear to show the bike number.  Granted, I didn't spend a lot of time watching it expecting it to be up to your usual standard of heavy on imagined racism, low on actual facts.

You'll have to forgive GB, he will cling to any tiktok or twitter post he can find that validates his racial beliefs.

Actual journalists showed her receipt, but that's disproven by someone claiming to be one of the men's sister on twitter, yeah, that's not bias at all...

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 3:03 PM
posted by Heretic

If only I could right now. Damn work...

3 days of beverages upcoming; hang in there.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 116 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 4:03 PM

A lot of noise coming from the left about Twitter "moving right".  I mean, wow, NOT sensoring views you disagree with is now right wing?

But of course it is.  One of their platforms becomes a little less of an echo chamber and suddenly it's a crisis.

I think Trump's negative impact is masking just how out of touch the Dems are becoming.  They look at the mid-terms as a victory because they didn't get historically shellacked.  Except they likely would have if not for Trump.

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 100 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 4:26 PM
posted by QuakerOats

3 days of beverages upcoming; hang in there.

Rookies

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 52 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 4:57 PM
posted by geeblock

There is zero evidence of Target having these things in kids sections or marketing them to kids, Correct?  Despite some loser on Libs of tik tok telling you they saw it right? They are clearly for adults, to say otherwise is just dumb.  When faced with these facts, "well im not sure if i really believe fact checking websites".  When in fact that same site has been used on here 100 times when people agree with it, and it never gets questioned.  

I googled the topic and every result on the first page said that Target had removed some of its stock due to the backlash and wouldn't state which items were removed.

Sometimes it's really just that simple. 

It had nothing to do with Twitter/LoTT

My question to you is: After Russiagate, why aren't you even a little bit skeptical concerning fact checkers? 

Bonus Point: I wasn't on this site for a while, so who cited what while I was gone doesn't mean shit to me.

Thu, May 25, 2023 5:03 PM
posted by Automatik

I love Super Target. 

The closest Target to me is in The Highlands. I've been there, but when I go to the Highlands I think Kohl's is the better department store.

Thu, May 25, 2023 6:14 PM

Everyone needs to put down the roasted rock roast. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, May 25, 2023 9:18 PM

Target alway smells like throw up. 

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 9:50 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Everyone needs to put down the roasted rock roast. 

geeblock Member
Fri, May 26, 2023 7:45 AM

again funny that you just accept her story as true but disregard their story...hmm i wonder why

again here is their story and yes they did provide screenshots that you can actually look at WITH TIME STAMPS.  hers is redacted.

here is their story believe what you want.  Based on the video and her irrational behavior theirs makes more sense to me.  And they showed screenshots with times to corroborate.  This is cut from a newsone interview they did.

He is only 17 years old, and he is an avid Citi Bike rider. He knows the system in and out.

He told me Citi Bike is like his "car." He uses it every day because it's cheaper than the subway.

He lives in the Bronx, and he uses Citi Bike to travel from borough to borough with his group of friends. All the boys in the video are teenagers from West African immigrant families

He explained to me that when they are out riding, they stop before the bikes hit 45 minutes because the cost of the fare increases at that point, even for riders with reduced fares.

On that day, he found the highly coveted but hard to come by new e-bike after walking around the Bronx for 20 minutes. These are the newest bikes in the Citi Bike fleet, but they aren't easy to find.

The boys found their bikes and spent the rest of the evening riding them. They first went to Harlem where they stopped to re-dock. Then they continued on to the Lower East Side of Manhattan.

They stopped and got frozen yogurt, and then they went to the docking station on 1st and 30th to re-dock the bikes and reset the timers again.

He says she saw them at the rack with their bikes. There were other bikes in the rack, but they weren't the motorized ones the boys were on; they were manual pedal bikes.

He says she asked two of his friends if she could take their bikes. They politely declined, telling her that they were still using them and would be leaving soon. The other four boys were sitting on their bikes, but he was just standing next to his. 

She approached him and asked if she could take his bike. He politely declined. She tried a different approach and told him that she was pregnant. "Can you help a pregnant lady out?"

He then informed her that he had used the bike to ride all the way from the Bronx, and he needed it to make his way back home.

It was then that she leaned over into his personal space and scanned the barcode into her app and attempted to take the bike from him. The boys immediately began calling for someone to record her, and this is where we came in on the video.

During the course of the action in the video, the bike was pushed back into the dock again and reset. At this point, he typed the number of the bike into the app and put it back on his account, and when he did that, SHE SNATCHED HIS PHONE.

I want everyone to remember that 

@AttorneyJMarino

put out a narrative on behalf of his client that painted those boys as criminals. His carefully worded statement intimated that she had the bike first and they forcefully took it from her.

On a side note her receipt that was shown shows she had the bike for 1 minute which would match up exactly with how the teens story played out. his receipt shows having the bike before and after her exactly matching his story. 

geeblock Member
Fri, May 26, 2023 7:55 AM
posted by gut

so you didnt watch it lol...but still commented.  and how were they disrespectful.  They seemed calm and polite even as she took his phone and was acting irrationally.  she was never sitting on the bike and never claimed to be fyi. Maybe you should actually at least watch it. 

https://newsone.com/4592993/sarah-jane-comrie-update-citi-bike-teens-mother-speaks-out/

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login