Progressives, part 3...

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Fri, Mar 10, 2023 11:49 AM
posted by QuakerOats

The 1/6 committee was always a clown show; now it is definitely a fraudulent clown show.  Can you imagine referring a case to the justice department after you deliberately withheld exculpatory evidence.  These fraudsters should be indicted themselves. 

PS - the video of all the cops showing 'Q Shamon' around the Capitol is literally comical.  Musk had a hilarious take on it. 

whatd that tour cost him? Like 5 years in prison?

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Mar 10, 2023 12:11 PM
posted by kizer permanente

I'm guessing that now it's come out that this evidence was hidden from his defense team, he's probably going to get paid.  

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sat, Mar 11, 2023 10:15 AM

Colin Kaepernick’s step parents gave him a loving home and set himself for success.  He proceeds to throw them under the bus to make a few extra bucks.

Great guy.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sat, Mar 11, 2023 12:15 PM
posted by like_that

Colin Kaepernick’s step parents gave him a loving home and set himself for success.  He proceeds to throw them under the bus to make a few extra bucks.

Great guy.

He’s experienced more privilege at his age than most experience in a lifetime.   

Full of bullshit.

PS If he were a decent QB, an NFL would have grabbed him up quickly.  They don’t care a thing about his “stance” if he could produce.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 11, 2023 1:04 PM
posted by like_that

Great guy.

Hilarious how people defended that clown. He’s a grifter. Oh my foster parents are racist, let’s forget about my dad that abandoned me.

Btw, he called his parents racist for not liking corn rows. As if other parents haven’t liked their kids hair choices in history. 

Sat, Mar 11, 2023 3:09 PM
posted by iclfan2

Hilarious how people defended that clown. He’s a grifter. Oh my foster parents are racist, let’s forget about my dad that abandoned me.

Btw, he called his parents racist for not liking corn rows. As if other parents haven’t liked their kids hair choices in history. 

Talk about being a wimp.  When my dad called me a “fucking bum” for walking out of my room with torn up sweats, I guess he was not parenting me, but rather engaging in “problematic” class warfare.

Kapernick is a “look at me” narcissist who thinks he can play the race card on every problem he’s got.  

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 11, 2023 4:24 PM

And next week when a bunch of backup QBs get signed for millions of dollars, the media will inevitably whine “X is making how much, but Kaepernick can’t get a shot???” 

Sat, Mar 11, 2023 4:40 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

And next week when a bunch of backup QBs get signed for millions of dollars, the media will inevitably whine “X is making how much, but Kaepernick can’t get a shot???” 

The NFL has no problem employing rapists and killers.  If one of the owners thought Kaepernick was good enough, he’d install a kneeler on the sideline for him to use before games.   The problem isn’t his wanting to be Malcolm X 2.0, the problem is that he’s just not that good enough.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 11, 2023 5:02 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

The NFL has no problem employing rapists and killers.  If one of the owners thought Kaepernick was good enough, he’d install a kneeler on the sideline for him to use before games.   The problem isn’t his wanting to be Malcolm X 2.0, the problem is that he’s just not that good enough.

It’s part of it though.

Tebow and Kaepernick are both good enough to be backup QBs in the NFL.

But both got ousted for the same reason, no coach wants a media distraction as their backup QB.

Sat, Mar 11, 2023 6:22 PM
posted by jmog

It’s part of it though.

Tebow and Kaepernick are both good enough to be backup QBs in the NFL.

But both got ousted for the same reason, no coach wants a media distraction as their backup QB.

I disagree.  If even one owner thought also was good enough, he’d bring him in.  The NFL is one giant media distraction at this point.  Drama at QB exists on multiple teams.  Kaepernick isn’t playing because he’s not good enough.  

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 11, 2023 7:11 PM

He’s held multiple workouts which plenty of teams either attended or had the chance to attend. 

I’d wonder if he’s had offers but turned it down while disagreeing with the money or role the team wanted. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Mar 12, 2023 10:15 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

He’s held multiple workouts which plenty of teams either attended or had the chance to attend. 

I’d wonder if he’s had offers but turned it down while disagreeing with the money or role the team wanted. 

That would be my guess. Probably either something non-guaranteed where he'd have to earn his back-up slot OR a situation where potentially interested teams were adamant that this would be all about football and leave the advocacy at the door because as a back-up, you aren't going to be getting all the attention and "being a distraction" and all that.

Where being a distraction can range from actually acting as a distraction to being the guy everyone wants to talk to regardless of actual on-field role or being the guy everyone auto-says should be the starter the instant the actual starter throws a bad pass.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Mar 12, 2023 8:06 PM

He turned that last workout (the one the NFL was practically forced to hold, attended by multiple teams) into a complete shit show.  Almost like he had no real desire to play again, and used it to stage himself as some sort of victim.

Could you imagine what sort of demon spawn would result if Kaepernick got together with Greta Thunberg?!?

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 13, 2023 3:01 PM
posted by kizer permanente

Saw this:

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dear-conservatives-i-am-sorry

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Mar 28, 2023 7:54 AM

So much journalism. Mentally ill woman shoots 3 children and 3 adults at a Christian school, and the media is worried about getting her pronouns correct. Clowns. I’m sure the left will call out their own fringe for their violent rhetoric and over exaggeration of trans “genocide”. JK, most have made excuses for her and blamed it on guns and the right standing up against child mutilation / abuse.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 29, 2023 1:27 PM
posted by iclfan2

So much journalism. Mentally ill woman shoots 3 children and 3 adults at a Christian school, and the media is worried about getting her pronouns correct. Clowns. I’m sure the left will call out their own fringe for their violent rhetoric and over exaggeration of trans “genocide”. JK, most have made excuses for her and blamed it on guns and the right standing up against child mutilation / abuse.

Pronouns are was/were

Also, assume the MSM is about to call it a hate crime against Christians. 

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Mar 31, 2023 12:39 AM

America, where everyone has the right to prove their innocence at trial. Exactly as I learnt it.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Mar 31, 2023 6:27 AM
posted by justincredible

America, where everyone has the right to prove their innocence at trial. Exactly as I learnt it.

“If he is mad about being indicated wait till he finds out he was indicted” 
justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Mar 31, 2023 9:42 AM

IDGAF about Trump, first of all. A misspelling with an extra "a" in it is whatever. I've used the wrong there/their/they're before.

Pelosi's Orwellian Doublespeak here is clearly worse.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login