Progressives, part 3...

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Fri, Oct 4, 2019 11:00 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Witch hunt is essentially going after somebody when there is no ‘there’ there.

Properly investigating a crime that has been committed and publicly admitted to, is not a witch hunt.

Take care.

What crime?

Spock Senior Member
Fri, Oct 4, 2019 11:01 AM
posted by iclfan2

So anyone see the crazy/ hoaxer who stood up in an AOC meeting and said we should be eating babies to prevent climate change? LOL  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HULW-ODeqLg

Before you say it's completely crazy and obvious, some loony "scientists" have already suggested it... https://www.businessinsider.com/cannibalism-eating-human-flesh-climate-change-2019-9

Hoaxer or not......AOC did absolutely nothing to stop it.  She just went on with talking points

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 4, 2019 11:10 AM
posted by Spock

Hoaxer or not......AOC did absolutely nothing to stop it.  She just went on with talking points

Of course she did.   She's a muppet who's been ordered to stay on script if she wants to remain the chosen one.  A lot of politicians are a lot more like Ron Burgundy than we realize.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 4, 2019 1:37 PM
posted by Spock

What crime?

Biden’s felonious bribery of a foreign government.

Follow the bouncing ball.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Oct 4, 2019 1:38 PM
posted by iclfan2

She said mentally unstable, I went with retarded.

LOL.  No doubt triggered the insensitivity meter.  :)

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 4, 2019 3:06 PM

Fred Phelps was a prophet. Change my mind!

*skips away*

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 8, 2019 4:16 PM

So a woman, Trish Paytas, identifies as a "trans gay man indentifying as female". I mean, can we get any more stupid than this? 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 10:32 AM

Does it speak Russian, in French?

O-Trap Chief Shenanigans Officer
18,909 posts 140 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 12:52 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So a woman, Trish Paytas, identifies as a "trans gay man indentifying as female". I mean, can we get any more stupid than this?

So wait ... a person born a woman, transitioned to male, identifies as a woman, and is gay?

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 1:07 PM
posted by O-Trap

So wait ... a person born a woman, transitioned to male, identifies as a woman, and is gay?

gut Senior Member
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 1:34 PM
posted by O-Trap

I understood it to be a woke way of saying "straight female".

gut Senior Member
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 2:01 PM

So a key witness in that Amber Guyger trial was murdered, and the twitterverse immediately began to claim it was a hit for payback testifying against a white cop....turns out it was just a drug deal gone bad.

You know, because common sense would tell you if it was a hit that's supposed to be done BEFORE he testifies.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 2:55 PM
posted by gut

So a key witness in that Amber Guyger trial was murdered, and the twitterverse immediately began to claim it was a hit for payback testifying against a white cop....turns out it was just a drug deal gone bad.

You know, because common sense would tell you if it was a hit that's supposed to be done BEFORE he testifies.

Common sense would also tell you to wait to see the facts.

O-Trap Chief Shenanigans Officer
18,909 posts 140 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 2:57 PM
posted by gut

I understood it to be a woke way of saying "straight female".

Sweet lord, that's confusing.  It's like transgendered inception.

Transception.

gut Senior Member
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 4:02 PM

It's interesting how Biden keeps talking about Trump/Ukraine....but can't seem to come up with a good explanation for Hunter's business dealings in China and Ukraine.  I wonder why that is?

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 4:31 PM
posted by gut

It's interesting how Biden keeps talking about Trump/Ukraine....but can't seem to come up with a good explanation for Hunter's business dealings in China and Ukraine.  I wonder why that is?

Because there isn't one.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 4:36 PM
posted by gut

Cuz it was debunked.

Right?

Spock Senior Member
Wed, Oct 9, 2019 8:37 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Because there isn't one.  

Lol

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Oct 10, 2019 10:17 AM

“Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told reporters Thursday his controversial July call with President Trump involved no bribe, blackmail or quid pro quo, as impeachment-minded Democrats claim.”

LOL – the dems star witness says there was no wrongdoing.  But let’s impeach anyhow because we at least hoped for a crime.  Good God.  It’s almost Stalin-esque --- guilty till you prove yourself innocent (and without due process to defend yourself).  The Soviets are sitting in our House of Representatives.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Oct 10, 2019 11:44 AM
posted by QuakerOats

“Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told reporters Thursday his controversial July call with President Trump involved no bribe, blackmail or quid pro quo, as impeachment-minded Democrats claim.”

LOL – the dems star witness says there was no wrongdoing.  But let’s impeach anyhow because we at least hoped for a crime.  Good God.  It’s almost Stalin-esque --- guilty till you prove yourself innocent (and without due process to defend yourself).  The Soviets are sitting in our House of Representatives.

Honestly, what do you expect the Ukranian guy to say?  He knows which side of his bread is buttered.  I'm not in favor of impeachment either, but I wouldn't call this guy's assertion particularly helpful.

There are no "Soviets" in the congress.  There are people in there you disagree with, fine.  But that' not new.  It's how our system has always operated.  The difference today is the 24 hour news and commentary cycle.  It immerses people into the ugly mechanisms of things.  If you turn that shit off and ignore it, the world will go on quite fine and you will safe all of our disgust (feigned or real).  

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login