Progressives, part 3...

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Sun, Sep 29, 2019 8:22 PM

60 minutes doing their part by running a story tonight on impeachment.  Literally just the dem talking points.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 30, 2019 11:26 AM
posted by Spock

60 minutes doing their part by running a story tonight on impeachment.  Literally just the dem talking points.

The whistleblower’s own attorney says 60 Minutes misinterpreted his key letter.

The left-wing media remains insufferable.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Mon, Sep 30, 2019 1:53 PM
posted by QuakerOats

The whistleblower’s own attorney says 60 Minutes misinterpreted his key letter.

The left-wing media remains insufferable.

In the mid 1990s, G Gordon Liddy had a radio talk show.  You would have loved him as your posts sound very similar to his opinions.  One of the segments of his show was called "Review of and comment upon the news" where he would literally read newspaper articles and then make comments bout them.  Most of his articles were from right-wing news sources like The Washington Times or National Review or similar.  Basically he would find stories that outraged him, read them in their entirety and then make a comment like "sick liberal funny business...sheesh!"  That was as deep as is got.  

Your posts have been reminding me of something I couldn't come up with it until today.  But now I've remembered it.  You are this site's version of G Gordon Liddy.  Your messages have the same breadth and depth as his did.  I highly recommend you read his book Will as i am guessing you will see a lot of your world view therein.

Crazy interweb posters....jeeesh.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Sep 30, 2019 2:08 PM

Pelosi:  "This is a very sad time for our country. There is no joy in this," she said. "We must be somber, we must be prayerful and we must pursue the facts further to make a decision as to, Did this violate the Constitution of the United States? Which I believe it did."

“Prayerful” ……..from the party that is stamping out religion every chance it gets.  HAHAHAHAHAAAA.

They are the biggest hypocritical phonies ever known.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 30, 2019 2:46 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

In the mid 1990s, G Gordon Liddy had a radio talk show.  You would have loved him as your posts sound very similar to his opinions.  One of the segments of his show was called "Review of and comment upon the news" where he would literally read newspaper articles and then make comments bout them.  Most of his articles were from right-wing news sources like The Washington Times or National Review or similar.  Basically he would find stories that outraged him, read them in their entirety and then make a comment like "sick liberal funny business...sheesh!"  That was as deep as is got.  

Your posts have been reminding me of something I couldn't come up with it until today.  But now I've remembered it.  You are this site's version of G Gordon Liddy.  Your messages have the same breadth and depth as his did.  I highly recommend you read his book Will as i am guessing you will see a lot of your world view therein.

Crazy interweb posters....jeeesh.  

Well, pot meet kettle because you only reply and comment on QO's posts the vast, vast majority of the time. 
#SelfPwn

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 30, 2019 3:11 PM

First, I definitely think Trump should be investigated for this - LOL when he said "this can never happen to a POTUS again" I didn't realize that he meant doing the spying before the person gets elected!

But what's fascinating is apparently the House Intel committee just changed the rule on whistleblowing that you no longer need first-hand/direct knowledge.  Very interesting.  Except it's only being reported by right-wing media - as bad as the media is, when only one side is reporting something it's usually a sign of fake news.  Apparently Trump has also made that claim (which means nothing as far as credibility).

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Mon, Sep 30, 2019 3:35 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Pelosi:  "This is a very sad time for our country. There is no joy in this," she said. "We must be somber, we must be prayerful and we must pursue the facts further to make a decision as to, Did this violate the Constitution of the United States? Which I believe it did."

“Prayerful” ……..from the party that is stamping out religion every chance it gets.  HAHAHAHAHAAAA.

They are the biggest hypocritical phonies ever known.

Yea they all of a sudden care about the constitution 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Mon, Sep 30, 2019 4:19 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Well, pot meet kettle because you only reply and comment on QO's posts the vast, vast majority of the time. 
#SelfPwn

I comment on a lot of things on here.  

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 30, 2019 8:45 PM

Icl here with your weekly media fuckup!

Local media: 12 year old black girl says 3 white boys pinned her down and cut her “nappy” hair.

National media; woah! Pence’s wife teaches there at this Christian school. Fucking Pence, Fucking Trump, Fucking Christians.

Comments on twitter: fuck Trump, sue the school, arrest those kids, they should never be allowed to work in a real job ever

2 days later: Dumbass girl made it up. Weird how people think making up racial crimes gets you attention... juicy smolé. 

A week from now: media will never figure out they are the problem, insert new dumbass story.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 30, 2019 9:12 PM

Trump and the Democrats (I'm looking at you, Schiff/Schumer/Squad) are really screwing up the govt even worse than it already was.

It will be hilarious if Biden wins the election, and Repubs take the House and Senate...then we can look forward to at least 2 years of Congressional hearings even worse than we have now.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Tue, Oct 1, 2019 2:47 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

#SelfPwn

Lol, you beat me to it. 

O-Trap Chief Shenanigans Officer
18,909 posts 140 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 1, 2019 8:58 AM
posted by gut

Trump and the Democrats (I'm looking at you, Schiff/Schumer/Squad) are really screwing up the govt even worse than it already was.

It will be hilarious if Biden wins the election, and Repubs take the House and Senate...then we can look forward to at least 2 years of Congressional hearings even worse than we have now.

I'd prefer the houses be split, but I might be able to live with this.

In the words of Lewis Black, "The only thing dumber than a Republican or a Democrat is when these pricks work together."

QuakerOats Senior Member
Tue, Oct 1, 2019 10:01 AM

The libs are not just trying to impeach Trump, they are effectively impeaching American democracy.  They simply, and literally, want to overturn the election of 2016, and now will put that undertaking into the hands of ‘democrats’ and deep-state elitists, not voters.  Attempting a second coup on a duly-elected president, attempting to overturn the electoral college, attempting to stack the supreme court, and attempting to totally mislead the public via their media allies ……sick SOB’s.

O-Trap Chief Shenanigans Officer
18,909 posts 140 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 1, 2019 10:15 AM
posted by QuakerOats

The libs are not just trying to impeach Trump, they are effectively impeaching American democracy.  They simply, and literally, want to overturn the election of 2016, and now will put that undertaking into the hands of ‘democrats’ and deep-state elitists, not voters.  Attempting a second coup on a duly-elected president, attempting to overturn the electoral college, attempting to stack the supreme court, and attempting to totally mislead the public via their media allies ……sick SOB’s.

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 1, 2019 10:59 AM
posted by O-Trap

At this point, I am waiting on him to post the inaccurate electoral map Trump tweeted this morning. 

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 2:43 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

At this point, I am waiting on him to post the inaccurate electoral map Trump tweeted this morning. 

The county map?

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 2:56 PM
posted by like_that

The county map?

Correct 

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 3:01 PM

Correct 

Inaccurate because it has the amount of red counties incorrect?

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 3:01 PM
posted by like_that

Inaccurate because it has the amount of red counties incorrect?

Correct...

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 3:05 PM

Correct...

So which is the correct county map? The maps based on google search results for the 2016 election are pretty damn red. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login