Progressives, part 3...

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 9:34 PM
posted by O-Trap

Erm ...

Why does the flying matter?

These sickos would fly to other countries to get with little girls.  Bill went with him.

O-Trap Chief Shenanigans Officer
18,909 posts 140 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 9:45 PM
posted by Spock

These sickos would fly to other countries to get with little girls.  Bill went with him.

No, no.  I know about that accusation.

But if you're diddling little kids, does it really matter whether or not they're jet setting to do it?

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 10:25 PM

Lol NBC breaking news that Mitch McConnell’s Great great grandfather owned slaves. Thanks for the firefighting. Losers

Mon, Jul 8, 2019 10:32 PM
posted by iclfan2

Lol NBC breaking news that Mitch McConnell’s Great great grandfather owned slaves. Thanks for the firefighting. Losers

Huh ...

Well, good thing he's not around anymore ... probably for quite some time now, in fact.

Way to be, NBC.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 11:42 PM
posted by geeblock

One only needs to click on the comments of any article almost from any media outlet to know that it’s not fake news on most subjects whether u recognize it or not. It’s alive and well and many people want to “take back the country from the politically correct” aka I wish I could keep saying racist homophobic shit without being called out like it used to be. After a life of being privileged, equality feels like oppression aka proud boys  

If you think people that are tired of the PC crap just want to be racist you have seriously no grip on reality and are gerrymandering reality. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 10:34 AM
posted by O-Trap

No, no.  I know about that accusation.

But if you're diddling little kids, does it really matter whether or not they're jet setting to do it?

The point is the "jet" puts Clinton on ALL those trips to diddle island.  And, LOL, predictably I saw the liberal media pointing out "well, Trump had his own plane".

Speaking of which, the Dems are going after Acosta for that deal.  They're not wrong, but I'm guessing that deal was to bury a huge scandal because more than a few Washington insiders are involved.  But if Hillary is in the WH right now, you better believe NY never brings these charges.

Tue, Jul 9, 2019 10:42 AM
posted by gut

The point is the "jet" puts Clinton on ALL those trips to diddle island.  And, LOL, predictably I saw the liberal media pointing out "well, Trump had his own plane".

Sure.  This line of exchange started with geeblock saying people on both sides of the political aisle will have been guilty, to which Spock replied that the Clintons would jet set with Epstein.

Just not sure what point he was trying to make, since geeblock's statement included people like the Clintons already.

gut Senior Member
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 10:55 AM
posted by O-Trap

Sure.  This line of exchange started with geeblock saying people on both sides of the political aisle will have been guilty, to which Spock replied that the Clintons would jet set with Epstein.

Ahhh, I get it.  Going to be interesting to see who gets named in this.  Would Prince Andrew be an even bigger name than Clinton (simply because we already know about Bill and it isn't necessarily surprising)?

Tue, Jul 9, 2019 11:16 AM
posted by gut

Ahhh, I get it.  Going to be interesting to see who gets named in this.  Would Prince Andrew be an even bigger name than Clinton (simply because we already know about Bill and it isn't necessarily surprising)?

Possibly.  You've got a trade-off with him.  Despite him being part of the royal family, he's not one of the more trendy members (basically, either the queen or Chuck's kids and their families), so some Americans may not jump at him being mentioned.

As terrible as it is that so many kids have been victimized by this ... I dunno, ring? ... I'm actually looking forward to seeing who goes down with it.  I blame it on my distaste for most of the powers that be.

What will REALLY be interesting to me will be how this is all handled.  Suppose everyone gets outed.  Now what?  Laws are different across the lines of nation states.  Hypothetically, if Putin or Kim Jong ended up on that list, they might not face any repercussions at all.  However, if Trump, Bernie, Corey Booker, or Mitch McConnell did, the American public might be out for blood, even in a literal sense for some.  To me, it's going to be interesting to see what kinds of repercussions happen in different parts of the world.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 11:24 AM

I predict Epstein will be "suicided" in jail soon...

On a serious note, I don't care which side of the aisle is guilty, this is sickening and I want everyone involved in jail. Don't care if it is Clinton, Trump, or Ghandi (would be hard since he is dead).

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 11:27 AM
posted by O-Trap

Huh ...

Well, good thing he's not around anymore ... probably for quite some time now, in fact.

Way to be, NBC.

And today a woman announces she will go up against McConnell for his Senate seat in 2020. Very coincidental timing...

Spock Senior Member
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 11:33 AM
posted by jmog

On a serious note, I don't care which side of the aisle is guilty, this is sickening and I want everyone involved in jail. Don't care if it is Clinton, Trump, or Ghandi (would be hard since he is dead).

Epstein will be added to the long list of people that just die after meeting the Clintons

Tue, Jul 9, 2019 11:33 AM
posted by jmog

As I recall, though, Ghandi did dabble in diddling.

posted by iclfan2

And today a woman announces she will go up against McConnell for his Senate seat in 2020. Very coincidental timing...

It's possible that was the source of this leak about his great-great-grandfather.  Actually, if anything, that would speak to how little dirt there is on the guy if that's the best they could come up with.

I still think he's an asshat, but you've gotta give him credit for either having few skeletons in the closet or having a really well-hidden closet.

gut Senior Member
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 11:43 AM
posted by jmog

But then why wasn't he already?  Or why wasn't he "allowed" to slip out to somewhere with no extradition?  I have to believe the sentence he got was because he had dirt on high profile people, which if you're a libertarian is awful but if you're part of the DC swamp (right or left) it's a necessary cover-up.

Of course, if the case is in NY, the prosecutors might only be interested in Republican participants.  I just hope all involved have to face justice.

Spock Senior Member
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 11:46 AM
posted by gut

But then why wasn't he already?  Or why wasn't he "allowed" to slip out to somewhere with no extradition?  I have to believe the sentence he got was because he had dirt on high profile people, which if you're a libertarian is awful but if you're part of the DC swamp (right or left) it's a necessary cover-up.

Of course, if the case is in NY, the prosecutors might only be interested in Republican participants.  I just hope all involved have to face justice.

Exactly....they opened it up in NY solely to get him to name Trump in this.  That is all.  If he names Trump in something and nobody else......this will drag out for a long time.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 2:03 PM

Does double-jeopardy fall into play with any of this?

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 2:14 PM
posted by geeblock

One only needs to click on the comments of any article almost from any media outlet to know that it’s not fake news on most subjects whether u recognize it or not. It’s alive and well and many people want to “take back the country from the politically correct” aka I wish I could keep saying racist homophobic shit without being called out like it used to be. After a life of being privileged, equality feels like oppression aka proud boys  

This is why people give you a hard time on this site.  You come up with straw man arguments, provide links to op-eds you most likely never read beyond the headline, and then throw out anecdotal shit like this.  It's incredible how many times you have been educated on this site alone and you come back for more of a beating.  I will give you props for the resilience, but at this point it's beyond pathetic you haven't picked up one thing from this site when presented with hard data and facts.  You're the definition of a useful idiot. You need to stop reading stupid shit and just get out more.  You will learn that the mass majority of people in the world really don't give a fuck about you and that's a good thing.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 2:18 PM

Damn.

Spock Senior Member
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 2:30 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Does double-jeopardy fall into play with any of this?

I heard today that his plea to a lesser charge is implies that he is actually guilty of it and they are coming back and using his plea against him.  Sounds like double jeopardy to me.

Tue, Jul 9, 2019 2:33 PM

Yeah, that was a bit much.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login