Progressives, part 3...

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 8:20 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Didn't the klan also support Ron Paul years ago? It seems I remember this. 

It's not like they're ever going to endorse a Democrat.  Just like BLM or Black Panthers will never endorse a Republican - of course, no one would ever make a fuss over them endorsing Democrats, or demand it be denounced.  But they're probably not considered hate groups....

Also, trolling 101.  Trump simply doesn't acknowledge or address it, and he knows that will trigger liberals.

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 10:38 AM

The KKK isnt relevant in any fashion today.  Who cares what 100 people think.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 11:00 AM
posted by Spock

The KKK isnt relevant in any fashion today.  Who cares what 100 people think.

Well, the klan is bigger than that. But I do agree with your premise that those people are given way too much attention, which is what they crave. We're doing a better job of making them irrelevant but we can always do better.

Spock Senior Member
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 12:26 PM

THe KKK rally's here in Ohio garner about 10-15 people at them.  

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 1:00 PM

I don't think there really even is a "KKK" in the sense that it is some organized national entity with power and influence.  It seems like any small group of idiots can call themselves the Klan and "poof" there you go.  As stated here, the fact that this miniscule number of people get any attention is ridiculous and gives a totally false impression that this is some sinister organization that could potentially have great influence.  In reality, these are usually fat and stupid white trash with average IQs over at the far left of the bell curve.  

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 4:29 PM

The Christians against the black Ariel or the make Ariel white again groups would dusage

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 4:38 PM
posted by geeblock

The Christians against the black Ariel or the make Ariel white again groups would dusage

Fake news. These shitty "journalists" say there is some outrage on twitter, and it is from people with less than 100 followers. That isn't news. That facebook group was a different group and the named just changed to make it look like it had a ton of followers. Come on, dude. Adding "The Root" to your news sources?

Why are you so obsessed with racism? Are there racists? sure. Are they always going to vote either 3rd party or conservative? Obviously. Is it some widespread epidemic taking over the World/ republicans? Not in the least.

O-Trap Chief Shenanigans Officer
18,909 posts 140 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 4:40 PM
posted by geeblock

dusage

I'd guess that the KKK is bigger than it seems in the public but smaller than it's treated to be by those with a political axe to grind.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 4:47 PM
posted by geeblock

You seem to be gerrymandering the facts....since we all get to make up the meanings of words.

Spock Senior Member
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 5:06 PM

Has the left made up stories about how Trump hung out with Epstein?

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 5:11 PM
posted by Spock

There are pictures.

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 5:41 PM
posted by O-Trap

I'd guess that the KKK is bigger than it seems in the public but smaller than it's treated to be by those with a political axe to grind.

Lol it was disagree but u know spell check 

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 5:41 PM

Not obsessed with racism in fact this is probably one of the few outlets where I do discuss it av

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 5:47 PM
posted by iclfan2

Fake news. These shitty "journalists" say there is some outrage on twitter, and it is from people with less than 100 followers. That isn't news. That facebook group was a different group and the named just changed to make it look like it had a ton of followers. Come on, dude. Adding "The Root" to your news sources?

Why are you so obsessed with racism? Are there racists? sure. Are they always going to vote either 3rd party or conservative? Obviously. Is it some widespread epidemic taking over the World/ republicans? Not in the least.

One only needs to click on the comments of any article almost from any media outlet to know that it’s not fake news on most subjects whether u recognize it or not. It’s alive and well and many people want to “take back the country from the politically correct” aka I wish I could keep saying racist homophobic shit without being called out like it used to be. After a life of being privileged, equality feels like oppression aka proud boys  

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 6:00 PM
posted by Spock

They can’t because he hung out with Clinton so this story will die soon because both sides are guilty. Not that you would care either way lol 

Mon, Jul 8, 2019 6:00 PM
posted by geeblock

Lol it was disagree but u know spell check 

Gotcha.  I usually let spelling issues slide (unless it's used in the process of questioning someone else's level of intelligence, education, etc.) if I notice them, but I genuinely wasn't sure what it was supposed to be, so I had to ask.

Spock Senior Member
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 6:09 PM
posted by geeblock

They can’t because he hung out with Clinton so this story will die soon because both sides are guilty. Not that you would care either way lol 

True.....but there have been stories for years that Clinton would fly around with him and get the kids on his plain.  Did Trump ever fly with him?

Mon, Jul 8, 2019 6:11 PM
posted by Spock

True.....but there have been stories for years that Clinton would fly around with him and get the kids on his plain.  Did Trump ever fly with him?

Erm ...

Why does the flying matter?

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 6:51 PM
posted by geeblock

Trump voluntarily went to the prosecutor in the 2009 Epstein case.

Trump banned him from Mar-a-lago.

Epstein's lawyer has already said Trump did nothing wrong.  

Twitter is pushing the hashtag #EpsteinistrumpsBFF.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 7:16 PM
posted by superman

Trump voluntarily went to the prosecutor in the 2009 Epstein case.

Trump banned him from Mar-a-lago.

Epstein's lawyer has already said Trump did nothing wrong.  

Twitter is pushing the hashtag #EpsteinistrumpsBFF.

What a weird hashtag. The people going down will probably not be conservatives. Pelosi’s daughter tweeted “This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.”

Agree with her, hopefully he names names and people that have anything to do with the exploitation of young girls are punished.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login