Impressed by the Trump administration part II

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 10:22 AM
posted by Spock

The statistical anomalies in this election are laughable.

Either that or you're an idiot. I'll go with the latter.
jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 10:50 AM
posted by Spock

How bout explaining the down ballot beating in the House?  You dont lose 17 house seats, only winning 17% of the counties in the country and still get 81,000,000 votes.  

Statistical anomalies are not proof. No doubt there are statistical anomalies but that isn’t proof.

You need to try harder.

Many republicans love conservatives but hate Trump due to his actions. 

Even in 2016 when he beat Hillary the HoR republicans lost 6 seats. So it’s not like the POTUS winner always carries the down ballot HoR.

Were you as upset about that anomaly? That the Rs lost 6 seats in the HoR in 2016 when Trump won?

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 11:30 AM
posted by Spock

How bout explaining the down ballot beating in the House?  You dont lose 17 house seats, only winning 17% of the counties in the country and still get 81,000,000 votes.  

Now the "% of counties" stuff only after it was introduced into the mix just recently. Never once have I ever heard a conservative talk about percentage of counties won until Trump's lawyers started in on it in December. Now it's cited by people as though it's been a barameter they've used for generations. For numerous reasons, it's a very stupid metric. 

I'll add statistical analysis to the list of your gifts. You're going to give Benjamin Franklin and Leonardo da Vinci a run for their money. 

jmog Senior Member
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 12:18 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Now the "% of counties" stuff only after it was introduced into the mix just recently. Never once have I ever heard a conservative talk about percentage of counties won until Trump's lawyers started in on it in December. Now it's cited by people as though it's been a barameter they've used for generations. For numerous reasons, it's a very stupid metric. 

I'll add statistical analysis to the list of your gifts. You're going to give Benjamin Franklin and Leonardo da Vinci a run for their money. 

When it comes to POTUS elections, percentage of counties or even percentage of states is the meaningless conservative answer to the meaningless liberal popular vote. Just something to complain about that has zero to do with the actual election.

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 12:49 PM

I just read that Trump will be awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Rep. Jim Jordan.  Outstanding use of his last three weeks.  Spock, sit tight, you may get one too.  The threshold looks to be anyone who defends Trump in spite of their own personal foolishness.  

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 1:05 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I just read that Trump will be awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Rep. Jim Jordan.  Outstanding use of his last three weeks.  Spock, sit tight, you may get one too.  The threshold looks to be anyone who defends Trump in spite of their own personal foolishness.  

I think that everyone could live with all of our presidents if this were how they spent 95% of their time.   What is he getting it for?

Side note: I got my ass kicked by Jim Jordan at his brother's wrestling camp.  He actually sent me a very nice handwritten letter after my wedding to congratulate me on my marriage.  /coolstory

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 1:25 PM
posted by like_that

I think the everyone could live with all of our presidents if this were how they spent 95% of their time.   What is he getting it for?

Side note: I got my ass kicked by Jim Jordan at his brother's wrestling camp.  He actually sent me a very nice handwritten letter after my wedding to congratulate me on my marriage.  /coolstory

Yeah, that's a good story.  I don't know Jordan at all.  Just find it humorous when these presidents give these awards out like this to their sycophants.  Of course this doesn't touch Bill Clinton's pardoning frenzy in his final days.  But we'll see.  

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 2:44 PM
posted by Heretic

Main fraud I've been hearing of today is Trump calling Georgia dude to tell him to "find" 11-12K votes. At least after all the allegations, something actually was unearthed!!!

And according to Carl Bernstein it's worse than Watergate.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 4:58 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Zero evidence. Zero.

Does the mail in voting also apply to Republican led GA and AZ? 

False ...yet again.

There is a ton of evidence.  The cases are not being tossed because of a lack of evidence, they are being tossed on legal technicalities such as lack of standing.

Huge difference, but libtards don't care because they have their deep state media running the show for them.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 5:00 PM
posted by majorspark

And according to Carl Bernstein it's worse than Watergate.

LOL

Can't wait; it will be worse than the Ukraine phone call. Hilarious.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 7:29 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Can't wait; it will be worse than the Ukraine phone call. Hilarious.

Sure, undermining confidence in our elections is no big deal.  That is, of course, what Russia was trying to do.

That call is sort of confirmation of many incredibly derogatory things we've heard about Trump over the past 4 years.  I listened to about 20 minutes of the call while watching football, and 90% of the time it's a Trump monologue rattling off every nonsensical conspiracy theory we've heard the past 2 months.

Really hard to listen to that call and not think Trump is unfit for office.  Maybe he's got syhphillis.

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Tue, Jan 5, 2021 1:18 PM

Whatever CNN is reporting, I will auto default to the opposite narrative.  

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jan 5, 2021 1:44 PM
posted by Spock

Whatever CNN is reporting, I will auto default to the opposite narrative.  

Ah, kind of like most everyone here with what you say.

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Tue, Jan 5, 2021 5:11 PM
posted by Heretic

Ah, kind of like most everyone here with what you say.

I am right about 90% of the time....so I will go with that

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jan 5, 2021 5:24 PM

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Jan 8, 2021 7:37 AM
posted by Spock

I am right about 90% of the time....so I will go with that

With your propensity of being wrong with percentages, are you sure that isn’t 0.9% that you are right?

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jan 8, 2021 7:48 AM
posted by jmog

With your propensity of being wrong with percentages, are you sure that isn’t 0.9% that you are right?

0.9% still seems a bit high, though.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Feb 22, 2021 5:06 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-administration-breathtaking-operation-warp-speed-success-nih-director

Kudos to those who made it happen despite the petulant daily bashing from the  left.

Fri, Apr 23, 2021 9:51 AM

Well, it looks like the 8th wonder of the world isn't going to be realized.  Stuff happens, but remember the people in Wisconsin holding the bag for this debacle - $230k per man, woman and child - next time we hear about the Republicans' "fiscal responsibility" traits.  

https://reason.com/2021/04/21/foxconn-finally-admits-it-wont-create-13000-jobs-in-wisconsin/

QuakerOats Senior Member

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login