Impressed by the Trump administration part II

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 1:37 PM
posted by Spock

And more then 65% of the general population thinks that there was voter fraud.  

65% are not judges that have viewed the evidence and thrown out case after case. 

There is zero actual evidence that holds up in the court of law. 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 1:41 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Yes it is predictable, but do you support the Republican position or is it equally as bad as you say the Ds did over the last 4 years? 

Also, which is worse to you, the slow roll impeachment route or this route where the Republicans are more and more contesting the election? 

They are equally as embarrassing and disgraceful, and it's going to get worse when the tables turn again. 

Both have a small group who actually believe the shit they are saying, but even worse the majority of them know it's bullshit and will perpetuate it at the cost the country.  

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 2:24 PM
posted by Spock

And more then 65% of the general population thinks that there was voter fraud.  

Trump started the voting fraud stuff up as soon as he found out this was going to be a tough election. He planted the seed in minds like yours and now it's bearing fruit - albeit not strong enough to turn over an election. You got played. Just accept that and move on. 

Sun, Jan 3, 2021 2:31 PM
posted by like_that

They are equally as embarrassing and disgraceful, and it's going to get worse when the tables turn again. 

Both have a small group who actually believe the shit they are saying, but even worse the majority of them know it's bullshit and will perpetuate it at the cost the country.  

Sure, but I do not seem to remember this many Senators saying Trump was illegitimate.

I agree both have been bad, but it seems this Republican bullshit is a level above the Democrats the last four years. 

It it easy to say both sides, but really it seems one side is like a 6 in crazy and the other is an 8.

Sun, Jan 3, 2021 2:33 PM

Sure, but I do not seem to remember this many Senators saying Trump was illegitimate.

I agree both have been bad, but it seems this Republican bullshit is a level above the Democrats the last four years. 

It it easy to say both sides, but really it seems one side is like a 6 in crazy and the other is an 8.

lol ok you tell yourself that to make yourself feel better.

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 5:03 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Trump started the voting fraud stuff up as soon as he found out this was going to be a tough election. He planted the seed in minds like yours and now it's bearing fruit - albeit not strong enough to turn over an election. You got played. Just accept that and move on. 

No he started it up when all these Dems starting the mail in ballot crap.  The Pubs knew is was ripe for voter fraud and there is plenty of evidence of that.

wildcats20 In ROY I Trust!!
29,653 posts 76 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 5:13 PM
posted by Spock

No he started it up when all these Dems starting the mail in ballot crap.  The Pubs knew is was ripe for voter fraud and there is plenty of evidence of that.

Again, no there isn’t. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 5:52 PM

Main fraud I've been hearing of today is Trump calling Georgia dude to tell him to "find" 11-12K votes. At least after all the allegations, something actually was unearthed!!!

wildcats20 In ROY I Trust!!
29,653 posts 76 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 5:54 PM

The phone call is awful, but it won’t go anywhere because we have a chicken shit Congress. 

Sun, Jan 3, 2021 6:39 PM
posted by like_that

lol ok you tell yourself that to make yourself feel better.

As far as I know, Obama and Clinton did not lead the charge calling Trump illegitimate like Trump is and the Republicans are now.

That phone call to the GA secretary is pretty fucking bad. I think it is far worse and more blatant attempt to subvert democracy than anything the Ds have said or done. 

Sun, Jan 3, 2021 6:40 PM
posted by Spock

Zero evidence. Zero.

Does the mail in voting also apply to Republican led GA and AZ? 

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 6:59 PM
posted by wildcats20

The phone call is awful, but it won’t go anywhere because we have a chicken shit Congress. 

It also won’t go anywhere because people will only believe what they want to believe. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 11:26 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

So 65% of the general population is really fucking stupid...shocker.

Agreed, I mean some people think going out to a restaurant is more dangerous for covid spread than going to a BLM protest...

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 11:30 PM

And this post just proves your bias. So you don’t think as many democrats in Congress were calling Trump illegitimate? Come on ptown, be honest.

I mean the freaking House impeached him over stuff they knew was fake. 

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 11:33 PM
posted by Spock

Post a link to all the proof, and make sure the source isn’t Alex Jones or OAN. 

If you can’t post proof, stop talking about it.

And I am not talking about anecdotes like some 10 people who double voted in Cincinnati. I am talking fraud on a large enough scale to actually change the result in ANY state. That kind of level of fraud and post the proof.

If you can’t, stop talking about it.

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 11:36 PM

As far as I know, Obama and Clinton did not lead the charge calling Trump illegitimate like Trump is and the Republicans are now.

That phone call to the GA secretary is pretty fucking bad. I think it is far worse and more blatant attempt to subvert democracy than anything the Ds have said or done. 

Heard of the Steele dossier? Kind of started by Obama and Clinton which directly lead to 3.5 years of bull shit.  Come on ptown, Obama did it behind the scene and Clinton did as well.  They just didn’t do it on Twitter.

You are smarter that that.

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 3:54 AM
posted by jmog

Heard of the Steele dossier? Kind of started by Obama and Clinton which directly lead to 3.5 years of bull shit.  Come on ptown, Obama did it behind the scene and Clinton did as well.  They just didn’t do it on Twitter.

You are smarter that that.

This.  So far, neutral ptown's point is the dems were much more sly about it and therefore nobody is allowed to use the "both sides argument."   I can see an argument for either side being slightly worse than the other (definetely not a couple notches ahead).   It was sort of my point that both sides let this spiral out of control at the expense of the country and there is no end in sight.  At the end of the day it's both embarrassing and disgraceful.

If neutral ptown wants to ignore the last 4 years  to make himself feel better about being a democrat then so be it, but it certainly is not surprising. 

Biden is bringing the band back together for his foreign policy.  I am looking forward to watching neutral ptown go from freaking out about neocon Bolton influencing foreign policy to neutral Ptown going completely silent when Biden dusts off the Obama neocon playbook of droning the middle east  every 20 minutes and expanding wars. 

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 4:02 AM

Are you one of those "Obama's only scandal was a tan suit" people?

Spock Senior Member
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 10:11 AM

Sheep just following what the media is telling you.  The media released 4 minutes of the 30 minute call.  Listen to the whole thing and have some context added to the left wing medias talking points.  

Spock Senior Member
Mon, Jan 4, 2021 10:15 AM
posted by jmog

Post a link to all the proof, and make sure the source isn’t Alex Jones or OAN. 

If you can’t post proof, stop talking about it.

And I am not talking about anecdotes like some 10 people who double voted in Cincinnati. I am talking fraud on a large enough scale to actually change the result in ANY state. That kind of level of fraud and post the proof.

If you can’t, stop talking about it.

How bout explaining the down ballot beating in the House?  You dont lose 17 house seats, only winning 17% of the counties in the country and still get 81,000,000 votes.  

The statistical anomalies in this election are laughable.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login