7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Dec 29, 2020 6:33 PM

They all suck. 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Dec 29, 2020 11:42 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Now, you tell me what I got wrong. 

No disrespect but probably a lot.  We are all being played like fiddles by backbiters and liars leaking to the media.  Anyways all that matters in the end is we are expected to accept another steaming pile. 
CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Dec 30, 2020 6:03 AM

So Gallup says in one of their latest polls that Trump is more admired than Obama?

"The Most Admired Man"

Bloody hell...

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Wed, Dec 30, 2020 8:22 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So Gallup says in one of their latest polls that Trump is more admired than Obama?

"The Most Admired Man"

Bloody hell...

Why shouldnt he be?  Obama doesnt do anything to be admired for.  

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Wed, Dec 30, 2020 1:35 PM

The shittiest part about the top 10 for both men and woman are the amount of people who are in politics or have some relation to politics.  So many other better people to look up to vs public servants. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Dec 30, 2020 1:42 PM
posted by like_that

The shittiest part about the top 10 for both men and woman are the amount of people who are in politics or have some relation to politics.  So many other better people to look up to vs public servants. 

So true. This looks like another one of those things where, to be recognized, the main thing is to constantly be in the news, as opposed to actually being admirable.

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Dec 30, 2020 5:34 PM

It’s amazing how much time is wasted. House passes something that we all know won’t get passed by the Senate but here we go anyways. Sure enough it’s shot down, the two sides blame each other publicly, and here we are. 

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Wed, Dec 30, 2020 8:15 PM

It seems that the only thing they all agree on is that the American people should get their money.  But the house would never pass spending without lining their own povkets

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jan 1, 2021 4:54 AM
posted by Spock

Why shouldnt he be?  Obama doesnt do anything to be admired for.  

Despite the fact that Trump did some things that I'm not opposed to and the fact that I don't exactly admire Obama either... Admire?

I mean, I guess I could say that I admire his trolling tactics. 

Rotinaj Senior Member
7,878 posts 49 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 7:16 AM

These R Senators "challenging" the election can all GFT. Trump lost, every single issue brought to court has been shot down. Just fuck off already.

Spock Senior Member
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 8:54 AM
posted by Rotinaj

These R Senators "challenging" the election can all GFT. Trump lost, every single issue brought to court has been shot down. Just fuck off already.

You do realize that the evidence that the courts wont hear is overwhelming?  Statistically impossible that Biden won.  

The courts in this country are just as political as the media.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 9:53 AM
posted by Spock

You do realize that the evidence that the courts wont hear is overwhelming?  Statistically impossible that Biden won.  

Now you're a legal expert too?  Business, economics, medicine, engineering, sports - you're a damned polymath, a renaissance man. 

wildcats20 In ROY I Trust!!
29,653 posts 76 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 10:32 AM
posted by Spock

If the evidence was so overwhelming, the courts would hear the cases. That’s how it works. 

You can’t claim it’s political when it has been an overwhelming majority of Trump appointed judges that have thrown out the cases. Including his very conservative judges on the SCOTUS. 

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 11:12 AM
posted by Spock

No. You are wrong and every court that has heard the evidence has tossed it. 

Trump lost. 

These crazy Republicans are just as crazy or even more so than the crazy progressives this board loves to post about.

The mainstream Republican Party and conservatives need to stand up and tell these crazy ones to shut the fuck up and stop the nonsense. Saying nothing only allows it to grow. 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 11:35 AM

4 years of saying Trump's 2016 election win was illegitimate and people are now shocked the same playbook is going to be thrown at the Dems.   This shit was way too predictable.  

ts1227 Senior Member
12,351 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 12:22 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

"The Most Admired Man"

Bloody hell...

5 years of building a cult will give you that. More people dislike him, but unlike the election where there was only one choice to tell him to fuck off and everyone got behind it, in a poll like this all of the anti-Trump choices were scattered.

Trimmer36 Junior Member
25 posts 5 reps Joined Nov 2010
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 12:22 PM
posted by Spock

Your key word there is "evidence." I believe the Justice Department (Attorney General Barr) stated otherwise. Christopher Krebs, who led the federal government's cybersecurity stated "no evidence" that the election was compromised.

Spock Senior Member
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 12:52 PM
posted by Trimmer36

Your key word there is "evidence." I believe the Justice Department (Attorney General Barr) stated otherwise. Christopher Krebs, who led the federal government's cybersecurity stated "no evidence" that the election was compromised.

And more then 65% of the general population thinks that there was voter fraud.  

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
6,997 posts 64 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 1:21 PM
posted by Spock

And more then 65% of the general population thinks that there was voter fraud.  

So 65% of the general population is really fucking stupid...shocker.

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 3, 2021 1:36 PM
posted by like_that

4 years of saying Trump's 2016 election win was illegitimate and people are now shocked the same playbook is going to be thrown at the Dems.   This shit was way too predictable.  

Yes it is predictable, but do you support the Republican position or is it equally as bad as you say the Ds did over the last 4 years? 

Also, which is worse to you, the slow roll impeachment route or this route where the Republicans are more and more contesting the election? 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login