Impressed by the Trump administration part II

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 29, 2020 3:13 PM

Bye bye W.H.O.

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 1, 2020 7:41 PM

Good to see the President used federal resources to disperse a peaceful crowd with teargas and rubber bullets so he can take a fucking photo in front of a church. 

Seriously. He just said he supports peaceful protests and then teargasses them so he can have a photo op. At least go inside the church or something...

What a fucking asshole.

Mon, Jun 1, 2020 7:44 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Bye bye W.H.O.

Way to applaud the walking back of American leadership and support. You do know China will gladly step in and fill the void. We are just ceding American leadership. 

Trump the last few days just revealed himself as a fucking asshole. 

Mon, Jun 1, 2020 8:25 PM

Oh the head of the church the President cleared the peaceful protest with teargas is pretty furious they were used as a photo op according an interview with the Post. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/01/george-floyd-protests-live-updates/#link-YVY5IDAOHVANNL3PVRBJYLTHCY

What a fucking asshole. 

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 7:31 AM

But is he a fucking asshole?

Just how drunk were you?

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 7:59 AM
posted by queencitybuckeye

But is he a fucking asshole?

Just how drunk were you?

Yeah, the President is a fucking asshole. When you think of most of things he says and does, he is an asshole. 

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 8:01 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Yeah, the President is a fucking asshole. When you think of most of things he says and does, he is an asshole. 

Yes he is, this is new news?

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 8:05 AM

Yes he is, this is new news?

Nope. But, his actions yesterday were a whole new level of beyond being an asshole. 

The President of the United Stated talked about his support for peaceful protests, but at the same time used federal forces to fire tear gas and rubber bullets on a peaceful protests so he can walk across the street and take a photo for no reason. 

What's to stop the President now from expanding federal power to stroke his own ego now? 

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 8:18 AM

Hey, you know why there was no church leaders during his photo? Welp, because they were forced to leave their own church by the use of teargas. 

https://religionnews.com/2020/06/02/ahead-of-trump-bible-photo-op-police-forcibly-expel-priest-from-st-johns-church-near-white-house/

Seriously, how fucked up was this move? 

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 8:19 AM

Nope. But, his actions yesterday were a whole new level of beyond being an asshole. 

The President of the United Stated talked about his support for peaceful protests, but at the same time used federal forces to fire tear gas and rubber bullets on a peaceful protests so he can walk across the street and take a photo for no reason. 

What's to stop the President now from expanding federal power to stroke his own ego now? 

A candidate that's not equally if not more evil (2016) or profoundly senile (2020)?

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 8:24 AM

A candidate that's not equally if not more evil (2016) or profoundly senile (2020)?

Would Biden have fired tear gas to clear a park so he can have a photo in front of a church? The President tear gassed his own citizens for a photo op....

I doubt it. Biden would probably do what he did yesterday....meet with people in a church for a discussion....

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 8:47 AM

Here is there explanation, which is obviously to be taken with a grain of salt. Smoke not tear gas, and they were acting out. You’re also being a little disingenuous pretending their wasn’t a 7pm curfew. 
https://twitter.com/augensteinwtop/status/1267791336146636800?s=21

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 8:58 AM
posted by iclfan2

Here is there explanation, which is obviously to be taken with a grain of salt. Smoke not tear gas, and they were acting out. You’re also being a little disingenuous pretending their wasn’t a 7pm curfew. 
https://twitter.com/augensteinwtop/status/1267791336146636800?s=21

Yeah that does not match what I was seeing and the local news anchors on the ground were saying. I was watching NBC4 and they had 4 reporters all around the area. They said around 6:30, a full 30 mins before the curfew, things started to go sideways. People were largely peaceful. They did say some people were throwing water bottles, but those were quickly IDed, told to stop, and the crowd was largely peaceful, kneeling, and chanting peacefully. The reporters were saying this was calmer compared to the last few days. The reporters also even said it was teargas, not just smoke. Hell one reporter saw one woman getting her face washed out from the gas. It was also rubber bullets. 

As I said, the local reporters, who have seen it all in DC over the years, noted many times, how over the top this was at the time. 

If it was to clear the area for the 7pm curfew fine. But, it was not yet 7pm....It was 6:30pm. There was a reason why you heard the booms of gas canisters while Trump was speaking. The fact it was cleared not for the curfew, but for his photo op makes it that much worse. 

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 9:33 AM

Yeah that does not match what I was seeing and the local news anchors on the ground were saying. I was watching NBC4 and they had 4 reporters all around the area. They said around 6:30, a full 30 mins before the curfew, things started to go sideways. People were largely peaceful. They did say some people were throwing water bottles, but those were quickly IDed, told to stop, and the crowd was largely peaceful, kneeling, and chanting peacefully. The reporters were saying this was calmer compared to the last few days. The reporters also even said it was teargas, not just smoke. Hell one reporter saw one woman getting her face washed out from the gas. It was also rubber bullets. 

As I said, the local reporters, who have seen it all in DC over the years, noted many times, how over the top this was at the time. 

If it was to clear the area for the 7pm curfew fine. But, it was not yet 7pm....It was 6:30pm. There was a reason why you heard the booms of gas canisters while Trump was speaking. The fact it was cleared not for the curfew, but for his photo op makes it that much worse. 

7pm curfew means you arent there at 7pm.  Its you are gone and home at 7pm.  So clearing and moving people by 630 seems logical.

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 10:04 AM
posted by Spock

7pm curfew means you arent there at 7pm.  Its you are gone and home at 7pm.  So clearing and moving people by 630 seems logical.

What does Trump’s dick taste like? 

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 10:20 AM

Would Biden have fired tear gas to clear a park so he can have a photo in front of a church? The President tear gassed his own citizens for a photo op....

I doubt it. Biden would probably do what he did yesterday....meet with people in a church for a discussion....

Biden will do what his nurse tells him to do. I'm so tired of candidates who look good (in reality or perception) only in comparison. Tell me something that makes me want to vote for him other than he's not the other guy. Hint:: I know his record and there ain't much that's compelling.

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 10:20 AM
posted by Spock

LOL. No. 

Spock Senior Member
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 10:26 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

What does Trump’s dick taste like? 

Not sure what that has to do with the general definition of a curfew time.  But I will play along:

Tastes like:

Freedom

Lower taxes

Stormy Daniels

Soon to taste like Joe Biden rear end

Spock Senior Member
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 10:28 AM

LOL. No. 

You can lol all you want.  But I am a very left brain analytical person and time on a clock is not subjective.  Curfew at 7 doesnt mean you are still there at 7.  You are curfewed at 7.  Meaning you left with an abundance of time to get where your curfew is.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login