Impressed by the Trump administration part II

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 30, 2019 8:09 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Oh you mean the transcript where the President sought a foreign power to investigate a political rival? A call that was so screwed up, several officials have now come forward saying the call was inappropriate and outside the norm, which validates all the concerns laid out by the whistleblower. 

But does it mean removed from office? Seems a bit much. And the main question was the 2016 election, then he threw in Biden. I guess I don’t understand how it’s worth the time or effort for asking about an obvious corrupt position to his son. Do you support the foreign involvement against Trump prior to the election?

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Wed, Oct 30, 2019 8:13 PM

Oh you mean the transcript where the President sought a foreign power to investigate a political rival? A call that was so screwed up, several officials have now come forward saying the call was inappropriate and outside the norm, which validates all the concerns laid out by the whistleblower. 

Several Obama hold overs or never Trumpers?  Please....

So what do you think of the Biden clip where he says he is holding money from Ukraine until they fire the AG that is investigating his sons business?  Just par for the course?

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 30, 2019 8:29 PM
posted by iclfan2

But does it mean removed from office? Seems a bit much. And the main question was the 2016 election, then he threw in Biden. I guess I don’t understand how it’s worth the time or effort for asking about an obvious corrupt position to his son. Do you support the foreign involvement against Trump prior to the election?

Depends. If the investigations can lead to evidence showing the President used his power of the office and his own personal attorney to pursue personal gains and to improve his political power, then yeah. If the House can show that Trump and Guilani pressed Ukraine to investigate Biden or they will not release any of the military aid, then yeah, I think that may arise to removal of office. 

Main question is not the 2016 election and anything before Trump came into office. Nope. It is the current President using the power of the office to seek foreign countries to attack his political rival. 

posted by Spock

So what do you think of the Biden clip where he says he is holding money from Ukraine until they fire the AG that is investigating his sons business?  Just par for the course?

Do your homework man. I bet you believe in the deep state shit. 

Spock Senior Member
Wed, Oct 30, 2019 9:02 PM

Depends. If the investigations can lead to evidence showing the President used his power of the office and his own personal attorney to pursue personal gains and to improve his political power, then yeah. If the House can show that Trump and Guilani pressed Ukraine to investigate Biden or they will not release any of the military aid, then yeah, I think that may arise to removal of office. 

Main question is not the 2016 election and anything before Trump came into office. Nope. It is the current President using the power of the office to seek foreign countries to attack his political rival. 

posted by Spock

Answer the question man.

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 30, 2019 11:27 PM

All in all, in a normal administration, they would be seriously be considered being thrown out of NATO.

The current Turkish regime are shitbags.  A normal administration would not even have the balls to threaten to destroy Turkey's economy as Trump has.  The Turks control access to the Black Sea and that strategic value would prevent any such consideration of the Turks being tossed to the curb by NATO.  Just hold your nose like every other normal administration has.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 31, 2019 9:47 AM

For clarification (because facts matter), the president did not ask them to investigate Biden; he asked them to look into why THEIR investigation into THEIR corruption was abruptly shutdown ……seemingly at the request of the then vice-president of the United States who we now know had a massive conflict of interest.

He also asked them to look into Crowdstrike, and that is the real reason why the democrats invented their current witch hunt to deflect attention from their criminality in involving foreign entities to sway a presidential election.

President Trump has a DUTY and an OBLIGATION to get to the bottom of these criminal activities and corruption on behalf of the American people.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Oct 31, 2019 11:23 AM
posted by QuakerOats

For clarification (because facts matter), the president did not ask them to investigate Biden; he asked them to look into why THEIR investigation into THEIR corruption was abruptly shutdown ……seemingly at the request of the then vice-president of the United States who we now know had a massive conflict of interest.

He also asked them to look into Crowdstrike, and that is the real reason why the democrats invented their current witch hunt to deflect attention from their criminality in involving foreign entities to sway a presidential election.

President Trump has a DUTY and an OBLIGATION to get to the bottom of these criminal activities and corruption on behalf of the American people.

The irony of someone who routinely gives credit to trump for jobs/factories/deals that were negotiated before he got elected saying because facts matter almost made me spill my drink at lunch.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Oct 31, 2019 1:52 PM
posted by geeblock

The irony of someone who routinely gives credit to trump for jobs/factories/deals that were negotiated before he got elected saying because facts matter almost made me spill my drink at lunch.

During the obama years I would get phone calls weekly from financiers wanting to lend money for capex projects.  For 8 years my response was we are not spending a dime until the radicals in the White House are gone; the reply back every time was “you wouldn’t believe how many people say the exact same thing”.

So yes, some projects were planned, but most were put on hold until Trump won the election.  Few would risk investment while capital was being assaulted on all fronts.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Fri, Nov 1, 2019 8:32 AM
posted by QuakerOats

During the obama years I would get phone calls weekly from financiers wanting to lend money for capex projects.  For 8 years my response was we are not spending a dime until the radicals in the White House are gone; the reply back every time was “you wouldn’t believe how many people say the exact same thing”.

So yes, some projects were planned, but most were put on hold until Trump won the election.  Few would risk investment while capital was being assaulted on all fronts.

Your generalities and personal opinions are convincing as always.  If QO says it's so, by God it must be.

I don't know about all your sophisticated financial dealings.  But two of the larger projects you've touted as Trump accomplishments - Cleveland-Cliffs' DRI plant in Toledo and the large Pennsylvania coal mine were originated, planned and started prior to Trump's election.  

I think all of Biden's problems were brought on himself, so I am not feeling sympathy for him at all.  He obviously used his position to benefit his kid.  Ugly as that is, it's no different than dems and republicans have been doing all along.  I consider it a "swamp" thing.  Problem with you getting all fired up about is that Trump's no different.  His daughter, son and son-in-law have all been given positions and advantages.  

On top of this, you acting like Trump was pressing the Ukrainians out of some ethical responsibility to "The People" is laughable.  He saw a chance to take Biden down and he went for it.  I can only imagine your rantings had Obama pulled a similar move.  Just acknowledge that you are a mindless partisan and people won't object to you so often.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Nov 1, 2019 10:49 AM

JOBS BEAT BIG! 

158,510,000 WORKING... 

BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RECORD LOW...

Thanks Barack.

QuakerOats Senior Member
QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Nov 1, 2019 11:12 AM

Wage Growth for Low Income Workers Doubles Wage Growth for ...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/05/wage-growth-for-low-income-workers...

Oct 05, 2019 · Posted on October 5, 2019 by sundance An interesting article within The Atlantic draws attention to one of the more intended consequences of Maganomics: wages for the middle-class Americans are rising twice as fast as wages for high-income earners.

U.SWage Growth Accelerated from 3.4 Percent to 3.8 ...

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/us-wage...

Apr 24, 2019 · The growth, accelerating from 3.4 percent to 3.8 percent annual as of March 2019, was driven by strong wage gains for workers in the manufacturing industry, representing 10 percent of the ...

Best “Recession” Ever – MAGAnomics: Inflation 1.7%, Wage ...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/12/best-recession-ever-maganomics...

Sep 12, 2019 · In combination with low inflation on the items that matter, U.S. wage growth is exceeding 3.5 percent. Subtract the inflation of 1.7 percent from the wage growth of 3.5 percent and you get Real Earning Growth of +1.8 percent.

Thanks Barack.

Sat, Nov 2, 2019 6:08 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Thanks Barack.

Just dodge the challenge as always. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 6:30 PM

The Speaker has the votes and even the Ds in Trump District are in now favor of impeachment. Also, a majority of Americans are in favor of the impeachment process. 

Not true, the highest the polls have had it is 49%, so it hasn't hit a majority yet.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 6:33 PM

posted by Spock

The problem with your reply here is that Biden admitted and laughed about it ON VIDEO. This is not disputable. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Nov 4, 2019 3:59 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2019/11/04/kurt-suzuki-nationals-maga-hat-white-house-trump/4156375002/

Trump helps Nationals win World Series

Dr. Boogie looses mind

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 4, 2019 4:23 PM
posted by QuakerOats

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2019/11/04/kurt-suzuki-nationals-maga-hat-white-house-trump/4156375002/

Dr. Boogie looses mind

The Photoshop of Trump and Suzuki on the Titanic is gold. (If I knew how to post a pic I would). Twitter blue check clowns already upset that the Nationals had fun up there.

Tue, Nov 5, 2019 2:14 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Dr. Boogie looses mind

Suzuki dinning that hat doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I chuckle at what the reaction would have been had an athlete done something similar with an Obama campaign hat when he was in office. "Isn't it great to see an athlete use his position to stand for something.".   

QuakerOats Senior Member
Tue, Nov 5, 2019 10:41 AM

For the first time since at least 1978, the United States posted a trade surplus in petroleum.

Thank you, Barack, for embracing fossil fuels.

Spock Senior Member
Tue, Nov 5, 2019 11:04 AM
posted by QuakerOats

For the first time since at least 1978, the United States posted a trade surplus in petroleum.

Thank you, Barack, for embracing fossil fuels.

sucks....we should be paying $1 for a gallon of gas then

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login