VDH nails it again.

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Sep 20, 2023 11:56 AM

Yep, that dimentia mtherfuvker is about to start world war 2. Just ask Donny

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 5, 2023 10:04 AM

Meanwhile, the biden administration has just announced a major 'about face' and they will BUILD THE WALL in Texas as the illegal immigration disaster reaches catastrophic levels.  They will also suspend dozens of laws and rules to get it done immediately.  Unfortunately millions need to be sent back and it won't happen.  Cartels in complete control of this bozo and his leftist regime.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 5, 2023 11:12 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Meanwhile, the biden administration has just announced a major 'about face' and they will BUILD THE WALL

I like how this is being spun as "Joe the Moderate!" taking decisive action, when it's really because Democrats in big cities are absolutely fed-up with the migrant crisis.
iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 5, 2023 3:38 PM
posted by gut
I like how this is being spun as "Joe the Moderate!" taking decisive action, when it's really because Democrats in big cities are absolutely fed-up with the migrant crisis.

Such a shame sanctuary cities have to deal with their shitty policies. It was all fun and games as long as the south had to deal with them. 

gut Senior Member
Thu, Oct 5, 2023 4:13 PM
posted by iclfan2

Such a shame sanctuary cities have to deal with their shitty policies. It was all fun and games as long as the south had to deal with them. 

Have to admit, I always assumed illegals dispersed fairly quickly to all corners of the US, with or without a free bus trip.

Maybe they do stay closer to the border (i.e. Dallas, Vegas, etc), but it seems surprising that a few dozen bus loads to Chicago would suddenly cripple their infrastructure...

Of course, a more cynical take might be that this hasn't been crippling at all, but rather the Dem mayors are using it as a distraction from their other failed policies.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Oct 26, 2023 2:45 PM

Over 40 confidential FBI sources say there's evidence of CRIMINAL activity committed by Joe, James and Hunter Biden: Sen. Chuck Grassley accuses Biden's DOJ of shutting down concerns

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/over-40-confidential-fbi-sources-say-there-s-evidence-of-criminal-activity-committed-by-joe-james-and-hunter-biden-sen-chuck-grassley-accuses-biden-s-doj-of-shutting-down-concerns/ar-AA1iR06i?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=178f93729d8540be8a9e7ba02838126a&ei=14

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Oct 29, 2023 6:48 AM

Now we’ve got one another of these nutty ass evangelical Trump acolytes in the speaker position, we can safely assume our government will continue to spend its time focusing in nonsense the extreme tips of the right and left wings care about - and nothing meaningful. 

gut Senior Member
Sun, Oct 29, 2023 11:24 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Now we’ve got one another of these nutty ass evangelical Trump acolytes in the speaker position,

And it wouldn't have been possible without the help of all the Democrats!

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Oct 29, 2023 3:12 PM
posted by gut

And it wouldn't have been possible without the help of all the Democrats!

Did anyone expect anything different? It's always great to know that our nation's "rulers" are a bunch of absolute morons who'd find a way to run a restaurant into the ground even if it was the only dine-out experience in a 30-mile radius.

"No, no, no, this is the Rs problem! Look how dysfunctional and divided they are and remember that in 2024 because they're too stupid to be in charge!!!!"

"Wait, no fair, they just gave the job to a religious nutjob who stands against all of our hot-button issues! WHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?"

On the other hand, a person could say that making a guy like Johnson the Speaker has the potential to be one of those short-term gains that turns into long-term losses, but that's pretty much the entire end-game of MAGA policy. Crow about every single victory and then, when you have losses, respond "WHAT ME LOSE? THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE!!!!!" and claim the fix is in. Both ways are equally good at firing up the base, so virtually everything is a no lose situation for them.

gut Senior Member
Sun, Oct 29, 2023 4:33 PM
posted by Heretic

On the other hand, a person could say that making a guy like Johnson the Speaker has the potential to be one of those short-term gains that turns into long-term losses, but that's pretty much the entire end-game of MAGA policy. Crow about every single victory and then, when you have losses, respond "WHAT ME LOSE? THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE!!!!!" and claim the fix is in. Both ways are equally good at firing up the base, so virtually everything is a no lose situation for them.

I don't disagree with any of that.  But a lot of these people are aspiring career politicians that only represent themselves.

Gaetz actually made some good points about his position.  But I think he was full of shit - it wasn't genuine or about principle but raising his profile.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Dec 8, 2023 8:59 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-faces-new-indictment-california

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter-indictment-nuclear-bomb-bidens-joe-sounds-like-clinton-during-lewinsky-scandal

Thus far:  $24 million channeled through 20 shell companies.  Estimates are in the $50 million + range, when the investigations are finished.  Impeachment inquiry should pass on a formal vote next week which will allow for more evidence to be gathered and compiled.  Joe right in the middle of it all.  WH is compromised.

QuakerOats Senior Member
CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 8, 2024 8:57 PM

I might be looking like a softie, but I don't care.

But everybody might have noticed that I haven't really had too much to say about Biden. Since he let it be known that he was running for President, I have felt sympathy for him. Because of my own experiences of being primary caretaker of my mother, I can't help but feel/think differently than most people here. Not for his (handlers) politics, his son, etc. But because of where he is at in his life. It just doesn't sit well with me to criticize every damn thing he does or says, because I don't think he can help much of it. It's all a sad state of affairs imo.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Feb 8, 2024 9:01 PM

A man who should be in assisted living vs. a sociopath. What a choice!!

gut Senior Member
Thu, Feb 8, 2024 9:38 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

A man who should be in assisted living vs. a sociopath. What a choice!!

The irony is all those people that held their nose and voted for Biden to block Trump, only to possibly have Trump get a 2nd term, anyway, AND 4 years of Biden.

That's a real shit-sandwich.  But, as they say, we get the politicians we deserve.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 8, 2024 10:47 PM

So who are they gonna replace Biden with?

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Fri, Feb 9, 2024 5:17 AM
posted by justincredible

So who are they gonna replace Biden with?

Well, we need to wait for Ptown's take on this one.  For years he has told us that Biden's health is in perfect condition and it was a figment of our imagination that Biden's cognitive abilities were sinking exponentially.  

If he confirms that this is no longer the case with Biden's health, then we can start talking about a replacement. 

Adding this article for context on how quickly age no longer became a factor for presidential candidates (take note of the age of McCain at this time and Biden's age now): https://www.politico.com/story/2008/05/mccains-age-is-a-legitimate-issue-010529

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Feb 9, 2024 9:36 AM

This is funny.

gut Senior Member
Fri, Feb 9, 2024 9:52 AM

LOL, seems like whatever cocktail of experimental drugs they've been pumping into Biden are no longer enough.

But Biden may be too stubborn to be talked out of running.  Although, if there is a plan [and you can't dismiss there is], it's pretty clear they've been teeing up Newsome to take the nomination WITHOUT a primary process.  That simply wouldn't be surprising from the "pro-Democracy" party.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login