Disgusted with the Biden administration

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 20, 2023 12:05 PM

If he plead down to willful failure to pay federal incomes taxes, you can surmise it started with tax fraud, wire fraud, and money laundering. 

Another sweetheart deal affirming our two sets of justice. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 20, 2023 12:27 PM
posted by QuakerOats

If he plead down to willful failure to pay federal incomes taxes, you can surmise it started with tax fraud, wire fraud, and money laundering.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the Repubs to find evidence of greater crimes.

The key here is to score political points off Hunter while not killing the golden goose of influence peddling many on both sides of the aisle engage in.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 20, 2023 2:02 PM

Can't wait to see someone ask Joe if Hunter paid his "fair share"....

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 20, 2023 4:13 PM
posted by gut

Can't wait to see someone ask Joe if Hunter paid his "fair share"....

The party who wants harsher gun laws apparently don’t actually care about the current gun laws. Never give an inch. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 20, 2023 5:55 PM
posted by gut

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the Repubs to find evidence of greater crimes.

The key here is to score political points off Hunter while not killing the golden goose of influence peddling many on both sides of the aisle engage in.

At times, you actually get the impression people are starting to catch on to this. Went on Twitter a bit ago and saw one of the trending buzzwords is "Do something about it". Clicked on it and saw it was mainly derived from right-wingers in response to the predictable R politician twitter-ing after the deal about there being two justice systems and all that.

Suppose that's one of the hazards of parties always playing to their base. The voters who make up those bases aren't the ones getting rich off the influence peddling and convincing suckers -- I mean voters -- to send them donations, so it's only a matter of time before they start to get really impatient with how all these high-profile allegations against opposition political figures seem to wind up leading to very little in the long run, no matter how big a game gets talked beforehand.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Jun 21, 2023 10:01 AM

True.  At least in this case Comer's committee is actually doing all the digging and the more they dig the more it looks like a definite bribery /extortion/money-laundering/tax evasion scheme.  If R's did not have the House majority, none of this would now be known, at least to the level of detail they are laying out.  Obviously 90% of the media is in the tank for the dems, so they refuse to air any of this and thus half the people don't even know about it.  If they did, pressure would build to 'do something about it'.  So, as the article below points out, it is now the FBI's turn to have to answer the question, "what are THEY doing about all of the clear evidence?"  Comer can't arrest the bidens, or charge them with crimes; the FBI/DoJ has to do that.  And as we're learning, there are 2 sets of justice in this banana republic right now. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-big-burning-question-about-the-biden-bribery-document-that-will-make-all-the-difference/ar-AA1cPPP6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9ce3eaecbc87463fb850d212b8f5b4db&ei=14

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Jun 23, 2023 1:43 PM

https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/revealed-biden-whistlebowers-testimony-is-worse-than-anyone-thought/

https://nypost.com/2023/06/22/irs-whistleblowers-say-doj-covered-up-hunter-biden-tax-fraud/

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 23, 2023 3:15 PM

He was invited to a dinner at the White House the other day too. Still can’t get over the libs who hated on trumps normal educated kids, but deflect all questions about Biden’s pos kid. Ho hum. 

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jun 25, 2023 5:33 PM

Sometimes while watching a generic vid of something completely outside the scope of politics, a wild political video shows up in the preview column. Such was just the case while I was listening to a vid about medieval court dress and saw this vid over to the side. I'm not very familiar with Forbes News, but I gather that they are on the right of the political aisle, it's obvious just from the title. 

In this vid, Cohen (D-Tenn. House judiciary Committee) is so worked up that he can't even form a cohesive question to ask. He sputters, goes off the rails and ultimately threatens Durham with "You will end up on the bottom of a pyre". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZcBQ1KAFP4

The dems are still locked into Trump fear mode and will be until the '24 election is over. Hopefully, that will put an end to their hysteria over him. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Jun 26, 2023 1:50 PM

https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/shock-report-hunters-legal-team-caught-intimidating-witnesses/

Now the strongman maneuvers ................... all of this is quite Mafiaesque 

Wed, Jun 28, 2023 5:51 PM

So, the NYT has confirmed a Hunter Biden whistle blower. It seems that somebody just tried to push through this just last year but Garland rebuffed it. Apparently that tidbit is not stated until the 21st paragraph.

It really does make me wonder just why the NYT is getting on board with this stuff after all this time? Is it because this stuff is getting trickled out in the open now and they just want to get credited for some of these confirmations and not be eating the dust of other publications?

The only other reason that I can think of that would also be plausible is that they too are getting sick of the Biden stuff. 

Wed, Jun 28, 2023 6:11 PM

On another note - I am rather glad that Putin is losing the Iraq war!

brutus161 The Navy Guy
1,688 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jun 29, 2023 8:09 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

On another note - I am rather glad that Putin is losing the Iraq war!

I'm also glad the we just found out that the country had 0% inflation in the month of July.

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Thu, Jun 29, 2023 12:34 PM

I cant wait to have Trump back

Thu, Jun 29, 2023 5:55 PM
posted by Fletch

I cant wait to have Trump back

lol, I'd say he's not coming back

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010