Disgusted with the Biden administration

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jun 11, 2023 11:58 AM

It's looking increasingly likely that our last 2 Presidents could end up in jail. 

I'd call that a start....

gut Senior Member
Sun, Jun 11, 2023 12:01 PM

But if I understand this correctly, Trump could still be elected while in jail.  He could then pardon himself as the classified docs is a federal crime.

Except the GA charges would be state related, so he can't pardon himself for that. BUT, the Republican governor of GA might.

I'd assume they'd have to suspend his sentence, at least temporarily, so he could fulfill the duties of the office.  LOL, there's a lot of options here - maybe he's allowed to go to work, but the rest of the day is house arrest (so no golf, no Mar-a-lago, etc).  CNN could have a daily tracker on whether Trump violated his parole.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Jun 11, 2023 6:27 PM
posted by gut

It's looking increasingly likely that our last 2 Presidents could end up in jail. 

I'd call that a start....

Look where we are - two shady fuckers who are older than hell.  Egomaniacal maniacs.  Trump is crooked as fuck - can only imagine what his plans were for those docs.  Biden has spent his life on a quest for his current spot and taken grift all along - setting up his family grandly.  Now that he’s there, I’m not even sure he knows where he is.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 12, 2023 5:48 AM

I'd think that if anybody were to go to jail, only Trump would make that trip, because he hurt a lot of people's feelings. Everybody else is too invested in protecting the democrats - including the media, a bunch of republicans (uniparty types), government entities, Wall Street and so on. They are in it too deep now. Besides all of that, it would mean a big shakeup and exposure of Dem dirty dealings. I doubt that anybody will volunteer to go down with the ship, so it would have to be a coordinated effort to shut down any talk of Biden's guilt.

The only way to stop those sorts of hijinx is if the non-establishment republicans, any non-establishment democrats (if there are such things) join forces to cause such a din as to drown out the media. I just don't think they have it in them. Especially now when the establishment Dems are currently using government entities to threaten not only political opposition, but to journalists and social media companies as well.

I don't think the term fascism is only a reference to the right wing, anymore. The Dems have picked up too many fascistic characteristics in the past couple of decades and now it's to the point where it's not so easy to turn back.

Red arrows:

1.) Trump, Maga, any republicans and most libertarians
2.) The media control is well known by all here, already
3.) Muh Russia! 

There is arguments to be made that the dems are currently tip-toeing around some of those other bullet points. I personally think they are only dipping their toes into the water for now. But already we see a unique form of sexism rearing it's ugly head. They are flirting heavily with that one. Biden has already exhibited the Progressive Stack in his administration to appease the left wing DEI activists. For those not familiar, simply said, it means that merit and ability are not necessary - preference is given to what you look like or identify as. Think Kamala Harris, Sam Brinton, Rachel Levine, etc. 

Mon, Jun 12, 2023 5:50 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Look where we are - two shady fuckers who are older than hell.  Egomaniacal maniacs.  Trump is crooked as fuck - can only imagine what his plans were for those docs.  Biden has spent his life on a quest for his current spot and taken grift all along - setting up his family grandly.  Now that he’s there, I’m not even sure he knows where he is.

A comparison between the two is not even close*. Everything Trump was accused of, and impeached for, was something that Biden had actually done. If you sat each of them on scales, Biden would hit the floor.

*Yes, Trump is shady, crass, uncouth and mean. You are correct insofar as that goes.

Still not as bad or as heavy with guilt as Biden.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 13, 2023 9:39 AM

Trump gets impeached for exposing the crimes of biden.  What kind of country have we become? 

gut Senior Member
Tue, Jun 13, 2023 11:32 AM

So the source is a long-time, credible & valued informant.  Just saying, so was Christopher Steele at one point.  And then you have a corrupt Ukraine official claiming to have tapes.

If true, it's absolutely shocking.  And if the claim the FBI attempted to redact and hide that from Congress, then it's a massive scandal.  Otherwise you have to be highly skeptical as to whether these tapes exist, and what they actually say.

Of course, a huge difference is it was also known the Steele dossier was oppo research funded by Clinton. 

The lack of coverage in the media truly is astounding, though.  They were absolutely apocalyptic over far less with Trump.  There's REAL smoke here, and a lot of it.  Not even pretending to be journalists any more.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Tue, Jun 13, 2023 2:11 PM

You can't run from the SARS reports; money transferred, and a lot of money.  They set it up so it would be very complex to track, but the House has done much of the work to piece it together and lay it in the lap of the media (who would be clueless otherwise, even if they wanted to investigate it).  Add in a legitimate whistleblower and a party to the transactions with tape recordings and it would seem you have what you need.

Yet we sit here and watch them go after the other guy who had some documents that were sitting harmlessly in a locked house with 24/7 secret service protection.  It is all too convenient, the coverup is large, and the media blackout is complicit corruption.  Is this who we are now?   

gut Senior Member
Tue, Jun 13, 2023 2:27 PM

Trump really only has himself to blame for the documents.  If he did have highly classified docs, that weren't secure, then he deserves to go to jail just like any other schlub would (and has) for the same.

I'm sure he was advised, more than once, to just return the docs.  I really don't understand why he was trying to keep them.  But I think Trump has plenty of moments of stupidity and/or irrationality, and reportedly can't be told otherwise.

Yes, Trump broke CNN.  But I also think CNN broke Trump.

Tue, Jun 13, 2023 6:12 PM

Well, several days ago James Comey (former director of the FBI) said on Jen Psaki's show about who he supports for 2024 presidential race:

"The president MUST be someone who abides the law and our Constitution and there's no one else but Joe Biden."
"It's HAS to be Joe Biden"

So that just tells me that the dems are going to continue weaponizing government against political opposition until Biden wins the election. At this point, I would not be surprised if we see this spread out to other political opponents as well. This is what the dems have become. 

We are supposed to believe and buy into that republicans are nazi's, Trump is Hitler, there's black and brown white supremacists hiding under everyone's bed to gobble them up while the dems weaponize the government against any ideological blasphemers.

gut Senior Member
Tue, Jun 13, 2023 6:50 PM

It's interesting the way you've laid it out.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see - I'm not seeing the DOJ target anyone other than Trump (a lot of which Trump has brought on himself).

If they start targeting Desantis, then I might agree with you.

The closest corollary I can otherwise see is the push from the left to target climate "deniers" with criminal and onerous civil prosecution.  Same with Covid.  Maybe that's more along what you were getting at.  And neither one of those issues is remotely indisputable or black & white - but the left wants to criminalize opinions, ones that could be the complete opposite of harmful or dangerous.

When someone like Bill Maher - who's been a ring leader of this for over a decade - suddenly says "woah, I don't like criminalizing feelings, opinions and jokes"....You can't gaslight us claiming this is all imagined.

Tue, Jun 13, 2023 8:37 PM

Well, I've come to that opinion simply because of what has already happened, what is currently going on - though we shall see just how far this goes in regards to Biden's corruption - and just how well it has worked for the dems/government (demovernment?) up to this point. 

Putting aside my skepticism over republican inaction about these new Biden exposures for the moment, take a look back at what dems have done so far:
- making up stories and claiming them as fact
- impeaching without evidence
- hypocrisy and unwillingness to treat two people with the same equitable law processes

It's also valuable to remember Chuck Schumer's foretelling of how Trump was going to be treated after he called out government agencies. 
 they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," which the government made good on, with democrat's help.

And while people have been skeptical, critical and astonished at how things were done, there are way more people who are willing to completely disregard all of that so that they can stay loyal to their vote blue no matter who ideals. Not only that, but Trump is such a jackass, that people were more than willing to vote for the dirty corrupt demented person rather than vote for Trump again. His whole personality worked against him. So yes, I agree with you that Trump brought some stuff on himself. 

But there is no excusing what the dems and government has done with their political persecutions. If Desantis wins the primary, I'd be willing to bet the farm that the political persecutions will continue. Or whoever wins the primary. The dems have no choice but to continue. There is no turning back.

gut Senior Member
Tue, Jun 13, 2023 9:31 PM

Well, I'd offer a more rational take on Republican "inaction" is that they don't have the goods, at least not yet.  That you have no skepticism after 5+ years of "Russia Russia Russia" tells me you don't believe Republicans capable of exactly what you accuse the Dems of.  And on that we grossly disagree.

Now, I actually think the Jan. 6 impeachment was kind of BS.  But despite the fact he may have been justified in investigating Biden in Ukraine, there is still a degree of separation between POTUS and DOJ.  At least, there is supposed to be.  And the POTUS directing DOJ to investigate, really anyone, but especially a political opponent is absolutely grounds for impeachment. 

It was an abuse of power, the same thing you are now complaining about Biden and the Democrats.  You can't have it both ways - either Trump deserved to be impeached over the "perfect phone call", or what Biden's DOJ is doing now is justified.  You seem to be applying the same double standard you're appaled at the Dems for.

Wed, Jun 14, 2023 1:30 AM

You completely mistake me.

I've said it before but it bears repeating.

I think the Republicans don't have a spine. I don't think they are effective at anything. I think they are worthless in just about every facet. I think there are less than five people between the two parties that are worth a damn, and those >5 people aren't popular or famous.

I've also stated my doubts about what the Republicans having  lear evidence of much or anything. The point I was making in reference between the uniparty was that the democrats would have had an impeachment process already underway if the shoe was on the other foot.

Obviously I'm not favorable towards the Des to begin with, and haven't been for 30 years. But the fuckery they've been up to for the past 6+ years is intolerable on any level.

If others take what I say as giving a "pass" to republicans, I really don't give a shit. I don't feel the need to appease the whatabouters in everything I say, and if that bothers people they will just have to find some Copium and deal with it the best that they can.

Wed, Jun 14, 2023 1:30 AM

You completely mistake me.

I've said it before but it bears repeating.

I think the Republicans don't have a spine. I don't think they are effective at anything. I think they are worthless in just about every facet. I think there are less than five people between the two parties that are worth a damn, and those >5 people aren't popular or famous.

I've also stated my doubts about what the Republicans having  lear evidence of much or anything. The point I was making in reference between the uniparty was that the democrats would have had an impeachment process already underway if the shoe was on the other foot.

Obviously I'm not favorable towards the Des to begin with, and haven't been for 30 years. But the fuckery they've been up to for the past 6+ years is intolerable on any level.

If others take what I say as giving a "pass" to republicans, I really don't give a shit. I don't feel the need to appease the whatabouters in everything I say, and if that bothers people they will just have to find some Copium and deal with it the best that they can.

gut Senior Member
Wed, Jun 14, 2023 6:09 PM

Well, Trump can also throw Fauci in jail when he gets re-elected....

Being reported the first THREE people sick from Covid all worked at the lab.

People generally don't like being lied to.  And they ESPECIALLY don't like being told you lied to protect them from themselves.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jun 14, 2023 7:38 PM
posted by gut

Well, Trump can also throw Fauci in jail when he gets re-elected....

Being reported the first THREE people sick from Covid all worked at the lab.

People generally don't like being lied to.  And they ESPECIALLY don't like being told you lied to protect them from themselves.

Except they’re a bunch of clowns. Kudos to the Dems for not giving a shit. Republicans are a bunch of pussies. 

Thu, Jun 15, 2023 6:00 PM
posted by iclfan2

Republicans are a bunch of pussies. 

Yes. But not only that, but they are a much more fractured group than the dems are. The dems are more apt to vote in lockstep than the republicans are, with even the progressives voting party lines almost completely.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Jun 16, 2023 10:32 AM

https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/bombshell-bidens-10-million-ukrainian-bribe-scandal-exposed/

Now adding coercion to the bribery equation. 

Zlochevsky allegedly told the CHS he was dismayed by Trump’s victory.

He reportedly stated that he feared an investigation would reveal his payments to the Biden family.

Those payments allegedly included a $5 million payment to Hunter Biden and a $5 million payment to Joe Biden.

According to the CHS, the Burisma executive bemoaned the situation, claiming the Bidens had “coerced” him into paying the bribes.

The CHS responded that he hoped Zlochevsky had taken precautions to protect himself.

Zlochevsky then allegedly detailed the steps he had taken to avoid detection.

He stressed that he had never paid the “Big Guy” directly and gloated that it would take some 10 years to unravel the various money trails.

It was only then that Zlochevsky mentioned the audio recordings he had made of the conversations he had with Hunter and Joe Biden, according to the CHS.

The broader context of this conversation adds to the plausibility of Zlochevsky’s claims that he possessed recordings implicating the Bidens.

Grassley and Comer have already revealed that the FBI considered the CHS, who relayed Zlochevsky’s claims to the FBI, a “highly credible” source.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login