Disgusted with the Biden administration

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 11, 2023 6:04 PM

So, it's being allowed to be openly stated now - after Carlson announced that he is moving over to Twitter for his show, an NBC pundit: "Will anybody be able to police what Carlson says or is this the point?"

CNN's Trump townhall has the dems spazzing and writhing around on the ground.

This is supposed to be a one way street, with the exception of FOX news. I appreciate the fact that all of these people and entities are starting to be openly honest about who is silenced and who is allowed to say what. I'm not mad about it at all. I think this is actually a good thing, overall. 

Fri, May 12, 2023 1:12 AM

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, May 23, 2023 3:32 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/taxes/scandal-second-irs-special-agent-who-investigated-hunter-biden-fired-without-explanation-last-week-will-testify-before-congress/ar-AA1bAi4W?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2e5a75abfc3645afad86532dca1d8ded&ei=9

The second whistleblower, who had led the Hunter Biden investigation since 2018, is a special agent in the IRS's international tax and financial crimes group and was removed from his post without an explanation last week.

Said special agent claims to have sent out emails to seven senior IRS officers with his allegations of being removed from the case "for doing the right thing," which according to him included raising alarm about the DOJ's alleged incorrect handling of the case.

This whistleblower was the manager of the IRS's international tax and monetary crimes group, who will testify in private before the House Ways and Means Committee on Friday.

Just a little quiet cover up.

Imagine if Trump had been raking in millions and millions tax free to sway policy from the highest level.  The media would be losing their minds non-stop until he was ushered out in handcuffs. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 114 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 2:42 PM
posted by QuakerOats

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/scandal-hit-america-bigger-watergate

LMAO....an opinion piece, penned by Newt Gingrich, on Fox News....I'm sure there's absolutely no hyperbole whatsoever in that article.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 3:02 PM

It's an excellent column with historical context; sorry you're gonna miss it.

Mon, Jun 5, 2023 8:08 PM

I see many many tweets today invoking and celebrating Tienanmen Square. Naturally, the dems are replying and citing these posts as a far right action lol!

Of course. "far right"

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 3:36 AM

I guess the FBI fears for the life of the Biden bribery whistleblower. 

I smell shenanigans.

gut Senior Member
Tue, Jun 6, 2023 10:28 AM

The FBI fears for the guy's life, but the media keeps telling me there's nothing to see here?

Bonus points for claiming there's no evidence, then bending over backwards to justify the FBI not turning over the document....while still pretending there is no evidence.

gut Senior Member
Thu, Jun 8, 2023 5:15 PM

Notable was this piece:

"Democratic members of the committee also viewed the document on Thursday, but none opted to make public statements afterward."

That's an....interesting strategy.  Either because the liberal media is already carrying that torch, or because they don't know how to spin this without it blowing up.

If it was a nothingburger, I think the Dems would have more than some nobody lying about Barr closing the investigation.  When what's his name penned that memo last year about the FISA warrants, Schiff or another Democrat responded with 2-pages of lies deflecting.

The informant is apparently credible, which is maybe why the Dems are staying tight-lipped hoping smoking gun financials never surface (and they might very well not, not at least until forensic accountants have spent a few years tracing).

Thu, Jun 8, 2023 8:27 PM

I have to wonder if the Dems are truly self-aware. Do they realize the dark course that they are setting for the US with all of this? Can they possibly get any worse?

gut Senior Member
Thu, Jun 8, 2023 8:51 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I have to wonder if the Dems are truly self-aware.

I take it you haven't looked at WaPo's tagline recently? "Democracy Dies in Darkness"

I mean, after 5 years of clowning themselves over Trump you'd think they'd at least change that.  But nope....Obtusely unaware.

On the other hand, given the overall state of journalism - and it's likely future - probably a safe bet that it mostly only attracts activists these days.  Just a bit better educated than their Antifa brothers, basically.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Jun 9, 2023 9:39 AM

Trump indictment comes down on the precise day the House Oversight committee views the biden bribery evidence. 

How magical.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 9, 2023 12:32 PM

Didn’t Hillary and Biden do the same thing as Trump?

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 9, 2023 12:49 PM

Sorry about your hero! GA indictment also looming. I’m hearing September for that. 

Fri, Jun 9, 2023 2:36 PM
posted by Automatik

Sorry about your hero! GA indictment also looming. I’m hearing September for that. 

I assume you mean QO. I was actually asking in this specific case that didn’t they do the same. I for one hope Trump gets convicted to get him out of the race. It was fun for one term and him pissing off the other side, but he became a clown of that towards the end and especially once he lost. One poll I saw recently (yea polls are trash, but it think it was GA), had the generic ballot beating Biden at a much higher level than Trump. Plus fuck old people “running” this country. 

Sun, Jun 11, 2023 11:06 AM

Between this and hanging up the trans flag. How embarrassing.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login