Disgusted with the Biden administration

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 4, 2023 6:41 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Well, they could also serve as evidence to things like perjury. 

Like a lot of people, Joe will just say "I don't recall".  But unlike most others, Joe will actually mean it!

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 5, 2023 12:51 AM

Biden needs to go find himself.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 5, 2023 8:25 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Looks like a feature not a bug.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 5, 2023 11:00 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Is that all??  I thought he would say women and children will die by the tens of thousands and millions will lose the roof over their heads. 

These leftists are a cancer on the soul of the nation. 

Fri, May 5, 2023 7:14 PM

So, there's a new government program that will help free journalists from around the world from repercussions in truth-telling. 

USAID head and longstanding warmonger Samantha Power was pleased to use International Press Freedom Day to announce that her agency will be providing funds to journalists around the globe who face repression and censure

This comes on the heals of what our government is currently doing to Matt Taibbi. 
And regardless of what anyone thinks about Julian Assange and Edward Snowden (I remember a wide variety of opinions here), this flies directly into the face of what has had/is happening to them, also.

gut Senior Member
Fri, May 5, 2023 7:24 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So, there's a new government program that will help free journalists from around the world from repercussions in truth-telling.

Democrats stand 100% with journalists that agree with them.  The rest deserve the Brown Shirt treatment.
Fri, May 5, 2023 7:53 PM
posted by gut
Democrats stand 100% with journalists that agree with them.  The rest deserve the Brown Shirt treatment.

Agreed.

I could be wrong because I'm going by memory alone, but on the other hand, who started the extradition to the US? I think it was Trump.

Sun, May 7, 2023 5:45 AM

So, I'm just now seeing that the republicans had a whistleblower present them with some sort of evidence of Biden receiving bribes from a foreign national when he was Vice President and have subpoena'd the FBI for their records of this. They were given a May 10 deadline.

Nothing will come of this, I think we all know that. The dem apparatus will now all coordinate to stall, refuse to present any evidence, the media will pooh pah everything under the rug, etc. 

Sun, May 7, 2023 5:01 PM

Also, dems are putting it there that the idea of wanting to establish some sort of focus on mental health issues instead of war is a right wing stance.

gut Senior Member
Sun, May 7, 2023 5:41 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Also, dems are putting it there that the idea of wanting to establish some sort of focus on mental health issues instead of war is a right wing stance.

The two parties have twisted themselves into so many knots in the interest of partisanship and re-election that they're actually starting to flip on issues.

A little over 10 years ago Obama laughed at Romney for suggesting Russia was a threat.  Now Dems see Russia as the devil.  Republicans, meanwhile, are like "why are we sending billions to Ukraine?!?"  Wait, whut???

And now you have the Dems downplaying mental illness when it comes to guns and transgender, among other things.  So conservatives are like "well what about mental health?!?"

That's just a couple of examples.  Also, "open borders" liberals started singing a different tune pretty quickly when the cost and realities of the issue started getting bussed into their backyard.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, May 8, 2023 3:19 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So, I'm just now seeing that the republicans had a whistleblower present them with some sort of evidence of Biden receiving bribes from a foreign national when he was Vice President and have subpoena'd the FBI for their records of this. They were given a May 10 deadline.

Nothing will come of this, I think we all know that. The dem apparatus will now all coordinate to stall, refuse to present any evidence, the media will pooh pah everything under the rug, etc. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12043299/Bidens-criminal-BRIBERY-scheme-foreigner-GOP-claims-VP-offered-cash-access.html

I understand that there will be a big presser on Wednesday by House R's regarding this matter, and they have asked DoJ not to file (minor) charges against Hunter until after the presser.   

Mon, May 8, 2023 4:22 PM
posted by gut

The two parties have twisted themselves into so many knots in the interest of partisanship and re-election that they're actually starting to flip on issues.

A little over 10 years ago Obama laughed at Romney for suggesting Russia was a threat.  Now Dems see Russia as the devil.  Republicans, meanwhile, are like "why are we sending billions to Ukraine?!?"  Wait, whut???

And now you have the Dems downplaying mental illness when it comes to guns and transgender, among other things.  So conservatives are like "well what about mental health?!?"

That's just a couple of examples.  Also, "open borders" liberals started singing a different tune pretty quickly when the cost and realities of the issue started getting bussed into their backyard.

I saw a podcast sometime last year where they were talking about the general amount of time that it takes for paradigms to shift and how they think that social media will now always speed that process up. I think they were right on the money, so to speak.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, May 10, 2023 10:16 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-family-received-millions-foreign-nationals-conceal-source-funds-house-oversight

They are laying it out so the average joe can follow the money.  

If it was Trump he'd be in handcuffs already. 

Wed, May 10, 2023 5:33 PM
posted by QuakerOats

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-family-received-millions-foreign-nationals-conceal-source-funds-house-oversight

They are laying it out so the average joe can follow the money.  

If it was Trump he'd be in handcuffs already. 

Well, I doubt that anything will come out of it. Sure, there might be some sort of investigation and televised (CSPAN) Q & A's, but republicans are so awfully ineffectual that I can't help but roll my eyes.

gut Senior Member
Wed, May 10, 2023 5:46 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Well, I doubt that anything will come out of it. Sure, there might be some sort of investigation and televised (CSPAN) Q & A's, but republicans are so awfully ineffectual that I can't help but roll my eyes.

I think the biggest hurdle is a lot of Repubs and Dems are doing the same thing.  Not nearly to that degree, but they all want to get theirs, too.

While all those companies are unusual, Hunter was involved in private equity and I think some real estate, also.  Basically a separate LLC for every deal is fairly typical to shield the rest of the business from 1 bad deal.  Of course, Hunter brought nothing to the table there, either.

I think it would be very difficult to link Joe to selling policy choices, unless he's as dumb as Hunter and recorded everything on tape and in writing. But I'd be surprised is they don't have Hunter on money laundering and tax evasion.

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 10, 2023 7:17 PM
posted by gut

But I'd be surprised is they don't have Hunter on money laundering and tax evasion.

There is a theory out there that there needs to be a possible exit window for Biden that is rapidly closing.  Kamala is not an alternative option.  There was a Washington Post poll recently showed Biden trailing Trump nationally by like 8.  Biden has been in politics for 50+ years.  He is as dirty as a cow's ass.

Personally I don't buy it.  Hunter will not be touched or any member of the Biden family.  Those making sure of such will be handsomely rewarded.

gut Senior Member
Wed, May 10, 2023 7:49 PM
posted by majorspark

There is a theory out there that there needs to be a possible exit window for Biden that is rapidly closing.  Kamala is not an alternative option.  There was a Washington Post poll recently showed Biden trailing Trump nationally by like 8.  Biden has been in politics for 50+ years. 

Well, maybe it's reflexive but if that's the plan, they're doing a TERRIBLE job of using this to end Biden.  The media has been as apologetic and dismissive as I've seen.

Let me reiterate - there is ZERO legit business purpose behind these deals. Hunter has no expertise or experience in the areas he was being paid as an advisor. He only got paid that because of his last name. No one can sit there with a straight face and claim there's not a shitload of smoke here.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, May 11, 2023 10:15 AM

If it was Trump (or any anti-establishment, self-made person) the non-stop media blitz would make their Russia hoax look like a walk in the park. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, May 11, 2023 1:52 PM

Now looking at catastrophic chaos at the border. 

Purposeful. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login