Disgusted with the Biden administration

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Apr 19, 2023 6:17 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Considering he’s a failed lawyer, failed husband, failed businessman, failed anti-vax conspiracy theorist, limousine liberal from a family that has accomplished nothing in three generations except live off its name, then yes he’s a great candidate.

Everybody loses until they win hahahaa

Wed, Apr 19, 2023 6:21 PM
posted by like_that

Libertarians can't agree on what libertarianism is, and as a result the party has been a shit show since its existence.  I said it before, but their best bet is to hijack the GOP and slowly do that by winning local elections. 

I'm not sure if that will even work. Bernie and the other progressives were supposed to do that with the democrat party, but now they just vote straight party line.

My hope is that people will stop voting the duopoly and go to the 3rd candidate/write in. It's the only way to gather steam. 
I've also wished for a giant comet or meteor to smack the earth but here we all are.

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Apr 19, 2023 7:55 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I'm not sure if that will even work. Bernie and the other progressives were supposed to do that with the democrat party, but now they just vote straight party line.

My hope is that people will stop voting the duopoly and go to the 3rd candidate/write in. It's the only way to gather steam. 
I've also wished for a giant comet or meteor to smack the earth but here we all are.

Been doing that more. I mean, having choices like Trump/Hillary and Trump/Biden are great inducements to voting third party, but if the vast majority of this country is too stupid to realize it in those cases, what hope do we have of that happening at any point in our natural lives?

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Apr 19, 2023 8:25 PM

I like RFK and would consider voting in the dem primary for him. He’s specifically called out regulatory capture and how it’s harmful to small business and everyday Americans, and specifically noted the presidential authority to make wholesale changes at that level. He also understands the importance of bitcoin as an escape route from the precarious monetary position we find ourselves in. 

And when the alternative is either Biden or Newsome he looks that much better. 

Verbal Kint Senior Member
1,062 posts 16 reps Joined Jul 2017
Wed, Apr 19, 2023 8:38 PM

Considering he’s a failed lawyer, failed husband, failed businessman, failed anti-vax conspiracy theorist, limousine liberal from a family that has accomplished nothing in three generations except live off its name, then yes he’s a great candidate.

Cheryl was great in Curb your Enthusiasm 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Apr 20, 2023 8:57 AM

I dont know this guy and the first i heard his name was here a few days ago and then i see this..hes not off to a great start in my book..

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Apr 20, 2023 9:17 AM
posted by geeblock

I dont know this guy and the first i heard his name was here a few days ago and then i see this..hes not off to a great start in my book..

Why is he not off to a good start?  I don’t know why the war in Ukraine would all of a sudden be the first war in the past 50 years where we get the honest story.  

Thu, Apr 20, 2023 9:35 AM

Why is he not off to a good start?  I don’t know why the war in Ukraine would all of a sudden be the first war in the past 50 years where we get the honest story.  

It's totally different this time.

geeblock Member
Thu, Apr 20, 2023 10:37 AM

Idk i guess the optics of being on tucker carlson talking about conspiracy theories.  

Thu, Apr 20, 2023 11:12 AM
posted by geeblock

Idk i guess the optics of being on tucker carlson talking about conspiracy theories.  

I get that.  

Maybe they’ll start in on the stolen election again.

Thu, Apr 20, 2023 11:21 AM
posted by justincredible

It's totally different this time.

Right.  These people have fought against each other for centuries, but this time - for the first time in history - there’s a good guy and a bad guy.  And of course we’re obligated to pay military contractors billions to subsidize a corrupt regime.  

Thu, Apr 20, 2023 11:23 AM
posted by geeblock

Everything is a conspiracy theory until it isn't. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Apr 20, 2023 11:47 AM
posted by geeblock

The establishment state media including AP (now an editorial organization) is already trashing him; he is obviously a voice that needs to be silenced.  

Thu, Apr 20, 2023 12:05 PM
posted by QuakerOats

The establishment state media including AP (now an editorial organization) is already trashing him; he is obviously a voice that needs to be silenced.  

Double-plus-ungood.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Apr 20, 2023 12:14 PM
posted by justincredible

Double-plus-ungood.

It's still surprising how quickly the media can land on a narrative that this guy isn't liberal enough, and so must be destroyed.

Not unlike how they REALLY didn't want Biden last time, until it became clear he was the only one that would beat Trump.

geeblock Member
Thu, Apr 20, 2023 3:05 PM

I get that.  

Maybe they’ll start in on the stolen election again.

His wife is super hot tho 

Verbal Kint Senior Member
1,062 posts 16 reps Joined Jul 2017
Thu, Apr 20, 2023 3:38 PM
posted by geeblock

We have common ground

Thu, Apr 20, 2023 5:30 PM
posted by geeblock

Yes she is.  He’s probably good for an intern BJ in the Oval Office as well.

Thu, Apr 20, 2023 5:50 PM

It's important that we all remember that it is not what is said, it is on what station it is said!

Thu, Apr 20, 2023 6:17 PM

It's interesting to see major media companies and personalities warn their viewers that RFK Jr is "dangerous". Why do you suppose that they are doing that? It obviously works. We just saw geeblock state that he's not off to a good start because he was on Tucker Carlson's show. It's not what he says, but who he says it to. That's where a lot of people are and they are quite comfortable being there. 

My new thought on RFK Jr: I can't stand his voice. When I hear him talk I want to tell him to clear his throat or maybe cough a few times. I'm just shallow enough that his voice alone makes me never want to listen to him talk.
Maybe if he just posted transcripts of everything he wants to say. That would make him much more tolerable imo.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login