Disgusted with the Biden administration

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Fri, Jun 24, 2022 2:54 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

It's bad no doubt. But, it was crickets on here when Trump's notes were way worse.

But, oh we all hate Trump blah blah. 

And before this gets taken out of context. I said, this is a bad look for Biden. I am being consistent as both the look for Biden and Trump on notes are horrible. 

This might be your best "but trump" take since Biden's disastrous presidency began.  

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 24, 2022 3:19 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

A president does these things everyday.  They’re all somewhat ceremonial, so they’re giving him his steps much like someone gets during wedding rehearsal.  Executives at big corporations get this kind of shit too.

This is true for staged events.  But few are so dense they hold them right up to the camera.  Trust me there were many palms hitting faces in the back rooms.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Fri, Jun 24, 2022 3:22 PM
posted by majorspark

This is true for staged events.  But few are so dense they hold them right up to the camera.  Trust me there were many palms hitting faces in the back rooms.

I trust you.

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 24, 2022 4:14 PM

I trust you.

You should.  I have great instincts.

Fri, Jun 24, 2022 4:20 PM
posted by majorspark

You should.  I have great instincts.

I’m sure you do.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 24, 2022 4:47 PM

A president does these things everyday.  They’re all somewhat ceremonial, so they’re giving him his steps much like someone gets during wedding rehearsal.  Executives at big corporations get this kind of shit too.

Biden is not a competent president.  But this isn’t an example of that.  If it were, just about every executive and political leader would be judged the same. 

My point wasn’t to defend Biden’s competence.  But rather to point out the time and effort politically radicalized will put forth to hunt down minuscule details in an effort to prove something.  Reminds me of soccer players getting bumped and then falling down in screaming pain.

It took no effort to find today's tidbit which alludes to his cognitive decline that we have seen time and again, and warned about prior to the election.  As an aside, most of us would like to know who really is running the country (into the ground).

Have a good weekend. 

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Fri, Jun 24, 2022 4:50 PM

You must dig like a miner for this stuff everyday.  

You must have no clue if you didn’t find it.  It was everywhere

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Jun 24, 2022 4:56 PM

I'll bet anyone Biden's toilet paper has directions for use written on it.

Trick question!  Jill wipes his ass for him.

Fri, Jun 24, 2022 5:32 PM
posted by Fletch

You must have no clue if you didn’t find it.  It was everywhere

If you’re not combing through twitter, breitbart, drudge, cnn, HuffPost, etc, you don’t get inundated with non stories like this.  If you want to get pissed about the opposing political party as a pastime, you are seeking it out.

Fletch Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 12:29 PM

If you’re not combing through twitter, breitbart, drudge, cnn, HuffPost, etc, you don’t get inundated with non stories like this.  If you want to get pissed about the opposing political party as a pastime, you are seeking it out.

Non story?  Are you serious?  The fucking president has a cue card on when to sit down.  This should scare the shit out of you.  The POTUS is not in control of anything.

As for being informed, in todays day and age, anyone and everyone should look at all the media sights to make sure they are being informed of all angles of any story.

Sat, Jun 25, 2022 1:08 PM
posted by Fletch

Non story?  Are you serious?  The fucking president has a cue card on when to sit down.  This should scare the shit out of you.  The POTUS is not in control of anything.

As for being informed, in todays day and age, anyone and everyone should look at all the media sights to make sure they are being informed of all angles of any story.

Then you’re going to have a problem with many political leaders, business leaders, etc.  They get this kind of guidance regularly because they do so much of this stuff, it all runs together.  This “story” did not stumble upon anything unique to Biden.  

I don’t like Biden because I think he’s a career politician who will ultimately do or say whatever he needs to in order to maintain his standing.  This cue card business is for the birds.

As for “staying informed”…you could spend all 24 hours of everyday combing through websites with this being your goal.  When that period is up, you’ve still done nothing more than obtain a sliver of all possible information and perspectives on national affairs.  A guy who listens to a podcast for an hour on the dangers of melenoma may be marginally more knowledgeable than someone who spent 5 minutes reading the melenoma summary on Wikipedia, but neither are “informed” on the topic to postulate anything meaningful to society’s advancing knowledge of melenoma.  Same thing goes here.  You think there are better “informed” citizens today than 100 years ago because there’s exponentially more sources of entertainment?  I think no.  Reading all that crap does one thing: it makes you pissed off about arguments others have made (arguments you did not make, but only mimic), and about topics you have zero influence over.  It’s escapism.  We all do it, but it’s not good for any of us.  

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 2:07 PM
posted by Fletch

You’re definitely very scared. Again, therapy is a viable option. 

Fletch Member
Sun, Jun 26, 2022 4:06 PM

Then you’re going to have a problem with many political leaders, business leaders, etc.  They get this kind of guidance regularly because they do so much of this stuff, it all runs together.  This “story” did not stumble upon anything unique to Biden.  

Bullshit,  you can’t and have never seen this
Sun, Jun 26, 2022 4:10 PM
posted by Fletch
Bullshit,  you can’t and have never seen this

Okay.  Then I guess I have not.

Fletch Member
Sun, Jun 26, 2022 4:18 PM

Okay.  Then I guess I have not.

You haven’t,  I haven’t,  none of us have ever seen a potus holding a note card that tells him to sit.  

Sun, Jun 26, 2022 4:29 PM
posted by Fletch

You haven’t,  I haven’t,  none of us have ever seen a potus holding a note card that tells him to sit.  

I haven’t worked for any POTUS (yet), so I can’t say for certain, but there are people who’s job it is to direct presidents and other big wigs through shot like this.  I have seen it with 2 CEOs I’ve worked many levels under.  It’s not unusual.

There are plenty of reasons to not like Biden without falling for this kind of nonsense.

Sun, Jun 26, 2022 4:35 PM
posted by Fletch

I haven’t worked for any POTUS (yet), do I can’t say for certain, but there are people who’s job it is to direct presidents and other big wigs through shot like this.  I have seen it with 2 CEOs I’ve worked many levels under.  It’s not unusual.

There are plenty of reasons to not like Biden without falling for this kind of nonsense.

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 27, 2022 6:09 AM
posted by Automatik

You’re definitely very scared. Again, therapy is a viable option. 

And very stupid.

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jun 27, 2022 6:12 AM
posted by Fletch

I mean, it wasn't that long ago that I saw a president struggle mightily to walk down a ramp and also nearly botch lifting a glass of water, but I don't recall you clutching at pearls then.

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Mon, Jun 27, 2022 6:40 AM
posted by Heretic

I mean, it wasn't that long ago that I saw a president struggle mightily to walk down a ramp and also nearly botch lifting a glass of water, but I don't recall you clutching at pearls then.

No. They put him on a flag dressed as Rambo after that.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login