2024 Presidential Election Thread

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 2:56 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

All of this is fine. Except her "base" doesn't care about Trump and don't like her record of sadism. 

Edit to add:

I should clarify my comment about her base

What I mean is the base she used to have. The base who thinks the world must function only on windmills, that any police system is racist and bad, and so on. The activist types.

She has since thrown them out in favor of establishment Republicans.

I should also add the CIA, the military industrial complex and FBI to the groups who want Kamala in office.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 3:28 PM
posted by geeblock

you made the assertion that the only way a person could take some of trumps comments as pushing the line towards racism is because of the mainstream media.  I simply provided an example that contradicts that.  For the record im not saying hes racist or not racist.  I'm saying it is reasonable that someone could take his comments and make those inferences, even tho you do not.  You can even look at the people he associates with.. Hulk Hogan, Laura Loomer?  Both have recently said racist things.

1.  No, I said give a full quote, not cut up, in context that shows he’s racist or even is evidence he is.

2. You replied with a video of a Nazi being interviewed and some moron, who is also influenced by the MSM, saying “can’t even tell them apart from the rest of his voters”. That has nothing to do with giving a quote to show Trump is racist.

One quote, not cut or edited, that’s all you have to do Geeblock, and you replied with an interview of a Nazi….good lord man…

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 4:08 PM
posted by jmog

1.  No, I said give a full quote, not cut up, in context that shows he’s racist or even is evidence he is.

2. You replied with a video of a Nazi being interviewed and some moron, who is also influenced by the MSM, saying “can’t even tell them apart from the rest of his voters”. That has nothing to do with giving a quote to show Trump is racist.

One quote, not cut or edited, that’s all you have to do Geeblock, and you replied with an interview of a Nazi….good lord man…

I’m convinced you can’t read or don’t read. Or just have a conversation in your head and base your answers on that. Also I have played plenty of clips that have plenty of context and referenced them several times. At no point did I say Donald trump had a racist quote that was 100 percent racist. I know reading is hard . 

Fri, Oct 11, 2024 4:30 PM

I don't think anybody truly thinks Trump is a racist. He isn't an identitarian. What he's great at is playing to the politics of class. 

Kamala isn't good at playing to the politics of class. She knows that, which is why she just went to a town hall and said she comes from the working class.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 4:39 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

He isn't an identitarian. 

Fancy Words

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 125 reps Joined Feb 2010
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 4:39 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I don't think anybody truly thinks Trump is a racist. He isn't an identitarian. What he's great at is playing to the politics of class. 

Kamala isn't good at playing to the politics of class. She knows that, which is why she just went to a town hall and said she comes from the working class.

Trump's dated a black woman years ago. I doubt he's racist but, as mentioned, playing up to some of his crowd. That doesn't make it right but I doubt he's the racist that everyone dubs him.

Fri, Oct 11, 2024 4:43 PM

Speaking of identity politics, guess which candidate is well versed. Not that I blame she/her, but it is what it is.

Play that one!

Now play this one!

Trump weaponizes racial politics,  FUCK YEAH!

Fri, Oct 11, 2024 4:50 PM

Every accusation is a confession.

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 121 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 5:26 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Trump's dated a black woman years ago. I doubt he's racist but, as mentioned, playing up to some of his crowd. That doesn't make it right but I doubt he's the racist that everyone dubs him.

I don't think so either. I think he hates everyone not named Donald Trump more or less equally.

Fri, Oct 11, 2024 5:30 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye

I don't think so either. I think he hates everyone not named Donald Trump more or less equally.

Yep

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 5:55 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Can’t argue with that.. I don’t think what I said was far off from that, but I doubt jmog will attack you 

Fri, Oct 11, 2024 5:58 PM
posted by geeblock

Can’t argue with that.. I don’t think what I said was far off from that, but I doubt jmog will attack you 

I've defended you on this site enough to understand and admit that you've done the same to jmog. No free pass.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 116 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 6:05 PM
posted by geeblock

Are you telling me someone can't be a bigot and still want to shag Halle Berry?

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 6:57 PM
posted by geeblock

I’m convinced you can’t read or don’t read. Or just have a conversation in your head and base your answers on that. Also I have played plenty of clips that have plenty of context and referenced them several times. At no point did I say Donald trump had a racist quote that was 100 percent racist. I know reading is hard . 

Oh the irony of geeblock claiming someone else can’t read. It’s like Ptown giving medical opinion's of Trump’s age.

Trueblue23 BASEDgod
7,504 posts 17 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 7:42 PM

Spot on.

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 8:22 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I've defended you on this site enough to understand and admit that you've done the same to jmog. No free pass.

I actually don’t comment on his posts lol he comments on mine so idk 

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 8:24 PM
posted by geeblock

I actually don’t comment on his posts lol he comments on mine so idk 

He actually doesn’t make posts.. he jumps on any post that criticizes trump I don’t know what to tell u 

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 8:27 PM
posted by jmog

Oh the irony of geeblock claiming someone else can’t read. It’s like Ptown giving medical opinion's of Trump’s age.

Go read any of my posts and please respond accordingly to anything I actually said. That would be refreshing. 

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 167 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 11, 2024 9:50 PM

I have nothing against Obama but his message he delivered sounded desperate. He doesn’t usually come off that way, not sure I’ve ever seen him like that actually.

Fri, Oct 11, 2024 10:10 PM
posted by Ironman92

I have nothing against Obama but his message he delivered sounded desperate. He doesn’t usually come off that way, not sure I’ve ever seen him like that actually.

Are you talking about the thought-shaming of black men for not wanting to vote for Kamala? If so, yeah, that method of talking people isn't a good one. But he's been feeling superior to everybody else since his comments about God and guns. I guess he didn't learn any lesson since his mic drop moment.

If I were a politician that has reached the apex like Obama had, I wouldn't choose that way of talking to potential voters lol

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login