2024 Presidential Election Thread

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Sep 19, 2024 6:38 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

Eating  cats and dogs is more of an Asian thing anyway. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Sep 19, 2024 6:54 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

Well, you probably could’ve provided a better defense or something else because that was an ignorant comment. Eating  cats and dogs is more of an Asian thing anyway. 

I’ve been watching the thread and will tell you I have extensive knowledge about the Haitian community in Springfield. I’ve been working as a consultant for some remodelers and builders there rehabbing old, houses, especially for them, part of this job is recruiting people to do it and especially from the Haitian community I typically don’t even call them Haitian . They call themselves Deasporia or “bones” in Creoleis a frame of reference for you guys.  Overall, these are good people. I have not found any of them to be undocumented so far. They are political refugees that have asylum.

They call themselves Diaspora and speak Creole. As with any group, you will have a percentage of homeless people and drunks and druggies, but it’s not disproportionate by any means. For the most part, these are proud, hard-working people that actually think of themselves to be in paradise if you would. I am a better person for meeting and assisting them. Enough for now, the cannabis calls.

I’m friends with Dee miller who played for osu and is from Springfield and his comments are similar to yours that the pros well outweigh the cons for this town. 

Thu, Sep 19, 2024 6:58 PM

It's kinda interesting that the Haitians would use a word like "diaspora". That's definitely a word that the US college grad activist types use.

geeblock Member
Thu, Sep 19, 2024 6:58 PM

I personally have no credit card debt and haven’t for about 10 years, but 10 years ago if you promised to cap interest at 10%, u would be in. My hypocrisy only goes so far lol 

geeblock Member
Thu, Sep 19, 2024 6:59 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

It's kinda interesting that the Haitians would use a word like "diaspora". That's definitely a word that the US college grad activist types use.

They probably actually talk to actual Haitians lol 

Thu, Sep 19, 2024 7:54 PM
posted by geeblock

They probably actually talk to actual Haitians lol 

Yeah. Glad you caught on! 

*thumbs up*

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login