2024 Presidential Election Thread

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Sep 5, 2024 8:34 PM
posted by geeblock

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1831747330925527271?s=46&t=xrxfs6mLIefacKYITrkV2A

This your guy?  Cmon man how can you defend this. I’ll stop for today but this can’t be the guy. 

I don’t like Trump. I vote party. Will never vote for a democrat. Ever. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Sep 5, 2024 8:58 PM
posted by iclfan2

The people you loathe are the democrat versions of you - will never vote GOP no matter what.  You both cancel each other out.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Sep 5, 2024 9:08 PM
posted by kizer permanente

I grew up with my first cousins. Still close with all of my aunts and uncles and cousins.   Never have met my great uncles or aunts though.  Only one is nearby though  and he was a late in life baby (19 years younger than my grandpa) so I’m assuming they never had much of a relationship since my grandpa was in the army and out of the house by time his brother was born.   But yeah … never met him or his family. As far as I know, there’s no animosity that’s lead to it either. 

Nineteen years?! Yikes! I bet that mother was pissed hahaha

Thu, Sep 5, 2024 9:12 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

The people you loathe are the democrat versions of you - will never vote GOP no matter what.  You both cancel each other out.

Yea I get that. And? Difference is I’m not a tard. Have advanced economic degree. Hence why I hate them, bc they’re stupid. Like I said earlier, single white women are the worst people on the planet. Which is why I kinda don’t hate abortion and the new trend of never kids. Please do. 

Thu, Sep 5, 2024 9:24 PM
posted by iclfan2

Yea I get that. And? Difference is I’m not a tard. Have advanced economic degree. Hence why I hate them, bc they’re stupid. Like I said earlier, single white women are the worst people on the planet. Which is why I kinda don’t hate abortion and the new trend of never kids. Please do. 

You're just the latest person out of many that I've seen/heard that has said that. 

"If you want to abort your ideology out of existence, go right ahead."

I will admit to not being favorable to that stance. The madness of crowds instigates having an abortion mobile outside of the DNC. It's also the madness of crowds to tell people to kill themselves off. 

I am not condemning you, I just don't believe that being reactionary to the problem is probably not the best approach to the solution. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Sep 5, 2024 9:46 PM
posted by iclfan2

Man, you need to take it easy.  It’ll all be okay.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 6:12 AM
posted by jmog

Google is hard for the libs I guess

Requiring teaching license to teach pre k or kindergarten is wild I can agree with that  

I’m not sure every daycare has certified teachers tho idk I’ll have to look into it 

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 124 reps Joined Feb 2010
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 8:34 AM
posted by iclfan2

I lean more towards their platform and what they say they are going to do. 

I wouldn't vote Dem now because their ideology is rainbows & unicorns, pie in the sky, stupidity. They have done nothing for the country, especially minorities, other than keep them down with free handouts. They are despicable cheaters in opening the borders to illegals to gain future voters and reconstruct voting districts. They don't give a shit about these people, just gaining their votes. 

As I've said before, low taxes, low inflation and protect the country/borders and I'm fine. Couldn't give a crap about abortion (if used sensibly, not for birth control) or the stuff with the trans/gay community (besides guys going up against girls in athletic events and the government thinking it's ok for a 5 year old to choose it's gender).

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 8:51 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Nineteen years?! Yikes! I bet that mother was pissed hahaha

One of those things where she has a rare blood type and kept having miscarriages.   My grandpa and his brother have her blood type. They screen for that stuff now and give you medicine so your body doesn’t attack the baby growing inside you. They didn’t back in the early- mid 1900’s. 

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 167 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 9:52 AM

Kindergarten 100% needs a teaching degree.  It’s crazy what all they do and deal with. Kids come less and less ready every year. You wanna talk about “wild”….”feral” says it better.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 12:00 PM
posted by Ironman92

Kindergarten 100% needs a teaching degree.  It’s crazy what all they do and deal with. Kids come less and less ready every year. You wanna talk about “wild”….”feral” says it better.

Degree fine, why are they required, in most states, through continuing education to eventually obtain a Masters Degree?

geeblock Member
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 1:14 PM
posted by jmog

Degree fine, why are they required, in most states, through continuing education to eventually obtain a Masters Degree?

In Ohio a k-3 license is the same as any others. You can’t just get a kindergarten one. Now u either get k-3 or 4-9 or 9-12. Special ed cert can be k-12. If you are old like me you can have the 1-8 which is still grandfathered in. All levels end up making u take 6 semester hours every 5 years and in some states a masters within so many years. There are a lot of pathways now to become a teacher tho . 

Fri, Sep 6, 2024 1:25 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I lean more towards their platform and what they say they are going to do. 

I wouldn't vote Dem now because their ideology is rainbows & unicorns, pie in the sky, stupidity. They have done nothing for the country, especially minorities, other than keep them down with free handouts. They are despicable cheaters in opening the borders to illegals to gain future voters and reconstruct voting districts. They don't give a shit about these people, just gaining their votes. 

I disagree. The Dems paint rainbows and all that, but what they are doing is very bad.

Political persecutions, censorship, pushing for every possible war, indoctrinating kids in the name of progress, weaponizing our legal system, pushing to un-state Israel, disbanding every sector of blue collar industry, etc. I mean there is a whole variety of dark shit going on in that party and there is no turning back now. 

They don't even do a lot for minorities. Look at what just happened in California. Campaigning on reparations to get elected and then killed the bill. 

Just two years ago it was the Dems who worked the most to bust up a rail workers strike.

Shooting people on their porches with paint pellets so that rioters can continue to loot, burn, harm and kill more freely.

Spending billions to put illegal immigrants up into hotels, giving them money for food and clothing while homeless US citizens are in tent cities right next to the hotel.

If there is just one redeeming quality left in the Dems I'd sure like to know what the fuck it is 

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 124 reps Joined Feb 2010
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 2:04 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I disagree. The Dems paint rainbows and all that, but what they are doing is very bad.

Political persecutions, censorship, pushing for every possible war, indoctrinating kids in the name of progress, weaponizing our legal system, pushing to un-state Israel, disbanding every sector of blue collar industry, etc. I mean there is a whole variety of dark shit going on in that party and there is no turning back now. 

They don't even do a lot for minorities. Look at what just happened in California. Campaigning on reparations to get elected and then killed the bill. 

Just two years ago it was the Dems who worked the most to bust up a rail workers strike.

Shooting people on their porches with paint pellets so that rioters can continue to loot, burn, harm and kill more freely.

Spending billions to put illegal immigrants up into hotels, giving them money for food and clothing while homeless US citizens are in tent cities right next to the hotel.

If there is just one redeeming quality left in the Dems I'd sure like to know what the fuck it is 

Yet people still vote for it. I blame a lot of it on the liberal media hiding the Dem's transgressions behind their smiles and lies. "Democrats" of today are nothing like when I was a kid growing up. Shiesty bastards.

Fri, Sep 6, 2024 3:37 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Yet people still vote for it. I blame a lot of it on the liberal media hiding the Dem's transgressions behind their smiles and lies. "Democrats" of today are nothing like when I was a kid growing up. Shiesty bastards.

I also think that once the Boomers are all gone people will stop believing that the Dems are the party of JFK. 

Dems also have another problem.

Once Trump is gone, either after his 4yrs or if he loses this election, they will have already done all that they've done. They own it forever, along with Dem voters. The voters are willing participants - proven by the fact that,  even on this forum we've had posters saying that they wanted to watch the weaponization of our legal system happen and play out. They've got a lot of shit on their hands that has set precedent.

geeblock Member
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 4:13 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I really don’t get how u keep blaming Dems for poor police behavior when they are the ones pushing for ending qualified immunity. Trump wants to make it illegal to sue police at all. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 4:25 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Why, why ..........it's as if the deep state has control of their 'party'.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 4:25 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-calls-out-harris-using-trumps-border-wall-campaign-ad-after-condemning-years

..........and they found and selected the biggest phony they could find 

Fri, Sep 6, 2024 4:46 PM
posted by geeblock

I really don’t get how u keep blaming Dems for poor police behavior when they are the ones pushing for ending qualified immunity. Trump wants to make it illegal to sue police at all. 

Because you don’t live in reality. The left ties the hands of the police and then are shocked when crime happens. Sure some bad cops happen, but they’re all afraid of doing anything bc of Dem policies 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 6, 2024 4:58 PM
posted by geeblock

In Ohio a k-3 license is the same as any others. You can’t just get a kindergarten one. Now u either get k-3 or 4-9 or 9-12. Special ed cert can be k-12. If you are old like me you can have the 1-8 which is still grandfathered in. All levels end up making u take 6 semester hours every 5 years and in some states a masters within so many years. There are a lot of pathways now to become a teacher tho . 

Can anyone explain why K-3 eventually needs a masters?

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login