Tue, Aug 6, 2024 5:40 PM
posted by Ironman92

Did he call predictable calls on 1st down? If so I need to go republican or ind

He was the Matt Canada of HS football!

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Tue, Aug 6, 2024 7:57 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Fair enough points. But when we are at a time when we are excited to have ANY candidate that's under 90 years old; and then bring up the topic of experience (in this case 2 years), I stand by what I said. Two years only of experience isn't a big deal anymore.

Now, if we are looking at things like life experience and/or likeability, that's something that we can hold up and compare.

Vance is already under attack from the dems because of his crazy cat lady comments.

With Walz we shall see if he receives *equitable amounts of hysterics from the dems.

* since the Dems love to preach this idea, I think the word is appropriate 

You really need to evaluate when the word equitable is scary lol 

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Aug 6, 2024 9:03 PM

As expected. The usuals are now experts on Walz and his deficiencies due to their quick research on Truth Social and www.ultramaga.com. 🤣

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Aug 6, 2024 9:11 PM
posted by Ironman92

Did he call predictable calls on 1st down? If so I need to go republican or independent 

I laughed. Out loud. At work!

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Aug 6, 2024 9:45 PM
posted by Automatik

As expected. The usuals are now experts on Walz and his deficiencies due to their quick research on Truth Social and www.ultramaga.com. 🤣

Yea dude, Twitter exists. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Aug 7, 2024 10:01 AM
posted by Automatik

Appreciate the heads up

Wed, Aug 7, 2024 11:30 AM

Well, the Republicans are really into the process of digging through the dirt now. Blasting Waltz for everything from an old DUI to stolen valor to not doing enough to curb the destructive riots. 

Walz for his part is attacking Vance about, I guess, having no experience small town life. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Aug 7, 2024 12:20 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Well, the Republicans are really into the process of digging through the dirt now. Blasting Waltz for everything from an old DUI to stolen valor to not doing enough to curb the destructive riots. 

Walz for his part is attacking Vance about, I guess, having no experience small town life. 

Don’t forget he made Minn a “trans refuge” state for kids, going as far as having child custody implications. Signing a bill to put tampons in boys restrooms. Creating a snitch line during Covid so neighbors could turn in other neighbors for violating arbitrary rules. And supporting sanctuary cities.

All super normal Midwest values. That damn right wing propoganda!

But hey, he gave free lunches to school kids. 

Wed, Aug 7, 2024 12:36 PM
posted by iclfan2

Don’t forget he made Minn a “trans refuge” state for kids, going as far as having child custody implications. Signing a bill to put tampons in boys restrooms. Creating a snitch line during Covid so neighbors could turn in other neighbors for violating arbitrary rules. And supporting sanctuary cities.

All super normal Midwest values. That damn right wing propoganda!

But hey, he gave free lunches to school kids. 

I looked at his transing bill, briefly. I really just quickly scanned it and didn't really see anything that stuck out in that first fast perusal. I do plan on looking at that more in the next few days, though.

I didn't know about the Covid policy, though and will have to look into that, too. 

Sanctuary cities have already been proven to be a hot steaming pile, nothing I can add to.

Wed, Aug 7, 2024 12:56 PM

Well I just looked into the Covid thing. Many, many articles citing and quoting that the hotline did in fact exist. Fuck.

From Reason magazine:

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 167 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Aug 7, 2024 2:42 PM

My FB going in hard

Wed, Aug 7, 2024 4:33 PM

There's nothing wrong with being any of those things your FB listed. But I think those people are being disingenuous to whatever level. Perhaps because they are truly ignorant, maybe because for them - that list is enough, could be that they are blind in one eye. 

But they better take a nerve pill now, before it's too late, because they will see all kinds of shit they don't want to see.

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 203 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Aug 7, 2024 4:43 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

There's nothing wrong with being any of those things your FB listed. But I think those people are being disingenuous to whatever level. Perhaps because they are truly ignorant, maybe because for them - that list is enough, could be that they are blind in one eye. 

But they better take a nerve pill now, before it's too late, because they will see all kinds of shit they don't want to see.

I mean, if MAGA fans can be on their eighth year and counting of ignoring every single flaw Trump has while praising him as a god among men, I don't necessarily think people are gonna have to hit the medicine cabinet to survive the next few months concerning whatever comes out about Walz.

Ironman92 Administrator
Wed, Aug 7, 2024 4:51 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

No they are intelligent people but far left and just never stop. This one is just taking the good and throwing it at Trump lovers

Wed, Aug 7, 2024 5:32 PM
posted by Heretic

I mean, if MAGA fans can be on their eighth year and counting of ignoring every single flaw Trump has while praising him as a god among men, I don't necessarily think people are gonna have to hit the medicine cabinet to survive the next few months concerning whatever comes out about Walz.

I don't think the Trump voters ignore anything, but rather embrace his flaws, make memes about them and laugh at the media consternation. 

What I was talking to was the people who are looking through the rose colored glasses at Walz right now. They will be pissed in a minute.

Wed, Aug 7, 2024 5:49 PM
posted by Ironman92

No they are intelligent people but far left and just never stop. This one is just taking the good and throwing it at Trump lovers

When you say far left do you mean the vote blue no matter who types or do you mean the actual far left types?

Because the actual far left faction of the Dems don't like him and are already attacking him.

Ironman92 Administrator
Wed, Aug 7, 2024 5:54 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

When you say far left do you mean the vote blue no matter who types or do you mean the actual far left types?

Because the actual far left faction of the Dems don't like him and are already attacking him.

They are people that vote D and despise everything Trump and use every morsel of their intelligence to paint their people good….non-their people bad

They are snippy, they are never ever wrong. They preach being accepting and compassionate to everyone but then are completely not that way to those that disagree with them.

Wed, Aug 7, 2024 6:12 PM
posted by Ironman92

They are people that vote D and despise everything Trump and use every morsel of their intelligence to paint their people good….non-their people bad

They are snippy, they are never ever wrong. They preach being accepting and compassionate to everyone but then are completely not that way to those that disagree with them.

Ahh, the shit libs lol!

More far left hate:

Wed, Aug 7, 2024 6:40 PM

The screenies I posted above are from this vid from a leftist/hard left/progressive:

In this vid she starts off with some things about Walz that she agrees with, such as school lunches. But then she starts kniving him up with lists of everything he does wrong.

"Everybody is a Zionist" is a thing I can't quite figure out. But that will spread to mainstream Dems within 5 years.

Ironman92 Administrator
Wed, Aug 7, 2024 10:23 PM

I remain cordial to those FB types on my friends list but I just went in the middle with what I think is a quite legitimate question BASED on how they are selling Walz…as the democrat way more like “us” than fake Vance from Yale. 

I politely asked “Would Walz be a better candidate to win the presidential election than Kamala?”

I imagine I’ll get a respectable reply but I also may get pre-pounced on

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login