2024 Presidential Election Thread

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Aug 2, 2024 3:47 PM

Can’t decide if it’s good or bad Rittenhouse has decided not to vote for Trump. What does he want, everyone to get their own personalized assault rifle at birth? 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 203 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Aug 2, 2024 3:59 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Can’t decide if it’s good or bad Rittenhouse has decided not to vote for Trump. What does he want, everyone to get their own personalized assault rifle at birth? 

I'm just kind of amused that now that he's "betrayed" MAGA, they think he should have been jailed for Kenosha.

Although, apparently Rittenhouse realized that he just lost 100% of his potential future earnings and did an about-face on his stance.

Fri, Aug 2, 2024 4:06 PM

Oh shit I didn’t realize he already went back on it. But he said “no take backs” at the end of the initial video! 

What a fucking tool. If anyone needs to fall off the face of the planet…

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 116 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Aug 2, 2024 7:29 PM

Oh shit I didn’t realize he already went back on it. But he said “no take backs” at the end of the initial video! 

He needs to take a cue from other opportunists and recognize where his lane is.  And that would be to identify as trans, advocating for gun bans, and bashing Trump relentlessly.  Basically blue pill himself.

CNN and MSNBC would fight each other to book him.  But 1 out of 3 just isn't going to cut it...

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Aug 2, 2024 9:11 PM

So ShoeOnHead randomly appeared on my YT feed. I had forgotten about her but was pleasantly surprised and of course I had to see who she was making fun of. Everybody. She made fun of everybody, including herself lol

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Aug 2, 2024 10:52 PM

Definitely a tool, still believe he was 100% innocent based on the actual video and evidence.

He is still a tool 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sat, Aug 3, 2024 12:38 PM
posted by jmog

Definitely a tool, still believe he was 100% innocent based on the actual video and evidence.

He is still a tool 

The MAGA rage against him was intense - got him back in line damn quick. 

Sat, Aug 3, 2024 1:41 PM

I think the best thing for the Dems to do is to keep Biden away from microphones.

https://x.com/ComicDaveSmith/status/1819095113315824088

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 203 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Aug 3, 2024 2:08 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

The MAGA rage against him was intense - got him back in line damn quick. 

Well, to be fair to the guy, he entered the day with half the country thinking he's a murderer and it's a travesty he's able to walk free and cash in on stuff. And then he took an action that caused a large section of the country that felt he had justification in doing what he did to suddenly deem him a traitor that probably should have been jailed.

That in itself is probably a huge "come to jebus" moment for him. That  moment when you realize virtually no one anywhere likes you any more.

Sun, Aug 4, 2024 8:17 AM
posted by Heretic

Well, to be fair to the guy, he entered the day with half the country thinking he's a murderer and it's a travesty he's able to walk free and cash in on stuff. And then he took an action that caused a large section of the country that felt he had justification in doing what he did to suddenly deem him a traitor that probably should have been jailed.

That in itself is probably a huge "come to jebus" moment for him. That  moment when you realize virtually no one anywhere likes you any more.

He’s good with the MAGAs again - all is forgiven.  I mean the guy inserted himself into a riot that he had to get in the car and drive some distance to.  That is awesome.  Then he killed a criminal black guy - that makes him a hero.  

Even hero’s can drift off the reservation from time to time.  

Sun, Aug 4, 2024 8:52 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

He’s good with the MAGAs again - all is forgiven.  I mean the guy inserted himself into a riot that he had to get in the car and drive some distance to.  That is awesome.  Then he killed a criminal black guy - that makes him a hero.  

Even hero’s can drift off the reservation from time to time.  

You are adrift. 

Rittenhouse didn't kill any black people.

Sun, Aug 4, 2024 9:19 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

You are adrift. 

Rittenhouse didn't kill any black people.

Sorry, white guy.  Criminal that needed killing.

Sun, Aug 4, 2024 9:32 AM

The three people that Rittenhouse killed were all trying to kill him, including hitting him in the head and aiming a gun at him. One of those guys, iirc, was a pedo freshly out of jail.

Whether he should have been in the town that he worked in and had close friends who lived there is up for debate. Whether he should have tried to defend the town can also be debated.

He had every right to defend himself. You don't have to be MAGA to understand that.

Trueblue23 BASEDgod
7,504 posts 17 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 4, 2024 9:57 AM

Biden is like "what the fuck is she talking about"

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 4, 2024 10:12 AM

I didn’t think the NABJ thing was that bad, but Trump really went off the reservation at his rally in Atlanta. A swing state he needs and ripping the governor that is decently popular. 

Sun, Aug 4, 2024 10:12 AM
posted by Trueblue23

Biden is like "what the fuck is she talking about"

Well he is what can be, unburdened, by what has been.

Sun, Aug 4, 2024 10:24 AM

Idk if it matters what Trump says or does anymore. His fanbase is unwaveringly loyal. People will vote for him/Republican no matter what, or won’t no matter what. Is there a significant amount of unsure voters who could still be turned off by something he says anymore? What’s he going to do that leaves someone like “that’s it, definitely not voting for him now” that he hasn’t already done?

Sun, Aug 4, 2024 11:22 AM

Idk if it matters what Trump says or does anymore. His fanbase is unwaveringly loyal. People will vote for him/Republican no matter what, or won’t no matter what. Is there a significant amount of unsure voters who could still be turned off by something he says anymore? What’s he going to do that leaves someone like “that’s it, definitely not voting for him now” that he hasn’t already done?

Good question. I don't know what could change people's minds about their vote for him. 

I still think that RFKjr will take enough votes from him, and that along with people who will vote for Kamala for the novelty, that Trump will lose. The thing about people voting for Jr. is that they don't like Kamala, either. 

And when Trump loses, I hope that he will ride off into the sunset. 

Sun, Aug 4, 2024 11:29 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

The three people that Rittenhouse killed were all trying to kill him, including hitting him in the head and aiming a gun at him. One of those guys, iirc, was a pedo freshly out of jail.

Whether he should have been in the town that he worked in and had close friends who lived there is up for debate. Whether he should have tried to defend the town can also be debated.

He had every right to defend himself. You don't have to be MAGA to understand that.

He’s an American hero and great patriot.  Just needed to get his head straight on the voting stuff.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 4, 2024 12:03 PM

Georgia has two Democrat senators, a republican governor, and barely went Biden in 2020, after going Trump in 2016. I’m not sure how much him saying stupid shit matters, but it’s not really a good idea to test it. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login