1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 9:49 AM

Rough week for the F your feelings crowd

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 10:13 AM
posted by geeblock

Rough week for the F your feelings crowd

What does that even mean? No one on this site is offended by the word weird. It’s a laughable word of the month that went out to the left to rile up their base. I’ll give them credit, when they send out coordinated talking points to their base (including the media puppets), they buy in quick.

https://x.com/tomselliott/status/1818064256497238195?s=46&t=6w2XbPMrNrOkLnwSSn4TOQ

geeblock Member
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 10:26 AM

I was not talking about people on this site 

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 10:28 AM
posted by iclfan2

What does that even mean? No one on this site is offended by the word weird. It’s a laughable word of the month that went out to the left to rile up their base. I’ll give them credit, when they send out coordinated talking points to their base (including the media puppets), they buy in quick.

https://x.com/tomselliott/status/1818064256497238195?s=46&t=6w2XbPMrNrOkLnwSSn4TOQ

Goes both ways. Indian vs. Black talking points incoming.

Mixed race, how does it work?

ts1227 Senior Member
12,351 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 10:56 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Ehhh, I don't think there is much to the phony or weird accusations.

I think the time to be critical of Kamala's policies will be when she has some. And she really shouldn't wait any longer to start putting them out.

This goes back to the marketer vs. orator discussion with him that came up the other day here.

Buzz words play at rallies, policy doesn’t. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 4:23 PM
posted by geeblock

Of course I’m sure jmog will just say this guy is simply a gun lover. Nothing to see here 

https://x.com/dakotasidwell/status/1818032734151016909?s=46&t=xrxfs6mLIefacKYITrkV2A

Also I thought this was fake for a while. I’m still hoping somehow it is. 

As a black man, if the KKK showed up on your lawn you wouldn’t shoot them?!

I mean it’s an idiotic ad but I would hope if it were something that really happened (since white supremacy is obviously bigger now than 60 years ago) I would hope you, as a black man, are prepared for such events.

geeblock Member
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 4:31 PM
posted by jmog

As a black man, if the KKK showed up on your lawn you wouldn’t shoot them?!

I mean it’s an idiotic ad but I would hope if it were something that really happened (since white supremacy is obviously bigger now than 60 years ago) I would hope you, as a black man, are prepared for such events.

I actually prefer my political ads to be KKK free. I currently do not own a gun. I had an AR for about 5 years and never actually shot it. When my wife and I moved in together I got rid of it because she doesn’t like guns, however I am considering getting another just because I’d rather be safe than sorry 

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 4:49 PM

As for the KKK, I don't care what they say as long as what they say isn't threatening anybody. If they do, then that erased the protections of freedom of speech. I also don't care if they dress up and identify as superior. They can believe that they were birthed from tulips for all I care.

But if they come into personal property with their bullshit, all people should have the right to defend themselves and their property, no matter which state or city they live in. The fact that so many states and cities don't uphold this freedom is abhorrent.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 5:00 PM
posted by iclfan2

Like Trump's use of "phony" that was immediately picked up by his acolytes.

jmog Senior Member
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 5:32 PM
posted by geeblock

I actually prefer my political ads to be KKK free. I currently do not own a gun. I had an AR for about 5 years and never actually shot it. When my wife and I moved in together I got rid of it because she doesn’t like guns, however I am considering getting another just because I’d rather be safe than sorry 

Always better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 5:38 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Aaahh…I just read an article where Trump called Harris a “phony” today.  That’s obviously a word his campaign has decided to utilize as of today.  And right on cue, there you are just moments later offering you “original” rhetorical question.  

You’re doing a great job.  

I have no idea what Trump called her.  I called her what she is after hearing her latest flip/flop on fracking.  She's not just a phony; she's a complete moron.

Thu, Aug 1, 2024 6:50 PM
posted by QuakerOats

I have no idea what Trump called her.  I called her what she is after hearing her latest flip/flop on fracking.  She's not just a phony; she's a complete moron.

He's got a point, ya know.

geeblock Member
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 6:57 PM
.dďposted by jmog

Always better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Currently looking at these two asking 650$ I looked on line and they were like 799 but he’s giving me ammo so we will see 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 7:01 PM
posted by QuakerOats

I’m shocked you feel this way.

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 167 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 7:06 PM
posted by geeblock

Currently looking at these two asking 650$ I looked on line and they were like 799 but he’s giving me ammo so we will see 

You need that for what? Lunch duty?

Thu, Aug 1, 2024 7:07 PM
posted by geeblock

How practiced are you with guns? If you don't shoot on the regular I wouldn't recommend those for you. Maybe get yourself a handgun first. Then move on to other guns.

Thu, Aug 1, 2024 7:10 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I’m shocked you feel this way.

That's exactly what she did, though. Obviously because she needs Pennsylvania. She had to flip flop.

What bothered you more - that she flipped or that QO said it?

jmog Senior Member
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 7:12 PM
posted by geeblock

Couple years ago for Christmas my wife got me a kit and class at the local range where you build an AR from just a box of parts. Was a fun time, did it with my dad and sister….so added 3 ARs to the “bottom of the lake” that day.

Better buy those before Kamala wins, she said she was banning them inside of 100 days….

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 7:48 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

That's exactly what she did, though. Obviously because she needs Pennsylvania. She had to flip flop.

What bothered you more - that she flipped or that QO said it?

She has already changed her mind on many policies. It’s been around 2 weeks since she became the assumed nominee, when is she going to face the press (not that she won’t get softballs)? Her big advantage here is not having to go through an actual primary process where she would have had to actually defend her views. 

Trueblue23 BASEDgod
7,504 posts 17 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 1, 2024 7:51 PM
posted by iclfan2

She has already changed her mind on many policies. It’s been around 2 weeks since she became the assumed nominee, when is she going to face the press (not that she won’t get softballs)? Her big advantage here is not having to go through an actual primary process where she would have had to actually defend her views. 

And her views are....... dumb at best, absolutely retarded at worst.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login