2024 Presidential Election Thread

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 4:33 PM
posted by geeblock

My goodness.. no I’ve never heard of project 65 but what does that have to do with your summary of project 2025 as “ getting rid of head start”  if project 65 is actually happening and project  2025 is a bunch of ideas then why compare them at all? 

One side wants people to be afraid of a wish list of ideas (Project 2025).

One side, if we go by you, doesn't even know of what is going on with something that is going on right now (65 Project).

It comes down to what a partisan wants. Do they want equal justice under the law of every US citizen? Or, would they want the idea of losing entitlements? 

That's what I have been saying. Just because you, an educator, can't comprehend even that little bit isn't my problem. It's yours.

Mon, Jul 22, 2024 4:37 PM
posted by geeblock

Of course things happen on both sides. Only one sides seems to get callled out regularly so I have to keep things balanced. Also I will add only one side wears m16 lapels and takes Christmas card photos and does psa’s from gun ranges, so yes there are levels to it 

I like gun ranges!

But I rarely go to them because we do most of our shooting on my property.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 4:58 PM
posted by jmog

Thats a lot of words to hide the only important part.

You just agreed with me. I literally said it was out there but didn’t go viral and they weren’t talking about it constantly until the debate debacle. They needed a new “boogeyman”.

You could have come up with a shorter post that said “you’re right, it didn’t go viral until after the debate”.

Maybe a doctor could sum it up shorter?

You're insufferable in a special kind of way.  

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 5:00 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

You're insufferable in a special kind of way.  

To be fair, he did type a lot of words to say the same thing I did with the veil that he was disagreeing with my statement. Its really odd.

jmog Senior Member
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 5:02 PM
posted by geeblock

Of course things happen on both sides. Only one sides seems to get callled out regularly so I have to keep things balanced. Also I will add only one side wears m16 lapels and takes Christmas card photos and does psa’s from gun ranges, so yes there are levels to it 

So going to the gun range is now violent right wing problem? Man, I really need to let my lesbian sister know she is a hard core LGBTQ+ hating Nazi since she owns multiple guns, a CCW, and goes to the gun range multiple times per year to train/practice with her weapons.

jmog Senior Member
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 5:07 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Sure, Biden is old, too old obviously. We disagree on to what level, but for sake of the board, I'll concede. Let's move on as it doesn't matter now. 

Age isn't the point, that is what everyone has been trying to tell you for 3+ years. Saying "Biden is too old" is purposefully dodging the point. 

You are either lying, or you are just being obtuse.

And since you said "we disagree on what level", I will assume you actually meant his cognitive decline, as no one refers to age as "level".  You will continue to call it "age" instead of cognitive decline, dementia, alzheimers, etc because calling it anything other than age will be you admitting you were dead wrong.

So, a couple questions:

1. Do you believe Biden, right now, is cognitively fit to be President?

If your answer is no...

2. How long do you believe he hasn't been cognitively fit to be President?

If your answer is yes...we live in different realities as every single human being, doctor or not, with any amount of intellectual honesty knows he is not fit to be President due to his cognitive decline. 

Mon, Jul 22, 2024 5:38 PM

Well, it doesn't even matter at this point. Sometimes it's a real talent/skill to be right gracefully. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 5:56 PM

Does Biden make it to January at this point? Just a tweet yesterday, no video message, no presser? 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 6:13 PM
posted by jmog

So going to the gun range is now violent right wing problem? Man, I really need to let my lesbian sister know she is a hard core LGBTQ+ hating Nazi since she owns multiple guns, a CCW, and goes to the gun range multiple times per year to train/practice with her weapons.

Does she do public service announcements and campaign from a gun range? Jesus Christ 

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 6:16 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

One side wants people to be afraid of a wish list of ideas (Project 2025).

One side, if we go by you, doesn't even know of what is going on with something that is going on right now (65 Project).

It comes down to what a partisan wants. Do they want equal justice under the law of every US citizen? Or, would they want the idea of losing entitlements? 

That's what I have been saying. Just because you, an educator, can't comprehend even that little bit isn't my problem. It's yours.

From what I read today of the 2025 project it goes way beyond losing entitlements. But we can pretend that’s all it says and it’s just ideas. I have no idea if you think I have a problem with project 65 or if anyone has a problem with project 65 because I’ve never heard of it. Seems like apples to oranges or some type of “what about” but I have no problem with project 65 from the few minutes I looked at their website. 

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 6:20 PM

Bro laughed at his own not funny joke 

https://x.com/jessicalburbank/status/1815464749871632626?s=46&t=xrxfs6mLIefacKYITrkV2A

jmog Senior Member
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 6:29 PM
posted by geeblock

Does she do public service announcements and campaign from a gun range? Jesus Christ 

How does a gun range, supporting it or doing a campaign from there, mean violence?

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 7:22 PM
posted by geeblock

Bro laughed at his own not funny joke 

https://x.com/jessicalburbank/status/1815464749871632626?s=46&t=xrxfs6mLIefacKYITrkV2A

You post some of the dumbest shit. Can’t wait for you to tell us how Kamala isn’t a dip shit. Never been a mother, step daughter is a clown, husband let a guy hit him in the head with a hammer…

Mon, Jul 22, 2024 7:37 PM
posted by geeblock

From what I read today of the 2025 project it goes way beyond losing entitlements. But we can pretend that’s all it says and it’s just ideas. I have no idea if you think I have a problem with project 65 or if anyone has a problem with project 65 because I’ve never heard of it. Seems like apples to oranges or some type of “what about” but I have no problem with project 65 from the few minutes I looked at their website. 

Yes, it IS apples and oranges, you absolute retard. 

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 7:55 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Yes, it IS apples and oranges, you absolute retard. 

Wow name calling and using the R word. U must be big mad. If you were a democrat jmog would bring that up for 5 years 

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 7:55 PM
posted by iclfan2

You post some of the dumbest shit. Can’t wait for you to tell us how Kamala isn’t a dip shit. Never been a mother, step daughter is a clown, husband let a guy hit him in the head with a hammer…

Lighten up 

Mon, Jul 22, 2024 7:56 PM
posted by geeblock

Wow name calling and using the R word. U must be big mad. If you were a democrat jmog would bring that up for 5 years 

Yeah, I said it. You'll be fine, I promise.

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 8:01 PM
posted by iclfan2

Never been a mother is a reach. Kinda desperate honestly. 

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 22, 2024 8:02 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Yeah, I said it. You'll be fine, I promise.

I’m fine u must be pretty upset tho. 

Mon, Jul 22, 2024 8:50 PM
posted by geeblock

I’m fine u must be pretty upset tho. 

I'm not. And you should be older than that saying. Aren't you a Milly? 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login