2020 Presidential Election thread

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Mar 16, 2021 3:08 PM
posted by QuakerOats

And, as usual, we find out that this is false.  All the media hype to paint a picture to confirm their narrative and agenda ................and it is all lie. 

The officer died as the result of an apparent stroke the next day, and video confirms he was not hit in the head with anything. 

Don't expect geeblock to admit he was wrong. He's too busy curled up in a fetal position hiding from a hat. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Tue, Mar 16, 2021 3:15 PM

Yea I mean he randomly died a few hours after being assaulted  and sprayed with bear spray. I was wrong about the cop being crushed here. He lived 

geeblock Member
Tue, Mar 16, 2021 3:16 PM
posted by superman

Don't expect geeblock to admit he was wrong. He's too busy curled up in a fetal position hiding from a hat. 

Zinger!! That comment really hurt your feelings. Are you ok?

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 17, 2021 5:20 PM

In the end, the one and only person who died at the Capitol because of the brief unlawful entry was a Trump supporter who was shot by police (which we have no problem with).  

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 17, 2021 5:45 PM
posted by QuakerOats

In the end, the one and only person who died at the Capitol because of the brief unlawful entry was a Trump supporter who was shot by police (which we have no problem with).  

Who is we? And who elected you

as “king of the assholes”?

If the answer is “anyone” I would maintain that ther is verifiable election fraud right fucking here.

superman Senior Member
Wed, Mar 17, 2021 7:30 PM
posted by geeblock

Zinger!! That comment really hurt your feelings. Are you ok?

Yeah I'm fine. Did you have to hide from any hats today little buddy? 

geeblock Member
Wed, Mar 17, 2021 10:48 PM
posted by superman

Yeah I'm fine. Did you have to hide from any hats today little buddy? 

U must want to wear that hat so bad lol. Don’t let me stop you 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Mar 18, 2021 9:53 AM
posted by Devils Advocate

Who is we? And who elected you

as “king of the assholes”?

If the answer is “anyone” I would maintain that ther is verifiable election fraud right fucking here.

You can never discuss the actual topic; it always has to be a rant about the messenger, instead of the substance of the issue. 

Be better.

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Thu, Mar 18, 2021 7:22 PM

gas prices up 40% since Biden took office.  Called that one

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Mar 18, 2021 9:18 PM
posted by Spock

gas prices up 40% since Biden took office.  Called that one

They're not up 40%. And they were already headed up before he took over. It's called increased demand. I flew this week for the first time since January. There were 4 times as many people at the airport today compared to then. That's pretty representative of overall fuel demand. 

The president does not have a magic lever that drives oil prices. Take an Econ 101 class. 

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Thu, Mar 18, 2021 9:49 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

They're not up 40%. And they were already headed up before he took over. It's called increased demand. I flew this week for the first time since January. There were 4 times as many people at the airport today compared to then. That's pretty representative of overall fuel demand. 

The president does not have a magic lever that drives oil prices. Take an Econ 101 class. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cleveland.com/datacentral/2021/02/gas-price-jump-this-week-marks-the-biggest-increase-during-a-winter-month-in-8-years.html%3foutputType=amp

Well an 8year record jump and crude oil shortage driving up demand ( and we all know why it’s skyrocketed). Gas prices are quickly climbing under the new adminst

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 10:01 PM
posted by Fletch

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cleveland.com/datacentral/2021/02/gas-price-jump-this-week-marks-the-biggest-increase-during-a-winter-month-in-8-years.html%3foutputType=amp

Well an 8year record jump and crude oil shortage driving up demand ( and we all know why it’s skyrocketed). Gas prices are quickly climbing under the new adminst

Economics drive oil prices in the present. A president's policies have an effect - but not driving daily price moves. Every new president gets credited or blamed for this within days of taking office and it's not based on any reality. Just based on whether you like the guy personally or not. Transportation is blowing up right now as the pandemic recedes. That's why oil prices started going up before Trump left and why they're still going up.  

superman Senior Member
Thu, Mar 18, 2021 11:37 PM
posted by geeblock

U must want to wear that hat so bad lol. Don’t let me stop you 

If I wanted to wear it, you would go cry in the corner of you saw it. Lol. 

geeblock Member
Fri, Mar 19, 2021 7:23 AM
posted by superman

If I wanted to wear it, you would go cry in the corner of you saw it. Lol. 

lol i doubt it but please go get one...i bet you would be too scared to walk down the street with one tbh

superman Senior Member
Fri, Mar 19, 2021 8:44 AM
posted by geeblock

lol i doubt it but please go get one...i bet you would be too scared to walk down the street with one tbh

You are the expert on scared when it comes to hats.  Try not to curl up in a fetal position when someone disagrees with you today, okay little buddy. 

geeblock Member
Fri, Mar 19, 2021 8:48 AM
posted by superman

You are the expert on scared when it comes to hats.  Try not to curl up in a fetal position when someone disagrees with you today, okay little buddy. 

like i said you wouldnt walk down the street with one, you are a keyboard warrior...

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Fri, Mar 19, 2021 10:59 AM

Economics drive oil prices in the present. A president's policies have an effect - but not driving daily price moves. Every new president gets credited or blamed for this within days of taking office and it's not based on any reality. Just based on whether you like the guy personally or not. Transportation is blowing up right now as the pandemic recedes. That's why oil prices started going up before Trump left and why they're still going up.  

They started going up after the election knowing what Biden was going to do to the energy sector.  Since the day he took office it has gone up over 25% and the other 15% was in december.  This president is crushing the energy sector and to be in denial of this shows you dont know what you are talking about.

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 11:01 AM
posted by Spock

They started going up after the election knowing what Biden was going to do to the energy sector.  Since the day he took office it has gone up over 25% and the other 15% was in december.  This president is crushing the energy sector and to be in denial of this shows you dont know what you are talking about.

You're right. All problems come back to partisan politics. It's all so simple. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Mar 19, 2021 3:57 PM

Up about 20% thus far, which would be over 100% annualized. 

Just numbers 

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 4:13 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Up about 20% thus far, which would be over 100% annualized. 

Just numbers 

Spock said oil was up 40% since Biden took over.  That was not true.  BTW, 100% annualized?  That's funny.  On an annualized basis, the Buccaneers would win 64 games.  

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login