2020 Presidential Election thread

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Feb 5, 2021 11:34 AM

Lol some people need to say this before they post 

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Feb 7, 2021 4:47 AM

For the record there are cells of branded antifa and of course we know that there are antifa that are not. I'd say that in general they are so far left that they hate liberals too. Hence you see spray-painted sometimes "liberals get the bullet too".

And while antifa and BLM might have a co-dependent relationship now, at some point they will be the targets of antifa. BLM made a huge goof accepting them and at some point it will bite them in the ass.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Feb 7, 2021 2:42 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan
BLM made a huge goof accepting them and at some point it will bite them in the ass.

Did they?  Or does Antifa just sort of show up at every "peaceful agitation"?

Going to be interesting to see how the liberals deal with their growing BLM problem.  They don't know they have a problem, yet, but just wait until another there's another bad shoot.  Ginning up the mob usually doesn't end well, for anyone.

Sun, Feb 7, 2021 3:23 PM
posted by gut

Did they?  Or does Antifa just sort of show up at every "peaceful agitation"?

I've never seen any BLM organizers or participants telling them to get the hell away from them. Have you?

No, they've been as snug as bugs in a rug doing their business together. Mutual acceptance.

gut Senior Member
Sun, Feb 7, 2021 3:29 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I've never seen any BLM organizers or participants telling them to get the hell away from them. Have you?

I don't know.  Do you have any clips of BLM sharing the stage and mic with Antifa?  Or photos of them meeting together to strategize?
Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Sun, Feb 7, 2021 9:59 PM

When their methods are all the same ....who cares.  Both groups are literally terroris geoups

Mon, Feb 8, 2021 3:25 AM
posted by gut
I don't know.  Do you have any clips of BLM sharing the stage and mic with Antifa?  Or photos of them meeting together to strategize?

Nope.

My point was is that they have been accepting each other and doing their shit side by side with no problems. Acceptance. 

It's going to bite one of them in the ass and it won't be antifa

gut Senior Member
Mon, Feb 8, 2021 6:38 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Nope.

I figured as much
queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Feb 8, 2021 8:22 AM
posted by gut

Lack of speaking out against them constitutes acceptance IMO.

gut Senior Member
Mon, Feb 8, 2021 3:41 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye

That describes pretty much the entire Democratic party and their media.

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Mon, Feb 8, 2021 4:27 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye

Their silence is deafening

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Feb 8, 2021 5:13 PM

I have an interesting question since y’all brought it up. Do y’all feel the same silence for the Trumpies and the Republicans?😇

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Mon, Feb 8, 2021 5:42 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

I have an interesting question since y’all brought it up. Do y’all feel the same silence for the Trumpies and the Republicans?😇

About?

Mon, Feb 8, 2021 6:07 PM

Define "The Trumpies"

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Feb 8, 2021 10:54 PM

A Trumpie is anyone that supports the Donald so much that they believe that Stop the steal was a viable solution to their  dismay that the orange fucker lost and that they could stop theyb could overtake the capital when congress was in session and that it didn’t matter because it was a cause that they supported

Tue, Feb 9, 2021 7:28 AM

A Trumpie is anyone that supports the Donald so much that they believe that Stop the steal was a viable solution to their  dismay that the orange fucker lost and that they could stop theyb could overtake the capital when congress was in session and that it didn’t matter because it was a cause that they supported

That's a fair description, thanks.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Tue, Feb 9, 2021 2:48 PM

Notice they couldn’t answer your question. What do you do when your party tries to overthrow the govt and kills 3 cops? “WHAT ABOUT BLM AND ANTIFA!! lol hilarious. 

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Feb 9, 2021 2:51 PM
posted by geeblock

Notice they couldn’t answer your question. What do you do when your party tries to overthrow the govt and kills 3 cops? “WHAT ABOUT BLM AND ANTIFA!! lol hila

No. No. No. Those crazy people were not representative of the Republican party. I mean it is not like they would stand for any of it and punish any of their members who supported the protests and movement or anything.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Tue, Feb 9, 2021 3:21 PM
posted by gut

That describes pretty much the entire Democratic party and their media.

For the last 20+ years, but lol at the pearl clutching (in this thread, the media, etc) now that Republicans suddenly started to do it. 

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Feb 9, 2021 3:26 PM
posted by like_that

For the last 20+ years, but lol at the pearl clutching (in this thread, the media, etc) now that Republicans suddenly started to do it. 

Did they? Cause I think the jury is still out on that. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login