posted by justincredible

52 after a birdie on the first 

I’m pretty weird with numbers and guessing

j_crazy 7 gram rocks. how i roll.
8,623 posts 30 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 22, 2024 12:49 PM
posted by Ironman92

Man 41-59 is a huge range

Golf is damage control. It devours the aggressive mentality. Pros can get away with it.

* Be great at putting inside of 4 feet….and on long putts, you have a huge 8 foot circle to get it within. Try not to miss approach shots or even chips where things will be tougher the next shot.

If shooting the occasional 41-43….the high end should resemble 49-52

When I was growing up and beginning to get good I played every hole as a Par 5…every hole.

When shots are going astray…shorten things up.

same thing happened yesterday. 6 pars and shot a 103, on holes where i'm not good, i'm god awful. i'm also a mental case and one bad shot puts horrible swing thoughts through my head for the next few minutes. i'm going to start walking up to shots that i've hit poorly instead of driving the cart to give myself time to clear my head of the bullshit.

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Apr 23, 2024 12:22 PM
posted by j_crazy

same thing happened yesterday. 6 pars and shot a 103, on holes where i'm not good, i'm god awful. i'm also a mental case and one bad shot puts horrible swing thoughts through my head for the next few minutes. i'm going to start walking up to shots that i've hit poorly instead of driving the cart to give myself time to clear my head of the bullshit.

My buddy does that on the walking to poor shots

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login