posted by Ironman92

I don’t know what any of those guys did with their dicks

22 women seem to know what Watson did with his dick

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 123 reps Joined Feb 2010
Sun, Mar 20, 2022 1:16 AM
posted by gut

Takes a real piece of shit to defend a piece of shit. Don't think you see anyone on here defending Watson for being a POS but you're willing to dive on the sword for Roethlisberger.

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Mar 20, 2022 7:40 AM

2 > 0 is all that matters.

BR1986FB Senior Member
Sun, Mar 20, 2022 9:29 AM
posted by queencitybuckeye

2 > 0 is all that matters.

It's actually 3 (accusers) in Ben's case.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Mar 20, 2022 12:23 PM

If true, Baker was kind of a bitch

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Mar 20, 2022 2:13 PM

Why would he do that?

BRF Senior Member
11,621 posts 107 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Mar 20, 2022 2:28 PM

Because he’s butt hurt. 

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Mar 20, 2022 3:00 PM

I’m surprised you guys think that. They said they wanted an adult at QB.

BR1986FB Senior Member
Sun, Mar 20, 2022 3:04 PM
posted by Ironman92

Why would he do that?

Seems like, after the fact (as usual), it's coming out that Mayfield wasn't the greatest locker room guy. As BRF said, also sounds like he was kind of "butt hurt" that the organization didn't offer him a fat contract extension.

I was a Mayfield supporter and was willing to run it back with him for one more season to see if he could correct some issues but his petulant/child-like response to the Browns investigating Watson was too much for me. Should've just put in the work, balled out and gave the Browns the middle finger AFTER the season but there's a trend here. See how all of this stuff's hitting the media about him wanting traded, to whom, etc? That's part of the problem with him. HE'S the one leaking it all.

33,369 posts 132 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Mar 20, 2022 3:18 PM
posted by BRF

Because he’s butt hurt. 

(Where colin was right)

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 21, 2022 1:01 PM
posted by gut

Personally, I'm just sitting back now and loving life. So many years of some Browns fans automatically resorting to "Rapistberger" as a defensive mechanism to cope with what was a massive disparity in on-field success throughout the lion's share of his career, essentially saying, "Yeah, we might lose all the time, but WE HAVE CHARACTER!!!!". And now, just when it seemed they were legitimately turning things around, they suffered a setback last year and immediately sold their soul to get one of the few people who (allegedly) is a worse human being as far as "rapistry" is concerned.

For me, this is the greatest win-win situation in the history of win-win situations, especially since the Steelers have entered this period of purgatory where they're too good to be in contention for a top draft pick to really start turning things around, but they're not good enough to actually compete. If the move doesn't work for the Browns, they mortgaged the future for a POS, got nothing out of the deal and still are looking up at everyone in the standings. If it does work, I'm going to have a robust future of delivering sexual assault joke after sexual assault joke day after day, week after week with no filter, qualms or morality telling me that I might be going way too far as I morph into the sort of site villain that guys like Sleeper, Sage and Tiernan could only have wet dreams about becoming in their wildest fantasies.

ON TOP OF THE WORLD, BAYYYY-BEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

BR1986FB Senior Member
Mon, Mar 21, 2022 1:44 PM

Damn....Browns may have to give away Mayfield.

BRF Senior Member
Mon, Mar 21, 2022 1:44 PM

^^^^^^ Tellin’ it like it is. 

(Heretic, that is.)

BRF Senior Member
Mon, Mar 21, 2022 1:46 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Damn....Browns may have to give away Mayfield.

Why do you say that?  (because I had been thinking that for several days now)

BR1986FB Senior Member
Mon, Mar 21, 2022 2:16 PM
posted by BRF

Why do you say that?  (because I had been thinking that for several days now)

Colts just traded for Matt Ryan. Falcons probably going with Mariota. Niners supposedly have a trade in place for Jimmy G. Carolina "may" have some interest but even if the Browns get anything, it likely won't be much. Running out of seats in the NFL musical chairs.

EDIT: The way it's looking, the Browns are going to either have to add picks or at least pay part of Mayfield's 18.8m contract to move him.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Mon, Mar 21, 2022 3:59 PM
posted by BRF

^^^^^^ Tellin’ it like it is. 

(Heretic, that is.)

Not really (outside of the move not working part).   Steelers fans went through mental gymnastics for nearly 2 decades trying to explain how Rapistberger was innocent and could never admit they were rooting for a POS to carry them to SBs.  Look at gut, he still is defending him.  I don't see that happening here.  Until I see the same thing happening, it's not the same. 

I have joked on this site that I would root for hitler if it meant a SB, so if Watson brings Ws I will accept the Ws, while acknowledging he is a POS.   If this means that Watson tea bags the Steelers yearly, I will talk shit and give 0 fucks if any Steelers fan mentions anything about morality, considering they gave 0 fucks about that for nearly 2 decades. 

BRF Senior Member
Mon, Mar 21, 2022 4:25 PM

^^^^^^ Also tellin’ it like it is.

BR1986FB Senior Member
Mon, Mar 21, 2022 4:34 PM
posted by like_that

Not really (outside of the move not working part).   Steelers fans went through mental gymnastics for nearly 2 decades trying to explain how Rapistberger was innocent and could never admit they were rooting for a POS to carry them to SBs.  Look at gut, he still is defending him.  I don't see that happening here.  Until I see the same thing happening, it's not the same. 

I have joked on this site that I would root for hitler if it meant a SB, so if Watson brings Ws I will accept the Ws, while acknowledging he is a POS.   If this means that Watson tea bags the Steelers yearly, I will talk shit and give 0 fucks if any Steelers fan mentions anything about morality, considering they gave 0 fucks about that for nearly 2 decades. 

Agreed. I haven't seen anyone here defending Watson or saying he's without fault where I saw a lot of "accused but never tried/convicted" when it came to Ben. 

I'm not going to say I'm overjoyed at the fact we're rooting for a team lead by a bad guy but I'm also not going to drop a team I've rooted for 45+ years.

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 21, 2022 5:24 PM
posted by like_that

Welcome back

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login